Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Thanks guys! Glad I could help you with your CaRWash deprivation. I was thinking of doing a scene where Calleigh finds out about Leia... or maybe a scene where she finds Ryan sleeping with Leia taking a nap over his heart. Think I could combine the two to make one scene?

Yeah, I was... and I'm totally excited! I haven't seen that one yet because CSI:Miami airs in Canada at 10 PM and I had an 8 AM class the next day... but this time I won't miss it!

2. Salean

Salean Rookie

Oh I love the idea of Calleigh finding Ryan asleep with Leia, Karu. That would be so sweet.

We need to see more of Ryan with kids on the show, methinks. Oooh, it would be so awesome to see Calleigh and Ryan having to look after some kids at some point. Together...

There seems to be a void of Miami on our channels at the moment. Vegas and NY they're showing repeats of fairly regularly, but Miami not so much.

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'd love to see that! The both of them are great with kids... I don't see why TPTB can't give them a case that involves kids. It would up Ryan's hot factor... smart, sexy, and great with kids... what more could Calleigh ask for?

By the way, I'm off to watch Rush... happy CaRWash watching!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  4. csi33

csi33 Civilian

Hi,

There is a video on youtube "calleigh should date ryan or delko?"

I don't know if "beachgirl2027" is one of you but it's time to vote carwashers and to prove that we are as numerous as hiphuggers:lol:

C'est diabolique.:devil:

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Whoo! I made Police Officer! *happy dance*

Hi guys... I saw Rush and I absolutely fell in love with it. I just noticed something... we all know that Calleigh is a very professional person and is somewhat private. For her to tell Ryan about her guilty pleasure is a big thing. I mean, she didn't let anyone else find out about it. It definitely shows that she trusts him with these small personal aspects.

There's a video of that? Seriously? Man, I've got to go vote... CaRWash all the way!

By the way csi33, c'est trés diabolique, mais non?

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Can we not encourage competitions between 'ships, please. Vids belong in the fan videos section and talk in here should be C/R related.

Thanks.

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Uh oh! Sorry about that adorelo...

Okay, maybe we should start a discussion on the thread... *thinks* Ooh, how about possible fanfic ideas? I've been dreaming in drabbles lately and I get a lot of ideas... the latest one is Ryan being chosen to be featured on MDPD's annual sexiest CSIs calender... he gets to be Mr September :devil:! I have this mental image of Calleigh admiring his picture...

C: Oh my... honestly Ryan, you look amazing!
    R: It's not that big of a deal Calleigh. I'm fully clothed. There's nothing sexy about that.
    C: Don't you know? To a woman, there's nothing sexier than a man protecting children.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Hi all. I am a fairly new shipper here, and a new reader to fan fictions. Some of the writing is so great, I could easily spend hours reading.I know that several of you here write so I wanted to tell you to keep up the nice job.

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Thanks greatfan!

*crickets chirp* Hey, where is everybody? Helllooo! *echoes* Man, we really need to revive the thread... anyways, if you guys ever make it to the thread, let me know what you think of the CSI calender scenario I made up for Ryan. Oh, and I want to know your thoughts on...

A) What theme should Ryan's photo have? ie. what's he gonna wear, what kind of background, how's he gonna pose, what props will there be, etc.

B) How should Calleigh be involved in the process?

Anyways, this is just something to get the discussion going when you guys come back-- hopefully!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  10. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

Hello greatfan! I agree, pretty much my entire day is usually spent reading fanfics.

And karu_mila the calendar sounds like a great idea, but as for suggestions... my creativeness is just nonexistent right now so I'll get back to you on that.

I agree, where is everyone?

11. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

Hi everyone,so sorry but as you know RL is a bit buzy..school and stuff..anyways i just wanted to tell what a great job the fan fiction writters have done for CaRWash fan fics and about the calendar..sorry i too am short on ideas right now as it is 12.40 am where i am.Btw..some happy new for me cuz this weekend they are showing Rush!Yes the famous CaRWash episode and the worst part is then this is my first time seeing it(the previous time the aired it i was on holiday..)so i really can't afford to miss it!Wohoo..i am so happy...I can finally see the famous scene...:lol::lol::):):)

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You saw it for the first time too togo2hot? Wasn't it great? I think Rush is now in my top five favourite CaRWash episodes...

No problems Court... at least we're getting people back. Now we just need to get the other CaRWash regulars too. *attempts to rope one* Anyways, if you guys have any ideas for the calendar, feel free to post them here!

13. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

hello there :)

I really like the idea with the calendar. her praising his looks and him being embarassed but secretly pleased.

as for the photo: he should wear a dark gree t-shirt and jeans, maybe be barefoot. he could be leaning with his back against a railing of a balcony on some higher building with a beautiful view on the ocean. looking all serious with his arms crossed over his chest.

or in a garden in the same attire offering a flower - magnolias preferably, with the sweet and shy expression he had in Deviant when Calleigh ask him out for drinks.

and Calleigh should help him pick out the clothes for the shooting. taking it out of his closet and saying something like I like this t-shirt. It looks good on you. It brings the green in your eyes out nicely.

14. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

ah I'm so sore, I had soccer practice yesterday and we ran a ridiculous amount, but anyway, on to more CaRWash-like things...

Hello carolina!

Very good idea :). I can definitely imagine that happening.

And speaking of Deviant, that episode was on yesterday, I didn't have enough time to watch the whole thing, so I fast-forwarded (It was recorded) and only watched the CaRWash parts, my brother now thinks I'm crazy. But the ending scene just makes me melt. So wonderful! The way they look at each other, perfect CaRWash moment.

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aww, so sweet! Speaking of Deviant, I saw it last night too *happy dance*... the end scene had me smiling like crazy!

Anyways, about Calleigh helping him choose his clothes, there's actually a fic like that on fanfiction.net. It's called Sharp Dressed Man, which reminds me of the ZZ Top song. Feel free to check it out!

And speaking of fanfiction, Dutchie updated Best Day of My Life! I'm guessing that's why she's not on the thread... she's to busy working on more fabulous fics. Keep up the good work. *waves* Come back soon Dutchie!

By the way, I would have Ryan in his usual clothes, only have them tattered and torn... then have him carry a baby girl in one arm and have a little boy on the other side holding his hand. It'd be perfect for Ryan because after all, there's nothing sexier than a man protecting children!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.