Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

No surprise to anyone, me late to the fun again. Well, uhm.. there are quite some, but I will resume to a top 5.
    5. The scene from “The Ride-In” (I think it was the name of the episode) when Flack was explaining Danny how the vacuum works, and Danny gave Flack the look.
    4. The scene from Taxi because I believe that is the first time when Danny offered comfort for Flack, after Mac interrogated Flack and he was feeling like an idiot because he just couldn’t help the team with more details. I loved how Flack came straight to Danny, no introduction, just pouring his frustrations, and Danny looked at him and reassured him that he did all he could do and all that. That is why I like them, because between the two there is no need for many words, the way they look at each other is priceless.
    3. The restaurant scene from On the Job, it was awesome. Eddie and Carmine did an amazing job there. The deeper connection between the two was established without any form of doubt. Danny who was confused and he was feeling like he was pinned as guilty and everyone is out to get him, and Flack reassuring him that he was doing his best to help him.
    2. Hung Out To Dry – the car scene was awesome, the chase scene the same.
    1. All in the Family. Is it really necessary to explain this one? :D

ETA: Dammit! I forgot so many :( The Comes Around Bar scene.. that is a classic. Screw the ranking! All the scenes are great

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Indeed they did! :D Both Eddie and Carmine thoroughly enjoyed filming the scene too, if what Carmine said about it is anything to flow with:

Just look at the keywords he used: monumental, challenging, emotional, nice and enlightening! :) Perfect words to describe Danny/Flack!

[​IMG]

This screencap is priceless, really. :drool: :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

[​IMG]

Taken out of context, this could very well have been Flack driving Danny home after attending Ruben's memorial service. Look how concerned Flack is! And look at Danny, he looks like he just went through the wrangler and just wants to crash in bed and sleep for a week.

Even in context, it's a great D/F scene. :) Danny spoke about brothers and Flack glanced sideways numerous times in Danny's direction the whole time. He definitely knew Danny was thinking about Louie.

[​IMG]

Awww, look at that, they're standing together in public but Danny wants to rub his arm against Flack's side anyway. :D Interesting Flack didn't step back or act as if Danny was getting into his personal space, no? I guess where Danny's concerned, it ain't personal to Flack until Flack's inside the guy, ya know? :drool: :devil: :lol:

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hey!I love that!The affection of the cat dog, in season one,is the most chaste!
    Danny that is to lure the Flack:"Hey!friend, tonight,suds basketball on bed ,how?":evil::devil:

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Awww, their love was chaste in season one, wasn't it? Danny was coy and flirty, and Flack was just besotted. The man could have tripped over his own two feet whenever Danny was in the room, because Danny was all he saw! I think "On the Job" was a real turning point for them. Danny opened up to Flack, and even though he wasn't quite willing to totally listen and trust him yet, he saw how devoted Flack was when he showed up at the diner.

Khanada wrote a great fic about Flack and Danny having their first time together after that episode. I could totally see it happening.

A few random comments before I get to my fav scenes:

Danny looks like he's about to cry there. I think he knew how much Flack cares about him, and he knew Flack wasn't going to give up. I don't think he wasn't surprised when Flack showed up in that alley, because I think Danny is starting to realize Flack would go to the ends of the earth for him.

Yeah, I think it's obvious that Danny is so used to being mistreated that Flack's unflagging devotion just throws him for a loop. Do you think Flack loves Danny more because he's obviously been mistreated and hurt? Do you think that makes Flack more protective than he would be otherwise?

Flack really does look at Danny with such lust in his eyes! He clearly just wants to have his Danny right then and there every time Danny is near! And Danny, flirty little sex kitten that he is, just encourages it with those pouty lips and come hither looks he gives Flack.

I love the imagery of Flack as a big, faithful, protective dog and Danny as a sweet little kitty. I really do love how well they fit those descriptions, and how Flack is just the right size to engulf Danny in a hug or for Danny to lay his head on Flack's shoulder. I bet Flack has carried Danny before. :D

I love how protective Flack is of Danny, how that comes across even in scenes where not a word is spoken between them. Just the way Flack looks back at Shane to make sure he doesn't try anything, and the way Flack glances at Danny to make sure he's okay, communicates how Flack is always on the lookout for anything--physical or emotional--that could hurt his Danny.

Well, inside Danny is Flack's favorite place to be. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil: And the closer to Flack Danny gets, the easier it is for Flack to get to that sweet spot, so yeah, Danny standing close to Flack is a very, very good thing. :D

OK, favorite scenes:

1. The diner, "On the Job"--The first time I realized how much there was between them.

2. All their scenes together, "All in the Family"--The episode that proves without a doubt that Flack loves Danny. Period. End of story. Flack's actions in that episode were acts of love.

