Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

those would have been soo sweet moments, especially the one with the Smacked baby:D and the moment were they both were skating on the ice in Central Park that would have been sooo sweet and cute:)

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I am new to this can you tell me about the quote about the note in choppers sock? Was that in a episode thatI missed?

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hi Lori K. welcome to the thread:)
    it's from the eppy 5, Season 3 'Oedipus Hex'

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

We're gonna miss you Steph! I'm glad you're coming to Canada though... I keep thinking that we might bump into each other on your visit. I mean, a Tamil girl with silver-rimmed glasses and wild curly hair is bound to stand out in a crowd.

*:guffaw:*

That is freakin' hilarious! I can actually picture that happening... after all, Stella has something of a shoe fetish if memory serves me right. I didn't peg Mac as a shoe expert though. I'm thinking it comes with being attached at the hip with Stella. I don't think Mac is complaining though...

He does appreciate good food and I'm pretty sure Stella has never cooked a meal for him before... I would love to see something like that. By the way Debbie, I love your new avatar and banner!

Aww! A SMACK baby would complete the picture... I've had babies on the brain ever since my cousin was born. Let's see, we've discussed what their kids would look like and how many kids they'd have, but we never did talk about how how the kids would be like personality-wise. I mean, would they be calm and cool like Mac or would they be witty and fiesty like Stella? I think that Stella would definitely teach the kids Greek and Italian... but what about music and dance? Would the kids have her musical ability? I can see Stella teaching a daughter to play the piano and Mac teaching a son to play bass guitar. What do you guys think?

By the way, welcome to the thread Lori K.!

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thank you!
    I just ran across the CSI NY a couple of weeks ago!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks. I bought all the dvds and downloaded season four. I had a hard time getting through season three. Glad she is gone! I see the Mac Stella relationship growing. Notice in Taxi how Mac gets irked with Quinn and Jordan and snaps at them but when Stella tells him Dont let your pride get in the way he looks down and GRRRS! He knows she knows him like nobody else he loves her for it too! How about the scene when Stella and Mac are trying to get Reeds neck to stop bleeding the way they look at each other, just like the song says... Hopelessly devoted to you! Thanks for the warm greetings and the added info I have been reading your threads and rewatching for the points of interest. I feel like a CSI!

7. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

So there was a complete lack of smacked action in the ep that just aired here but that's ok. I have my imagination :p I may have asked this before but does anyone know of a clip of that bit at the bar in Consequences? I really wanna see it!

Oh and the other day in my english class we were asked to write a short story based off of the idea of colour vs black and white. Everyone in the class was like huh? but I wrote a fanfic and I got 19/20. :guffaw: I was happy. And everyone was like how'd you do that?

Welcome Lori!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Lori!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the Smacked Family! We are all crazy here :D (It's my typical warning to all new members of the family) :D

LOL!
    I second you with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm so glad "she" left. Unfortunately we can't be sure she won't be back because producers kept her alive grrrrrrrrrrrr
    Besides, it's not so bad idea. Imagine she is back trying to get Mac back (yeah, right! over my dead body, baby) but he will be totally focus on Stella of course ha-ha

Karu--> thank you! My avvie is a great creation from Linda's heart :D You know what? i want Stella acting as a housewife inside Mac's apartment. That's why I want to watch those simple and lovely scenes as "family" :D

Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--> I was missing you, dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's not the same but Lilou posted a wonderful fanclip and at lest you'll be able to watch the scene (no audio of course)
    http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSyT71G0kk

take care y'all

Debbie :D

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Can someone help me out? I have been salivating over numerous clips and there is one in which Mac and Stella seem to be enjoying cannolis together at a possiable Italian fest? I remember an episode in regards to the fest but not the scene. Anyone seen the clip? There is alot of red green and white flags? in the background .

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori, you meant this one?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/4Mac_Stella_02.jpg

I think the episode you refer is "Corporate Warriors" 2.04

and That's why i love the references to any meal shared by Mac and Stella. They seem to have a lot in common :D
    Unfortunately i didn't find the clip in youtube. Only this pic

11. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

*sob* why is the thread so quiet?

Speaking of meals, Stella making Mac a nice Italian dinner with candlelight and soft music? That doesn't make me squeal, that just makes me swoon! :lol:

Oh and welcome to the smack thread Lori! Deb is right, muy crazy in here, she and the smack girls always make me feel happy! :thumbsup:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Meg! The whole family on holidays!!!!! (I'm too but i need to do a lot of things. I can't travel this time. Not even to the corner :D )

I took a peep at the D/L thread (yes, i DO read most of threads even if i ship them or not) and I found out we are going to have our 100 th episode this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want to bet? Keep that candle light dinner, Meg :D Maybe we will receive that gift. We need a good one :(

I hope writers won't forget us!

13. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Aah zee holidays...I am actually going to do that next week as well :D Visiting the family in LA (watch out Melina and Gary here I come!) and the northern California!

100th episode sounds pretty exciting dontcha think??? The writers having been yanking our chains for far too long and I think its time they gives what we deserve! The writers can start off small if they want, with the dinner! *gets her protest signs for when she goes to LA*

Oh Deb, you know you ship D/L! :p Don't lie, that's not very becoming! :lol: I kid, I kid!

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! Meg! Let's say it's not April's fool Day LOL :D

I'm going to miss our PM's;) But enjoy, my dear! My winter holidays are too short to hang out enough:p

I wonder what kind of things we are going to get in our 5.06 (The 100 th !!!!!!!!!)
    Maybe another HUGE hint they are living together now. That would be very nice:drool:
    I didn't send an email to Ausiello yet because i have to type a lot of things (in 2 weeks i have several finals so i need to finish some papers:rolleyes:) but i will. Hopefully he will answer.... well *i cross fingers anyway*

ps: where is Gio? and Sor? and Mj? and Lilou????????????? Hello!!!! where art thee?????????? Smacked familyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thats it! Your the greatest! Thanks! By the way Any other sites where I can get addtional info or fact finding site? I have CSI NY "news alerts" coming to my email. Not a whole lot. I guess we have to wait untill the end of September Huh? Do the writers have email address you can send to? Do YOU think they will take Mac and Stellas relationship further? Have not been at this to long but the way it looks to me is they just kind of spring it on ya Like Mac and (her) in the thrid season. I cant imagine they are going to continue with outside relationships since they (both Mac and Stella) had one. Now that Mac has taken the plunge I think he would offer more than a room if Stella showed more interest what do you think? Maybe he should make her one of his famous cheeseburgers! It worked for you know who (her)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.