Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Bengali,
    No worries on the PM. Are links to teen rated fics out now, too? Sorry, dear, but this one ended up with only some inferred smut. Anyway, I'll make sure you get the link.
    And, I'm so glad I made somebody laugh. I DO love to give people a giggle.

Now, to the GSR portion of this post!
    Gray hair is attractive, dear girl.
    Although, personally, I've always like Grissom's looks. It's no wonder Sara fell for him. He is sexy, attractive, cute, smart, passionate, honest, upstanding...and I bet he's even good in bed.
    (Dang, we sure are doing a lot of digressing here, aren't we?)
    As for Sara. I love that impish grin she gives him, as well. She's pretty darn sexy, attractive, cute...oh well, you know the rest. I hope that TPTB dress her up in at least one scene. We all know how traditionally sexy Jorja can be when she wants to put on the fancy clothes and make-up, but I'd love all those anti's to get a load of her before the end. Can you imagine what they'd think and say if they saw Sara done up like the EW cover? (Desert, can you do a picture link for us? I've never mastered that on this site. The one where she's wearing the dress and leaning in the doorway looking as hot as sin. I think that picture's as sexy as all get out, and I'm straight. Just imagine what people who are attracted to women think. Ooops, again with digressing.)

Boy howdy, aren't you guys glad I only had a cup and a half of coffee today?
    (edited to add: I wonder why they call these 'quick reply's'?)

2. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

It's "grey hair can be very attractive." Love that bit :)

We're finally down to 99 days? Woohoo! *short happy dance* Still too long to wait if you ask me, but I suppose if it ends up being as tearjerking as we hope, then it's totally worth it.

I do think tonight will be the night for my GSR marathon. I'd fit you all in my house if I could. :)

Gah. Why must these days of summer pass so slowly?

Maybe I'll write my first fic while I'm at it. My dad's always whining about how he hasn't seen any of my work since they were trying to get me into highly capable, so...yea.

3. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I am thinking of one of my fave AWWW GSR moments and that is in "Ending Happy" with the "you make me happy" scene. AWWW. That little line says it all. She makes him happy. Gotta love it.
    *Thinking, did I have enough lines?*
    Oh, well!!!

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Is this the one you mean? and these two are possibly the most beautiful people in the world, not just their look's:drool: but their whole demeanor, their "AURA" they both mesmorize me, and each other as well[​IMG]

STUNNING

SO SEXY

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  5. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

howdy troops! good to see we're all holding up with the summertime drought - under 100 days to go *joins JorjaAnn in happy dance* :) ooh and i'm so glad you like the music too - let me know what you're up to as I'd love to check it out!

hey, maybe i could write a silly song just for you guys in the key of GSR just to keep us going until October - what do you reckon? :alienblush:

as for favourite scenes - dang it there are too many! it's hard not to get jumping up and down silly about it all (and thanks for including the kippers seattle i knew you couldn't resist bringing them back in for long ;)).

so instead of that i've decided to give you a challenge and get your brains working! *drum roll drum roll* - ok it's not well thought out but here you go anyways (sorry for misquotes as always)....

The OCat Random Quotes Quiz - part 1
    ==========================

1,000,000 points for everyone who can correcly give us the season number and episode name in which these incidents occur! questions are from all 8 seasons!! (see, i can write in bold too..... ;))

1. "i've got a gal named Sara" :thumbsup:

2. "it's easy to wear your heart on your sleeve when you're not looking in their eyes"

3. "see how it feels" - great cheeky look from Sara and amazing pout from Grissom (see they're getting a bit harder now ;) )

4. "go in for sex and get stung" - enough said

5. "look, let's...." (you should be able to get it from this!)

6. "i haven't seen you for a while have i?"

7. "no dear" :D

Good Luck!!

6. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

GREAT PICS,desert!!! WOOHOO!:thumbsup:
    I also LOVE your avatar. :drool:
    Ok, now for other scenes......
    Who doesn't love the scene in Leapin' Lizards???? FINALLY got to see them in bed. Ok, not what I had imagined, but oh, well.

7. seattlegsrfan

Okay, I'll give it a go. No cheating, memory only, and I'll use spoiler boxes. I'm not attempting season #'s though.
    The Hunger Artist

You've Got Mail

3. "see how it feels" - great cheeky look from Sara and amazing pout from Grissom (see they're getting a bit harder now ;) ) Too hard, and you know how I like hard stuff.