3. The bar, "Comes Around"--I love how Danny turns to Flack whenever he needs consolation or friendship. Flack is his number one. :D

4. The mandate, "Personal Foul"--Because seriously, does it get cuter than that???

5. Their overall interactions, "Necrophilia Americana"--Danny seemed to be in a Mood (Flack must have forgotten to use lube the night before ;) :devil: ) and Flack was trying to win his way back into his good graces throughout the episode. Personally, I think the dorky wave did it. How can you be mad at a guy who waves at you like that? By the end of the episode, Danny was smiling again.

6. The call, "Snow Day"--An upsetting one, for sure, but the look on Flack's face and the way he booked it over to that warehouse prove once again, Danny means more to Flack than anything. Also, Danny has Flack's number memorized. :D

7. The pizza banter, "Trapped"--Because they can flirt even in dire circumstances. :D You know 'pizza' was just a code word for something else Danny wanted Flack to stick through that hole. And, distressed as Danny was, Flack being there totally calmed him and made him smile.

8. The staring, "Blood, Sweat and Tears"--Flack looked love-struck throughout an entire episode, and a ship was born. :D

9. "Boom," "Admissions"--Even Mac knows they're "more than friends." :D

10. "We're not going anywhere," "RSRD"--It gave me shivers. The tone of Flack's voice, the way he looks at Danny when he says it--again, another indication of the deep love he has for Danny.

11. Flack seeking out Danny, "Taxi"--Flack's pretty together emotionally, but it was nice to see him go to Danny for a change.

12. "Ya like that?" "Yeeeeaah," "Love Run Cold"--Because Danny is a shameless tease, and Flack's so hooked. :D

13. "Danno," "Murder Sings the Blues"--Cutest. Nickname. Ever!

14. Their case together, "Heroes"--Could anyone else but Flack have kept Danny from falling apart?

There are more, but I figured I'd better stop there or I'd go on all night. :D

5. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Nope it doesn't :D See, that what it happens when I try to make a ranking, I forget the good stuff and then I regret I didn't list it. Personal Foul was amazing :D

Actually Flack knows Danny's number also (All in the Family) but then again there is no surprise there, because Flack was always looking out for Danny no matter what the latter did, and that is proof of deep connection and unconditional love :D

The grin on Flack's face during that little exchange was priceless. And the way he put his arms on his shoulders and looked around, almost like he was checking if there is someone around them :devil: (I'm sure Kimmy has a screencap of that *is begging*)

And there is the scene from Charge of This Post when Danny is in the building with that team looking for survivors, and the look on his face was worth more than 10,000 words, the way he reacted when he saw that hand on the screen, and the fact that although his training does not qualify him as a search-rescue agent (or whatever is called, I have no idea) was the first one to try and save the people that were left there. (but then again he screwed up in the end, but I will not get into that).

This has been said a million times over, but somehow I feel the need to say it again. I love the fact that no matter how ungrateful Danny is, Flack is still looking after him, and being there for him whenever Danny needs a strong pole to lean on, and if that is not love, then I don't know what it is.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

(What the hell? TalkCSI kept sending me to a security error page at least twice when I tried to post here. Are our long posts becoming too much for it or what? :lol:)

And for Flack, Danny is his number one, as proven by:

[​IMG]

Notice how Danny and Flack give only each other such dorky smiles? :lol:

[​IMG]

The scene's so good, I completely forgot the awful tie and shirt combo until I posted this screencap. :guffaw: The crazy thing is, he's actually pulling it off! Uhm. Sorta. :p

[​IMG]

Naughty Flack, willing to risk a public indecency fine, are you? :devil: :devil: :devil: Have a little patience and wait till you and Danny are in the car again, ya horndog! :lol:

My goodness, there is so much to get back to! :D

(Just a note of caution to anyone writing long posts, make sure to copy what you've typed before pressing the 'Go Advanced' button. I kept losing my posts for a while because the board would direct me to some security error page. :confused:)

7. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hey hey!Anyway, I am a vermin.:devil::devil::devil: I see the Danny come into contact with the Flack's chest, and Flack at turn about, I bet, being the Danny to get on the car, the Flack will hug him.:p

The Macarena? The Caramelldansen? Does it is two kinds of to dance? I hope comprehension it.
    That is a night, the cat dog is at home, taking a look at the ball game together, drinking beer. Then, the ball game is very splendid, they get drunk on the sofa. The Flack starts sing a song, and his singing would be very scrannel, but it is the very hot and blackguardly. So, the Danny kitty starts leap striptease, the Flack will be this madness, he will match with the Danny to sing, finally the poor small catamount by my Don, cajole on the bed !:devil:

No!I think that the Danny trusts the Flack only, from here begin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    regardless have or doesnot the Linsay :
    [​IMG]
    and Flack always very care his kitty!

