The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Thanks for providing the link Dizzney. I don't mind if everyone here provides Eric birthday wishes as long as there is the minimum 3 lines of good posting.

2. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

This exists...for I have seen it. If I find some again I'll PM you a link :D I'm not much into threesomes myself (and Lynn...you know I love you but Sara/Nick/Greg is squicky and wrong :lol: each to their own I guess lol)

I am being so good with the spoilers (apart from that one time, and that was an accident) and I can't help feeling I'm missing everything. Oh well. Stand strong. I want to be surprised.

I love Redrum too...I love the wink of love, actually, but some of the other things that happen in that epi make me mad. I love Catherine but she makes some stupid decisions in that one. I hated Keppler :( But with all that cr*p going on, Nick and Greg were still supporting and communicating by non-verbal means as usual, it was lovely. Cause they just know/understand each other so well by that point that words aren't always needed. *sigh*

If one of them died, there's no way the other would be able to keep it a secret that they had been together. No way. And why bother? I wrote a death fic once...I killed Greggo (sorry) and it was Nick's reaction that meant they all found out, but they were all sort of silently supportive, not making a big deal of it, just being there for him, and I think that's what they'd do. Anyway! Who started talking about death? I don't want to talk about Greg dying :( Or Nick dying. Anyone dying. It's not good in general.

Greggo Obsessed - on the angst front, I'm the same, I always put Greg through the wringer more than Nick as a rule. I have no idea why I do that :confused: Weird! But I always make it ok in the end.

QOTU - I can definitely see Catherine poking and prodding at Greg to get information/gossip if she realised he wasn't exactly enthused about the girlfriend. That would be a great fic.

Ooh...I have updated NLS on WMTDB. No linky. That's a good sign normally, right? :D

Nat x

3. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

okay, I'm taking a leaf from Sara_Girl's book...fic pimp! lol.

It's called, "Why...? and Other Annoying Questions Greg Endures on a Sleepless Night." No linky. It's PG13...buuuuuut...I'm not so sure about linking it. So, go look for it, if ya wanna.

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION, PEOPLE! THE INVETION OF THE FUTURE!!!

:)

Uhg...Sara's_Girl...I know. But I read this one, and I...got addicted...he.

As for Nick/Greg/Hodges...there's probably some over at CSI labs!

I'm the one that started the death talk.

on that other note, I can so see Catherine doing that! hehe.

Catherine: Tell me.
    Greg: no.
    Catherine: Please?
    Greg: Nope.
    Nick: *walks in* what're you talking about?
    Greg: Hey babe.
    Catherine: :eek::eek:

hehe. You can so see that happening. I know you can. :)

-Lynn

4. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Love that idea. It would so totally happen. In my opinion I think Greggo would be more likely to spill the beans the Nicky would be. Many cause Nicky is so far in the closet and worries about what other people would think to much. Like we have said before Greggo is way more open about his feelings then Nicky is. I wonder if the new additions to the team will figure it out as fast as she would. I would not be able to handle it if either one of them died. I barely hanging on with the Warrick situation as it is. Fanfictions with character death always makes me cry.

Sara's Girl- I would love you forever if you PMed that to me if you find it again. :bolian:

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well as I actuarly started that whole discussion... Do i get the said link?:scream:

Ahhhh just seen Empty eyes and its soo sad, the look of love between Nick and Greg is so bitter sweet, maybe they also had to cancel a date like Sara and Grissom....

Fallen Idols is a good love scene as well- do you think that Nick gets fed up with hearing about Greg's sexual exploits which are either made up or real.

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Well, it depends on whether you think they're together or not. If they're not together Nicky might get upset over Greg and his various lovers. He might think he never has a chance with him for being - well - "boring". Which reminds me of that great story I read yesterday "Six Times" over at the LJ. Great story and it deals with exactly that problem.

If you think they're together, Nicky might get fed up with it from time to time (if the stories are real) or he might just grin at himself (like he did in Fallen Idols) and love Greg even more.

Ah, I'm in a romantic mood today, must be all the fanfiction I read.

I try to stay away from character death stories. They upset me and I want the boys to be happy. OK, I read a few and some of them are really very good but still, if I can help it I stay away from them.

And what's this talk about threesomes? No, not our boys, they're exclusive!!!

Oh, and MsCatherineBrown your banner is awesome!! The Look of Love, just perfect.

7. VelvetRose

VelvetRose Dead on Arrival

I agree. I'm alright with a little angst here and there, but mostly I just want them to be happy together *hopeless romantic* :rolleyes:

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I agree with you love fan - all depends on point of view. But no matter of it, Nicky was jealous. In Fallen Idols, in few other epis before and after. But well, Greg is for Nick, and Nick for Greg.

I don't read stories with death of character. Maybe once or twice I ended some of it, but not enjoy it. I just don't like these ideas. I know that some of them are really good, but when I'm trying to read I feel bad.

Threesomes, why not?:devil: (sorry, my little dirty mind:lol:)

MsCB, I just adore your siggie! It's very cute.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have read death fics in the past but they just make me feel bad especially if its Greg who dies. So I don't read them anymore.

As for Redrum and the wink of love - What surprised me most about this is that Nick winked at Greg in front of the others! It wasn't a private moment just between the two of them, Sara and Warrick had to have seen it as well. So did Nick slip up or do the others know about them?