Way To Go

5. "look, let's...." (you should be able to get it from this!) Too hard

Getting Off

Double Cross

Good Luck!![/quote]
    Excellent challenge!
    *now I'll just copy this before I try to post again, as my first attempt gotten eaten*

Edited to add, Woo hoo! less than a hundred days!!!
    And thanks, desert, that's the one. And that WP pic. Wow! Never seen that one before. *runs off to look again*

8. Desertwind

DAMN, your good girl:wtf:, I was scratching my head trying to figure out which line came from which ep. I know the lines, but trying to matching them up difficult:alienblush:and there was another bed scene, the first one that blew us all out of the water:thumbsup:[​IMG]

I'M NOT READY TO SAY GOODBYE and then she did:(

9. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

wow, you are good!! I have to be honest, I recognized the quotes, but couldn't put them with which episodes they go with. Excellent way to spend the evening. :). However, in WTG, We only saw Sara LEANING on the bed, not in it with him. It took until LL to see them in bed together (with Hank).

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

haha the "With Hank" bit sounds a little awkward :lol:
    Seattle you're awesome! just going off my knowlage, no cheats, im pretty sure 3 is Loco Motives and 5 is Snakes :p

11. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

you guys rock! glad you enjoyed the first mini-quiz - i'm going to have to work hard to come up with some more challenging quotes i see :D

so seattle and JorjaFoxFan win 500,000 points each for their joint effort in correctly supplying the episode names. JFF nice one for getting the extra nasty nasties :thumbsup: i'll leave out the season # requirement for the next one which i'll post in the next couple of days if you guys want more?

great idea to put your answers in the spoiler boxes seattle by the way - no cheating everyone else!! ;)

"Way To Go" everyone! :lol:

p.s.
    GrissomSaraGrissomSara
    GrissomSaraGrissomSara
    GrissomSaraGrissomSara
    (just in case, there's my 3 lines ;))

12. seattlegsrfan

OCat! Yes please, more cool GSR quizzes. I'm not too sure about the harder part, though. The only reason I got most of the last ones was because I've been looking through my video clip files for the 'Awwww....GSR Moments' lists.

I can often remember the scene that a quote comes from, and the other dialogue that goes with it, even the case info; but not the episode name. Of course, that's only for the GSRy scenes. I've never tried it with a non GSR scene; I mean, why would I?

I need coffee...hmmm...that reminds me of a quote; going from memory here, so please forgive any errors, "I just want a steak and a shot."

Again, I digress. I do need coffee before I tackle the Awww...GSR moments for season seven. So, I'll be back later with another post.
    GSR,
    GSR,
    GSR
    :guffaw:
    Toodles.

13. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Genius work, orange_cat!

*Geekbaby
    Geekbaby
    Geekbaby*

I think we need an official GSR chant and interperetive dance. We'll put it in the video when dear ocat writes the song :D

I love us, guys. No lie, I do.

14. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Well, I'm a little late for the quiz, but I'll still share how I did. I promise I did not cheat, scout's honour.

season 2 The Hunger Artist

season 3 You've Got Male

Ugh, this one frustrated me sooooo much! I knew it was season 7 and it was about the Mannleigh chicken plant, but I couldn't remember the epsiode title, although I knew it had something to do with trains...

season 6 Way to Go

season 5 Snakes (one of my fav flirty Sara scenes! :))

Ugh, another one that got me. I'm guessing season 4, but have no clue on the epsiode title. I can totally picture the scene in my head though: Gris and Sara in the hallway and he's asking her to collect evidence off of that poor drug addicted girl :(

season 7 Double Cross (I remember that I watched that scene like 20 times on youtube after that episode aired :lol:)

Anyway, I guess I didn't do too badly. I can't wait for the next quiz!!! :)

15. Desertwind

You girls rock, and are the best GSR fans ever, what memories:bolian:here' a quiz not about those episodes, but nevertheless a quiz, and first and foremost, beings I'll be out of town for the 4th a [​IMG] to our wonderful bengali13 Miss congenenial on our site, and your in good company Jorja is also a Cancer, I think the 10th:bolian:[​IMG] and hope your hubby isn't home, because Billy is going to jump out of this cake at 10:pm, and give you a big kiss[​IMG][​IMG]

GRISSOM AND SARA QUIZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.