[​IMG]

8. Top41

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dude, Flack is so thinking of just taking Danny right there! :devil: Look at the expression on his face! He's totally looking around to see who would catch him if he decided to get amorous on his Kinkapoodle! :lol: :devil:

Awww, I bet Flack did hold his Danny in the car, and then the hug turned to stealing a few kisses, and then Flack quickly drove around the corner to find a little privacy so that he could ravish his sexy Danny. :devil: ;)

Awww, Flack would so start singing a song for Danny to do a striptease to, and as soon as Danny was naked, well, that's when Flack would pounce and have his way with his sexy Kinkapoodle. :devil: Flack is definitely insatiable when it comes to Danny--you can just tell the way that he looks at Danny that Flack can't get enough of his pretty baby.

Awww, is there anything Flack won't do for his Danny? The man really has been smitten from day one. Flack really is Danny's personal knight in shining armor. And the way Danny keeps getting into trouble, Danny is definitely Flack's pretty damsel in distress. Good thing Flack is so good at being a big damn hero, otherwise Danny would be in real trouble!

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Aww, I like the thought of that! :D Yeah, it never occurred to me why Danny would keep brushing his arm up against Flack's side like that. :devil: All he had to do was turn towards Flack and he would be pressing himself against Flack's chest and shoulder, and Flack could easily put his arms around Danny then. Awwwwwww.

Yes, they're different dances. :lol: Both of them are kinda silly. I can see Flack doing either one just to make Danny laugh.

Hot. :devil: :devil: :devil: That totally sounds like a typical Danny/Flack night! Hahah, I can see them sprawled on the couch with Danny between Flack's legs and yeah, Flack will be singing into his ear and even if he sounded like a drunk ass, Danny would probably think it was damn arousing. :devil:

Wait, Flack is singing a song and Danny is stripteasing to it? :eek: Veeeeeery nice. :devil: :devil: :devil: Wow, these guys don't even need a stereo system to have their own strip club in da house!

That's a different screencap of the scene I've never seen before. Look at poor Flack. Everyone around him is doing their own thing, going about their own way and thinking everything's fine but Flack ... he looks like his world just ended.

I guess it kinda did, if finding out Danny was being held hostage and tortured by Irish mobsters and might possibly be killed by them is Flack's definition of the end of the world.

More pictures!

[​IMG]

Somebody tell me where this screencap came from because it cracks me up so bad. :lol: Poor Danny looks like Flack really did a number on him last night, if ya catch my drift. :devil: :devil: :devil:

[​IMG]

And if anyone was ever curious what perv!Flack looked like ... well, there ya go. :devil: Bet that's what he looks like whenever Danny's strutting around in his birthday suit. :lol:

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Plus, his tongue is hanging out when Danny's in his birthday suit. Flack has plenty of pervy faces and if I wasn't too lazy, I'd look them up and post a bunch of them (maybe tomorrow).

I think it's Consequences. It looks similar to this:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  11. Top41

I can so see it. I bet Flack held Danny for a long time, and just made Danny feel safe. Flack is good at that. :D

I can so see Danny bringing home a lab coat and doing a strip tease with it for Flack! Can you imagine how nuts Flack would go??? The guy would be all over Danny! :devil: :lol: ;)

Poor Flack. :( It really looks like his stomach just dropped when he got that phone call and realized the one person who means more than anything in the world to him was in terrible danger...and in pain. Flack thinks of Danny as much more vulnerable than himself, so he must have been so worried about Danny when he got that call. The look on his face pretty much says it all. :(

Ooooh, Flack rode his pretty little Kinkapoodle hard the night before! :devil: :devil: :devil: Danny's obviously sore there--look at the expression on his face. Let's hope Flack didn't forget to use lube, or else I bet he spent the next night on the couch. :eek:

Flack looks so turned on. :lol: But I gotta agree with 1CSIMfan--if Danny was naked, Flack's tongue would be hanging out. :lol: ;) :devil:

Bring 'em on! I love pervy Flack. :devil:

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok, you talked me into it.:devil: I'll start with Season 1

But first, a Danny screencap which would definitely wake up Flack's pervy side:
    [​IMG]

From Blood, Sweat, and Tears. We all know who Flack was looking at here:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Season 2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In these next two, was Flack a bad boy and Danny wasn't putting out? I can just see him going 'Please Dan.'
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And yet another one:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pervy Danny. Is Flack lying naked on the bed perhaps, just waiting for Danny to join him?
    [​IMG]

I think that was picture #12. I'll post the rest of Season 3 and some Season 4 later. These are from what I have saved but I have lots more I just need to add.

