The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I remember that conversation now. It was so cute. Poor Nicky is a nerd while Grissom is the cool guy! Thanks for posting it Deirdre.

Yeah, that smirk looks really nice, doesn't it. One wonders what Greg was thinking about when he heard bird-watching. My guess, it has nothing to do with watching birds but everything with Nick and ... :devil: you know :devil:

I've just watched Recipe for Murder (S3) and Nick and Cath a processing that scene in a kitchen. Nicky's just found a semen stain and tells Cath so. Cath's answer "Lucky you". Well, now that I'm writing it down it doesn't sound so "funny" anymore but when I heard it ... well, I think I'm going crazy over the Love .... :lol::guffaw::wtf::eek::alienblush:

2. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ Hahahaha ... bird-watching and then Greggo smirks? Hmm. Is he remembering past times with Nick? One never knows. And yeah, I think that the detectives (Brass, definitely) know about Nick and Greg. Hasn't Brass said that he sees things that the CSI's don't, or is that some fannon thing?

^-^ Oh my. That made me chuckle, too. Lucky Nicky, indeed. Many things that could be said here, but I won't. I'll keep my mouth closed.

Re Nick/Grissom Conversation: I thought that conversation was cute. Many people do regard Grissom as a genius when it comes to all things creepy-crawly, but Nick ... I'd say that a lot of people would just roll their eyes. I probably would, and he's my favorite character, too. I'm sure that when Nick gets going on birds, though, Greg'll listen patiently to him.

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL that is soo true, poor ol' Nick. He can't do anything right can he??

Ahh that scene is soo funny, "Bird watching" See i took that as he smirked cause he dont watch "birds" he "man watches"

Or that could mean that more people know that he is with Nick, and "birds" come a joint 3rd in their relationship.

4. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Nicky watches is more like it. But who can blame him. I think the detectives know. Well Brass and Sophia at least. Like CSIs are trained to notice little things at a crime scene, detectives are trained to notice little things when they talk to people.

I love Nicky with the animal planet thing. So cute. Thats another thing I was thinking about, like every couple they must fight over what to watch on TV. Like Nicky wants to watch the animal channel, or a sports game. Where as Greggo would wanna watch cartoons or the music channel instead. Contemplating things like this always make me think I might be a little too obsessed with the LOVE. :lol:

5. my_last_chance

Hmmm. Thinking about what they would watch on TV makes me wonder about the other things they would have to compromise on. But for TV, wouldn't it be entertaining if they watched a crime-centered drama? I'd find the irony somewhat funny. xD
    I wonder if they ever have to compromise about dinners ... laundry ... every day domestic situations. I think Nick would be a big pushover, actually. He may stick to his guns in certain situations, but I can definitely giving in to pretty much anything Greg wants, to an extent.
    Just a question ... has anyone read the spoilers for the Season 9 episodes? Oh boy. I am actually extremely excited now!​

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Haha, I see them together watiching and after every few minutes they saying what's wrong in the show, how many mistakes were made there. Really funny scene.​

MsCB, I agree with detectives. I'm sure they saw the feeling between boys. Like for us, it's not so hard:devil: ​

And more about TV - maybe they have a schedule? LOL, they talk what they really want to watch, write it on the piece of paper and then stick it on the fridge. The biggest problem can be music channel, that can be turn on 24 hours. Probably Greg fill by it time without any programs. Oh, poor Nicky but you can do so many things in the name of Love;):devil:​

I'm always trying to not read it, but when someone post it here I just can't stop myself. And I see MLC that there's a bomb, something nice for us, right? (well, every spoiler with Greggo will make me happy...)

7. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

[​IMG]
    ---------^ hehe. SO ON PURPOSE. I think one of the writters are looking out for us.

The last one. *Thinks dirty thoughts* I love Nick in those slaks! and the teeshirt. :) the first one is great too! I love the back-to-back, sneeking-a-glace-over-the-shoulder-because-I-love-him-so-much of sense of it.

*wants her own glass of sex to drink on the beach.* Or the closest thing to sex a thirteen year old can get. Foreplay, maybe? lol.

Anyhooo...YAY! FORT 20! WE'VE COME SO FAR, EVERYONE!!!! As for me, it's been six months since I first started shipped NG. I'm waiting for the year aniversary so i can write something really good. I'm open to suggestions. Anyone have any? lol.

I turn fourteen on the seventeenth. :) Yay! I'm getting my ears peirced. *Is excited*

Well, good to talk to you guys. :)

-Lynn

*is happy to remove any of the above incase it's too R rated, and is just being silly and doesn't want the mods to attack her*

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  8. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Before I forget, thank you, Greggo Obsessed :D I need to get writing, I haven't written anything in days which is bad for me, I'm having an extremely, spectacularly cr*ptastic week :rolleyes: Wow, that was dramatic. Anyway, it's ok the Love will make me feel better. I've had Rashomama on almost a loop...never fails to cheer me up.

"Marriage is a public declaration of love, Greg." - disclaimer: may have added the 'Greg'...but that's what he meant, right?

"I went behind the pink curtain, where the girls go to get glossy."
    'Wow, Greg, that's pretty gay of you there.'
    "Well, it's about time people knew..." - disclaimer: 2nd two lines exist only in my mind...

Oh dear. *loses plot*

MLC - There is some fic somewhere where they are watching a crime/forensics drama. Nick thinks it's stupid cos of all the inaccuracies but he watches it anyway because Greg wants to :) I think they also watch Law and Order.

