Things I learned from CSI:Miami

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Wyoming, May 31, 2008.

1. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

You can call your fellow CSI's in Miami and all come to work the next day wearing the same color i.e. -- orange or purple

2. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

-Anybody can work in the lab and the the field
    -Neon colors and paisley are a must for a man's wardrobe in Miami
    -If you have a relationship with Horatio Caine, you will die, except if you're the mother of his child

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Hey, the night is still young on that last one. :lol: But for Kyle's sake I hope it doesn't happen.

4. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

-You can get shot or injure yourself and you're good as new in no time!

-If you work for the lab, the people you end up in relationships with either a) betray you, b) hurt you physically and/or try to kill you, c) die themselves, d) are jerks, or e) use you to get information.

-Cleavage must be out at all times when you're in the field. It goes oh-so-well with white. :rolleyes:

-Being romantic with Horatio Caine = death, unless you are Rebecca Nevins or Julia Winston.

-When in NY, you must flirt with the curly haired female supervisor.

-If you meet Horatio Caine on the street, and you're not a victim, run, or you soon will be. :lol:

5. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

- Everyday in Miami, you look like you're straight out of fashion show, no matter what has happened to you
    -Everyone can wear the same color and they all look good..... White, Green, etc.
    - No matter how many car crashes you're in, you won't die or be hurt in any way whatsoever
    - Don't gamble, either the money's counterfeit or the table's full of cops with guns

Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

LMAO!!!:guffaw:

What about poor Eric and those horrible floral pimp shirts he had to wear all of last season (and the season before). The poor man really needs a wardrobe change! :rolleyes:

7. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

A single stab wound in the abdomen from a short blade can kill you almost instantaneously, but with a bullet in the gut you will last long enough to make it to the hospital and spend a few hours there before you die.

The color white not only reflects all light, it also repels blood. But only if you're wearing stiletto heels. So go ahead, CSI gals, wear those white pants and spike heels to the bloody crime scenes, and leave the Tide pen at home!

8. EmilyRocks

you can get out of an exploding meth lab in the nick of time!

little coffins are really scary

Never mess with Calleigh Duquesne

Don't make Horatio mad

9. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Did Eric mention he's Catholic? =p

I love the one about the stab wound and the bullet, hahaha so true :lol:

10. EmilyRocks

oh wait.. wait... I have more -

Iguanas crawl around on peoples graves in Miami

You can have your car run off in the 'glades and still have great hair for the rest of the day

When you are looking for something on the computer, It'll pop up on the screen when someone comes into the lab

to Frank, all suspects are "Felony stupid"

11. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

• Upon joining the CSI staff, check the "Color of the Day" calendar to make sure your clothes are color coordinated with the rest of the team.
    • It doesn't matter how many of your relatives die under mysterious circumstances, if you are Horatio Caine, you will never be a suspect :thumbsup:
    • Even if you give your gun and badge over to the police officers and call yourself a "civilian", you are still allowed to wander around the crime lab.
    • Lab results will usually pop right out of the printer when you walk into the room. :lol:

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

More things I've learned...

*It's always acceptable to bring your personal drama to the office (See Eric, Calleigh, Horatio, Ryan, etc...):rolleyes:

*If you are Horatio, young, hot women will fall at your feet (I don't get this one):eek:
    Finally...

*If you break the rules and lose your job you will probably be rehired again.:wtf:

:)

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

:lol: Those weren't really too bad, although he'd look better in a solid-colored t-shirt or something. What about Peter Elliot in that one episode where they had him in this extremely bold yellow shirt and tie??? :lol: Well, at least it went well with his sunny personality. :lol:

Don't you know that the red hair acts as a mesmerizing beacon??? Well, it sure has that effect on me anyway! :drool:

Which means there's hope for Cooper! :lol: And maybe especially if Horatio would just be a little nicer to Rick (which I really do want to see happen). Then anyone could get rehired probably. :devil:

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

15. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect