Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

The following screencaps are courtesy of 1csimfan:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's right, Flack stuck his tongue out straight after Danny stuck his out! :lol: :lol: :lol: They are so attuned to each other, they literally mirror each other's actions without knowing it! So adorable. Now that's what I call profound connection! :p

Oh, and this one?

Flack: It's been two days since I had me some kinka-poodle. I feel so empty, like I haven't eaten a hundred hot dogs in a week. I miss my Danny. *sniff*

:lol:

:D Yes! That's why Danny and Flack are just perfect for each other. Gotta quote Mr. Giovinazzo again for the best line about Danny/Flack: They're like two ends of the same style, of one person in a sense. :D

Maybe for Danny and Flack, that is one of their many foreplay tactics. :devil: :lol: Imagine how hot and bothered they'll both be at the end of the chase! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Flack is the only person who's ever said that to Danny. It got to Danny on a deep level too. He probably spent a long time afterwards thinking abotu what Flack said to him.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Mind? :lol: Flack seems to love it when Danny gets close, or when he can find an excuse to get close to his Danny. :D I came across that promo picture from "Love Run Cold," where Danny is showing Flack the fingerprint, and damn, Flack is just thisclose to Danny. Any excuse works for Don Flack. :D

I definitely agree. I think Danny is Flack's Good Thing in life. Flack sees so much ugliness, so much lying and cruelty in the course of his day, and he really seems like someone who is able to compartmentalize it. He's disgusted, but it doesn't eat at him, and he seems like a guy who at the end of the day has learned how to put it aside. I really think the reason is Danny. Whenever we see Flack genuinely happy and relaxed, it's with Danny. Danny is Flack's escape, the special thing in his life that makes all the ugliness of what he sees on the job fade into the background.

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

[​IMG]

Dudes, they are so close, their entire sides are pressed up against each other. :drool: :drool: :drool: :devil: :devil: :devil: You can see Danny had to shift his left arm a little forward just so he can press up against Flack to show Flack the picture, the picture showing being secondary to snuggling up to his sexy Jackhammer, of course. :lol: ;) These boys do not know the meaning of the term 'personal space'. :devil:

Ya know, I'm thinking Flack's looking at something else other than the picture ... something like, oh I dunno, Danny's chest and upper arms? :lol: Look at the direction of his gaze! It's like he's trying to look at the picture and at Danny's sexiness at the same time. Silly Flack, your eyes can only gaze in one direction at a time!

And hey. Where's Flack's right hand? :eek: :devil: :devil: :devil:

4. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I'm too lazy to multiquote :lol: So.. that picture is new for my poor innocent eyes, from that angle I mean... iiiinteresting, I do agree their definition of 'personal space' is not very well imprinted in their minds (and it should stay that way).

How can Flack not look at Danny's sexiness.. come on. You gotta love the way he always manages to stare. Flack is the king of staring, and it's official.

And regardin Flack's right hand, oh.. I think you know where it is *cough*bubblebutt*cough*

5. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

ah ah!He is a naughty Flack, but only to Danny.
    There, Flack always at titter. My meaning is, the Danny is obvious at flirtation him, he without patience returning to the car!:devil:
    [​IMG]
    And, I love this one paragraph, Danny at here, need jump over baluster's time, he actually call Flack's name.Uh....... Anyway, this kitty depends on thus his ' Don'!:eek:

6. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Oh, You know they're doing that on purpose. :devil: And you definitely know that if they had it any way, they'd be even closer. :drool:

Yeah, and I think we all know where Flack's other hand is. And what it's doing.

You know his hand is caressing Danny's hot ass, perhaps not even through those sweet sexy jeans, and he's murmuring, "Yeah, I like that, Do you like this? You want some more of it? Huh, do ya, Messer? Do ya?

As far as where those eyes are, they're either on his arm and the veins, or something a bit further south. :censored:

7. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

You guys are all pervs. :lol: That's why I love ya all. :D

Aww, yes, I remember this scene! Danny was like the CSI version of Spiderman! He was leaping and climbing all over the place! Yes, Danny did call out for his Don, didn't he? :devil: What was the exact line again? Darn, I can't recall ... something like, "Don, go down!"?

Heheheheh, there's another reason why I love that scene so much:

[​IMG]

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Geez, Flack, bad enough it's right out in the open where anyone can see, but you couldn't help yourself even when you and Danny are chasing down a perp?! :eek: :lol: ;) Naughty Flack! You need to get your horniness in check!

8. ZhuShuaijie

Heheheheh, Possibility you have already forget, I think Danny kitty be be scared jump railing, so he call:"Flack......"-----" I need you embrace me down!":devil::lol:
    cherubic small catamount:lol:

" his tongue is hanging out when Danny's in his birthday suit."
    Hi!guy. You is to mean this:
    [​IMG]
    or this:
    [​IMG]
    I believe I all to nothing can at Danny's birthday, seeing Flack such expression .
    I bet, cunning Flack, he certainly would shall ,birthday cake throw him small catamount body . Then, allure he enters the W.C........:devil::devil::devil:

Hi, Kimm, anyway, my Don, have already prepared to start:
    [​IMG]
    And, I am not understand, Danny why always like at Flack presence,show his hip!:evil:

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Cherubic catamount! :lol: :lol: :lol: I love that nickname for Danny so much. Now I'm seeing him with this halo above his head and tiny wings on his back while he scratches at kitty ears on his head. :lol: Oh yeah, not forgetting a fluffy Persian cat tail too. I think fluffy fur fits him!