I love that thing from Compulsion. That smirk gives away so much...I also suspect some of the detectives know, after all it is their job to investigate/catch out people. I know the CSIs are observant but they may be more focused on evidence than interaction, whereas it is a detective's job to notice people's little tells and giveaways like in interrogations. Brass definitely knows, as does Sofia. (did. I miss her. :() Ok I just read back and realised MsCatherineBrown made exactly the same point...lol sorry. Great minds think alike? :D

You make me laugh, Lynn. I will try and think of some spectacular idea for you if you like. We have six months to come up with something, right?

Nat x

9. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

*watch my banner...let it hypnotize you into submision...*

lol. Like, seriously, I caught myself staring at the thing for like five minutes just now.

Does anyone find it weird how when we refer to The Love we say, "Nick/Greg" and not "Greg/Nick"? I think that points out a dominating force...and I can get it in pairings like Grissom/Sara, Nick/Sara *Gags* and so on and so forth...because, steriotipically, the man is more powerful, and therefor comes first...:confused:

I dunno. I just find it weird.

hehe. I know, Nat, right? Greg must have been a really, really gay kid. I mean, where esle would he have learned these things...

*new theory*

In that epi where Greg is on the phone with someone saying, "I love you...no, I love you more..."

I think he and Nick were going through a difficult time, maybe two weeks post-fight, and Greg was getting tired of the way Nick was being around him. When he's sure Nick's in hearing distance, he does something like call up Sara and the convo goes something like this;

Sara: Hello?

Greg: Look. Sara, I've got twenty dollars and a starbucks franpachino that's got your name on it if you cooperate, okay?

Sara: Huh? Is this Greg?

Greg: Play along. I love you..."

Sara: What?!"

Greg: No, I love you more.

Sara: Greg...

Greg: No, I love you more.

Sara: GREG!!!!

Greg: No, I love y- gotta go. *whispers* Good job Sara.

Or it could just be my over-active imagination out for me...again.

But Nick figures it out, but humors Greg, apologizing, because if his labrat is willing to risk Sara's firey wrath, then he's worth anything. :)

Oh, and then they go home, and Greg has been deprived of certain things for about two weeks, so...:devil::devil::devil: Mwuahaha.

-Lynn

10. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Katlynn, I love that scenario. I totally agree that if he's willing to get Sara involved, he's worth it.

Sara's Girl, loved the unsaid sentences. So incredibly true.

And I think the detectives can't help but know. It's so obvious and they are so good at picking up on things about people that I would be shocked if they didn't know.

I would love to see Nick and Greg watching a crime show. They'd be snuggled up on the couch, and Nick would be laughing and shaking his head at some ludicrous thing they're doing on the show. Greg would elbow him and tell him to stop. And Nick would because he loves his Greggo.

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Ah, you guys make everything better!

Anyway, love the unsaid sentences, too, Sara's Girl! They are so true!

And Katlynn, yeah, wouldn't it be great if it had been Sarah or another friend on the phone?
    About the Love or Nick/Greg. While I was driving home today I had the same thought. Anyway, I said that in a previous fort, but I say it again, yeah, weird. But it's Nick/Greg and not the other way round. But, when I think of their last names it's always Sanders-Stokes. I think candygirl mentioned that it would sound cool if they'd answer the phone Sanders-Stokes residence. I just love that idea!

I agree with you Greggo_Obsessed, the detectives so know! Especially Brass and Sofia. They are trained to notice the way people behave. The CSIs are too focused on the evidence to realize that Nick and Greg are together but really, they are so obvious!!

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Not really weird, It just seems that Nick and Greg rolls off the tongue easier than Greg and Nick, why I don't know. However when I talk about the actors I always refer to them as Eric and George.

I just watched 'Bull' and I noticed that when Nick was walking towards Cody's truck to check it out he looked back to make sure his beloved Greg was following him.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  13. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

That evens it out, Wojo! lol. When its's the characters, it's our beloved Nick/Greg, and when it's the actors, it's the always wonderful Eric/George! It's one in the same! :) yay!

Well, I think that someone mentioned the subtext in a promo pic, oh, here it is:

http://www.new-dream.de/image/wallpaper/film/csi-las-vegas/sci-lv-16.jpg

with all the couples above each other, and Greg above Nick? well, I just wanted to say that on the back of the CSI novels, there's something like that.

On the back, I noticed a paturn: Sara is above, and a little behind Grissom who is in the middle, and then there's Catherine, who's behind Warrick, and then there's Nick, who's behind Greg, but instead of beind behing and to the right of him, Nick is on the left side, as though to show the difference...but... You'd have to see the picure to make sure. :confused:

I dunno. :)

That's all my ranting for the day, because you guys are probably getting tired of seeing me.

-Lynn

14. my_last_chance

^-^ I have yet to read a spoiler about our boy, Greggo. Read one about Nick that made me a very happy drama!fangirl, though. And so far I haven't read anything about The Love, either. Wouldn't that be a shocking spoiler? Hmm ... if one of the producers actually mentioned The Love, or an interesting scene between Nick and Greg ... my imagination's running away with me now.
    *EDIT*- Today I did read a spoiler concerning Greg. Nothing major, though.

^-^ I love those!!! Nick was totally going to say 'Greg' after the first one, but since Sara was there, maybe he just decided not to.

^-^ Awesome!!! Someone should write that as a fanfic. It would entertain me, that's for sure! Great idea, Lynn!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Hahaha, this one is really good! I was always sure that Greg in this epi wanted to tease Nick. LOL, I see in my imagination her face expression - "WTF? What is he sayin'?"

Oh, my future wallpaper:lol:

Oh, how I love Bull. Don't know why but I love this moment when they arrived together in the same car. I know, company car etc. But who cares? They came together after arguing who will drive...:devil:

MLC, ehhh, I need some good spoilers. LOL, I will be in a big shock if someone said something about boys. This day is very far from us, but maybe like in a song: "maybe one day..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.