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Oh yeah, I am going to go nuts just talking about all those screencaps. :lol: :lol: :lol: So much to talk about! Gotta get back to loads of previous posts too. :D But first, because I can't help myself ...

Look at that. Danny's practically mastered the Art of Bending Over Just Right for Flack since season one. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;) Betcha he can do it in milliseconds too. :devil: And just look at that jumpsuit! It's molding to his bubblebutt!

It must be Flack's favorite work clothes of Danny's. :devil: :lol: Maybe the one they keep at home has a slit in juuuuust the right place, ya know what I mean? :devil:

:lol: This must be Flack's You-Can't-Resist-Me-and-You-Know-It-Babe face. He even got the head tilt and Beagle-big eyes down! Danny gazes at Flack when he does this face, he'll cave in to anything Flack asks for in a matter of seconds ... and Flack knows it. :devil:

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: The first thing that sprang to mind upon seeing this was ...

Flack: Wha? Whaddaya mean, 'no nookie time tonight', Dan? Don'tcha see how sad I am 'bout that? *pout* I want nookie time! Pleaaaaaaase?

14. Top41

Flack really, really likes what he sees! :devil: I love how obvious Flack was in that episode--the way his eyes never left Danny. That certainly communicated just what Flack wanted, didn't it? :devil:

[​IMG]

I can so see Flack begging! He'd totally be tugging at Danny's clothes as he did, kind of pawing at Danny. And Danny, depending on how miffed he was, might be fighting half-heartedly or getting very angry. :lol: :devil: ;)

Ahhh, "Trapped." A man separated from his Kinkapoodle is not a happy man. :(

Flack is so trying to burn a hole through Danny's shirt with his eyes! :lol:

There is so a slit in that suit so Flack has easy access to his favorite bubblebutt. :devil: ;) I bet Flack just loves that suit on Danny--anything that highlights Danny's sexy ass. ;) :devil:

:lol: This must be Flack's You-Can't-Resist-Me-and-You-Know-It-Babe face. He even got the head tilt and Beagle-big eyes down! Danny gazes at Flack when he does this face, he'll cave in to anything Flack asks for in a matter of seconds ... and Flack knows it. :devil:[/quote]

Awwww, that's totally Flack's, "Come on, baby, let's just get this off of you, please, Danny baby, please..." You know Flack knows how to cajole Danny when he needs to. :lol:

Poor Flack--the man just does not like to be denied his Kinkapoodle! You just know Flack would be sliding over to Danny, getting his hands all over him, and stealing kisses in the hopes that he could get a little somethin' somethin' from his Danny... :devil:

15. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Oh, yeah. I can so totally see Don pull that Pouty face when his precious Kinkapoodle denies him.

You also know that he liked that a LOT when Danny lifted that print off the car in "Love Run Cold." You can also see how Danny was just teasing and teasing and teasing him all through that scene. I think any closer, and Flack would have been wearing him. Notice how Flack doesn't mind Danny in his personal space at all.

Serious discussion, Re: Flack and Danny's favorite things about each other and is Danny hard to love.

I think what Danny loves best about Flack is that there really is unconditional love and acceptance there. Even in "All in the Family," when he was being his brattiest, Danny knew he could trust Flack without reservation, and immediately agreed to play it Don's way.

I think what Don loves best about Danny is that there's a release there. Not just a physical/sexual one, :devil: but there's an honest to goodness emotional one as well. Hoops on Saturday, going to basketball games and whatnot together. Don is a man of action, and Danny gives it to him in the best ways and the worst ways (Chasing your love around Manhattan on your day off isn't exactly the most fun thing, is it?)

As far as being "hard to love" I don't think Danny is. You're only as hard to love as the one trying to love you sees it. Don doesn't see Danny as hard to love. A pain in his ass sometimes, and a bit of a brat, yes, but not hard to love. And Don would never tell him he's hard to love, no matter what Danny did. He did give Danny the verbal Bitchslap, so to speak in "AitF," but that was simply to say "Hey, you're doing this badly. You're jeopardizing everthing you ever held dear! Wake UP!!!"

Even when Danny told him to mind his own business, Don didn't get mad or react, he just said that being his friend made it his business, and most importantly told him to stop blaming himself for Ruben's death. That scene spoke so many volumes about Danny and Don's relationship together, whether as just "friends" or as so much of the subtext says, something more.