Threesomes, I am for them but only if it involves the boys and Grissom. I have a love for Grissom/Greg fics (both reading and writing) and because of my love for Nick/Greg I love to see the three of them together. My two fave ships combined. Although I have not written one myself...yet, but I'm working on it.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  10. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

I agree with the previous, MsCB! Your banner is too cute! I had to take down the text on my siggie because I didn't know you couldn't have it. *grumbles about stupid site rules*

Wojo: I've read one or two of those...over at that the official CSI fiction place...I can't even remember the name right now. I've got it book marked somewhere in here...lol. :) But...in that case...is there any Nick/Greg/Bobby? Oooh...there's a thought...lol. Nick/Bobby and Nick/Greg are my favorite pairings...Southern Love and The Love. lol.

Deirdre: "Why not...take a crazy chance...why not...do a crazy dance..."

lolzies. On your comment that just sorta popped into my head...but appyling Hillary Duff to the dirtiest of all pairing types probably isn't what the Disney officials wanted, and their dispatching Donald Duck to come kill me right now, soo...

I don't really read character deaths, either. But I have written one, but right after that I searched amlessly for one to read so I wouldn't become a hipocrite. What can I say? Angst is a genra I just love to write. But I think there's a little agrogance in me, because no one does it like I do, so therefor no one does it exactly right...I know, I know...I'm now being labled as an evil little snob...

Well, yeah. I'm going up north for a week starting Saturday next week. So you might not see me. However, I'm forgoing my other fic and will try to get the next chapter of MTP up before I leave. :)

-Lynn

11. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

I'm really not a fan of threesomes. I tend to only read N/G fanfics because that's what MLC writes and I edit them for her. And she sends me some that she finds on WMTDB and whatnot.

Yeah Empty Eyes was a really sad episode and the look between the boys showed that. I totally understand why Nick hadn't gone up to the bedrooms. And Greg understood too. The look proved that.

Hmm, the Wink of Love, well it was in season 7 so it's possible that Sara and Warrick know about them. Hard to say though because I had the impression that they were already heading towards the door and didn't see it.

12. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

:D
    Hi guys! Wow, you've certainly been busy, new Fort and everything! Not that I'm complaining.

Sorry for the long absence; I've been extremely busy with various summer classes, and I've spent the last week and a half moving. :S But I'm back and I hope to pop in every once in a while!

Awh, why are we talking about deathfic? :( In any case, I have one sitting on my hard drive about Greg dying from lung cancer, and the team finding out about them because Nicky's so depressed. But, it started depressing me so I decided to just let it go, but I may end up using parts of it for other fic, or I'll just suck it up and finish it. *shrugs* And I'd apologize for never updating, but I'm sure you don't want to hear it. ;)

OH that reminds me, I've got about four million WIPs that I should be working on. :D Hah. Maybe I'll work on that this week, I've got a lot of down time.

Is it wrong that I'm not too excited for the new season? :S I mean, I am, but in a very... Tiny way. *shrugs* I guess I'm not too ecstatic to see how their going to go about the premiere. :S And I just knowwww that my slashy heart will not be able to take season nine, regardless of what they do.

Haha, and threesomes? :D Wow, we're really goin' places aren't we? I don't think I've ever ventured knowingly into fic with threesomes, xD and I seem to lose interest in death or threesome fic easily if it's not an author I know is amazing. Yes, I know, I'm a horrible person. Sometimes I stick it out, though! :D

13. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Lynn - you better update Meeting The Parents or I'll cry :( Leaving it like that...nooo.

Nice to see you back Suckerforasmile :D I'm pretty much the same with threesome and death fics, if it's an author I trust and like I will have a look, but generally i dislike them. I also believe Nick and Greg are exclusive, the idea of either cheating or wanting to be with someone else does upset me rather. (I'm not saying I haven't read some good threesome fic on occasion but I try and separate it in my mind from the ship...if that makes sense. Probably not. lol.)

I found that surprising too, Wojo. I could more easily understand Greg winking at Nick, but Nick's more reserved. It leads me to believe that Sara and Warrick know by that point. I mean, s7...it would be a long time to keep it a secret if they didn't know. Or maybe Nick's just so peed off and frustrated about the whole Catherine fiasco that he doesn't care any more. *sigh*

On a completely different topic...I watched a reality show this weekend that was a Muay Thai tournament (you know like Greg says he does in Up In Smoke) And if it isn't the most homoerotic sport I have ever seen. Lots of being covered in oil, ritual dancing and then grabbing and pinning etc. I had to watch Up In Smoke again after that...I *may* have to write a fic, because the idea of Nick watching Greg do sweaty gay kickboxing is rather, um, interesting :D

Hmm...sorry I don't have anything more groundbreaking to say but lunchbreak is over so better get back to pretending to work whilst really writing smut. Haha.

Nat x

14. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Threesomes hmmmm. I love the idea of Nicky/Greggo/Hodges for some reason but I have never read one, yet. Sara/Nicky/Greggo I have read but they kinda creep me out a little same with Griss in the mix. Like I said before can't read character death fics make me bawl like a baby.

The wink thing in Redrum is kind surprising. But I do agree that it may be due to Nicky's emotions where out of whack, and he just needed Greggo to grin at him. Sara and Warrick know by then if not then the are totally blind. So Nicky may have felt he could be open more about their relationship because the others in the group knew and still kept it a secret.

I do bet that Nicky watches Greggo kick-box. Or maybe he joins in and then other sweaty activities ensue. :devil: Sara's Girl please do write a fic. Thanks for the comments on my siggy everyone,GregNickRyanFan made it for me.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Just the thought of Greg kick boxing all sweaty and oily while Nick watches or joins in really gets my juices flowin'!!(quoting Greg here) Sara's girl I am all for you writing a fic like that.

I also think of the guys as exclusive but sometimes I make exceptions. Depending on my mood.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.