:guffaw: Oh yes, a certain homicide detective has been spending looooots of time with a certain bespectacled CSI. Makes you wonder what he actually does with that tongue of his when he's alone with said CSI, ya know? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ah, Flack is a cunning man indeed! Why do two of his favorite things, eating food and sexing up Danny, separately when he can enjoy them at the same time? :devil: :devil: :devil: Danny must do his laundry very regularly. :lol: Is this why he changed from suits to simple, easily unbuttoned shirts? :devil:

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: That is perfect! OMG, Flack looks like he's preparing himself for a monumental task and it's going to take aaaaall his concentration and energy!

Flack: Danny ... prepare for some major probin' action, babe. *snaps glove*

10. ZhuShuaijie

Yeah, in fine the Danny kitty be super lovely, the Flack with me can't resist him :lol:

:devil:Yes!I again have a bad mind :devil:bring,the Flack will lure Danny to get into a toilet, then untie the shirt of Danny kitty, shall cake throw to him bare the chest, end, do him favourite of two matter" eating food and sexing up Danny:devil::lol:""***Hey,Danny Mother where***

Yeah!I think him to will scare away his kitty, Mac at side demurral:"Don't bother my underling work".

11. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Too lazy to multi quote and quote period...but...

Damn. I never realized that about that scene in the alley from "Hung out to Dry." Please, Don, wait until you get back to the station, or at least into the car to do that.

Also, Re: Nicknames. You know that one of Flack's favorite terms of endearment is "kitten," as noted in "Open and Shut" and "The Lying Game" so you know that he's got to use it or some other forms of it with Danny quite a bit.

I can picture Danny as a "Cherubic Catamount" I'm seeing an apple cheeked siamese cat, tawny gold in color. Just a bit scruffy/fluffy, and can be a bit of a stinker sometimes.

I can also see Flack..."Hey, Danno, come check this out."
    "What, Flack?"
    "This, Kitten."
    *Don jumps on Danny, strips him and Devours him*
    Brings whole new meaning to the term "Here, kitty kitty," and especially "Kitty wanna eat?" :devil::evil:

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I screencapped the Danny/Flack basketball game scene from Personal Foul last night and thought I'd share some of them with you guys.

[​IMG]

I love how Danny turned around to make sure Don was still following him. Just how did Danny get in front of him? Did the ever so polite Don stop to let his kinkapoodle go first?:p
    [​IMG]

Is it just me or does it look like Don is wearing Danny's shirt? It seems a tad small for him. :devil:
    [​IMG]

The boys just couldn't keep those mouths closed.:lol: And just what IS Danny looking at?:devil:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Flack really should kiss his boy when he wants it. :D
    [​IMG]

13. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Wow a new Flack/Danny thread, gee I have been away a while. :eek:
    Anyway, we had some great Danny/Flack moments last season and I am missing my reguyalr Flack/Danny Fix. Though now that I have my new computer and Photoshop CS3 I can make my own!!!:drool:

Also those are some great screencaps 1CSIMFAN

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

No, they really do not. :D And Flack totally has a handful of Kinkapoodle booty in his hand there! :devil:

Awwwww, I love how Danny called out for Flack in this scene! He really does depend so much on his tall, handsome detective! And Flack comes whenever he calls, because Danny is his adorable little kitty. And yeah, "cherubic small catamount" perfectly describes Danny--and how Flack sees Danny. :D

Oh, yes, Flack certainly knows how to get the most out of his birthday and enjoy his sexy Danny! I bet all day Flack is pawing at Danny, going, "Come on, babe, it's my birthday. You know what the best gift of all is..." ;)

You know Flack has totally said stuff like that to Danny. And I bet they've played with those gloves before. :devil:

Well, Flack certainly has a history of being chivalrous when it comes to Danny, like lifting up crime tape for him! So I have no doubt that Flack probably stood back and let Danny go first. Ladies--and Kinkapoodles--first indeed! :lol: I wonder if Flack opens doors for Danny, and pulls out chairs for him, too. He's way more chivalrous with Danny than most guys are with their girlfriends!

And as for Danny looking back, that's adorable, too. A lot of bad stuff has happened to Danny, but with Flack he clearly feels safe and protected. I'm sure just looking back and seeing Flack there made him feel safer.

:lol: Clearly a preview of things to come! It's cute how even after all this time, Danny is still surprised by Flack's considerable size. :devil: The next day was definitely going to be a waddle day...if poor Flack's plans for how the evening was supposed to go hadn't gone awry because of that pesky murder.

Danny's totally puckering up for a kiss! Someone start singing "Kiss the Kinkapoodle!" :D

15. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Here's a cute photo comic I did of the boys, enjoy all!

[​IMG]