Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Thanks for the welcome! I know... in Conundrum she had it rough with the person she worked with. I heard he was a real jerk... and I found this out after I bought the movie. Hmmm... I wonder which scenes you are talking about? :lol:

I haven't seen always... bummer. There are more movies I want to get so I can watch... it's just hard finding them all. Yea.... to Marg signing!

2. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

There's something about Fire Down Below that I really like. Marg's accent is really cute in it and her character comes across as being innocent.

Erica, I think your favourite scenes in that one are the same as a lot of us. :devil:

3. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

i haven't seen Conundrum yet. can it be downloaded anywhere in the net? it's quite hard to find some of marg's movies here at our video shops.. sometimes i just get real lucky by coming across them on cable.. i've also seen Through the eyes of a killer and Lethal Vows. marg played her roles well in these suspense thrillers. heart-pounding made me scream! hehe.

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I'm sure they are the same as yours LOL. :devil:

I don't think you can download Conundrum anywhere on the net, but who knows, maybe someone will upload it someday. You never know. :D

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I just want to point out in a gentle remind the rules about download discussions (which benefits new folks to).

Downloading Discussions: The "Intellectual Property" rule in which it states that you can not discuss, request or link to any material that is downloaded. - As long as it is from a legal site (ie itunes, walmart, etc) being where you pay for the downloads is allowed to be discussed (we ask that you specify or we may think you are talking about a site that is considered illegal (kazaa, Fansites, MIRC, BitTorrent, Usenet, eDonkey or P2P, etc). As T'Bonz has said its evolving so we are taking it one step at a time.

No harm done now so lets keep rolling with the discussion. ;)

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Hehe no worries D, we know the rules and will keep it in private messages even if we do know where to get the stuff. ;)

Marg is hot!

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yeah I know but you know I have to occassionally make the comment, otherwise I wouldn't be getting the big bucks... oh wait I don't get paid for this job :wtf: Hmm oh well I guess you all are worth it. ;) Besides lets face it, you'd think it strange if I didn't pop in and say something.

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Awww Destiny. It's nice to see you in here again. Would you like to gush about Marg's hotness with us?

Marrrrrrrgggg

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

sockglue just shared this news article with me. It's about the contract negotiation of SAG and AMPTP. It seems that the current offer is the best AMPTP could give, but SAG still isn't satisfied and probably won't take it. If that's the case, then there's likely to be a strike. Nobody likes strikes, but as Shane said, if there's one, we hope we'll at least get Marg pics. LOL.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I just hope they don't get death threats like she said they did before. It sounds like this one is going to get ugly. Even some of the actors are bickering with other actors now.

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Yeah that's true. I hope no matter what happens, eveyone will stay safe. I feel bad for Alan. I don't see myself as a big fan of his as I am of Margs, but I have liked him since I saw him in L.A. Law. I didn't know he was Marg's hubby back then. LOL. Anyway, this whole mess makes me think his ideals got twisted by some people and strike or not, he will be taking all the blame. :(

12. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

what? another strike would mean lesser csi episodes!! but you're right a strike would mean more Marg appearances hehehe. i hope too that nobody would end up getting hurt. hope it can be settled in a peaceful way. poor Alan if he is to take all the blame..

13. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

It can't be an easy time for Alan just now. Nobody wants wants a strike, especially so soon after the writers strike. Alan may be the president but the strike is the decision of the members who vote that way.

I really liked Alan in Cybill and LA was the first tv show I ever loved.

If there is a strike Marg will probably play a big part in it which should mean lots of pictures. You can't help feel guilty about how we'd be getting them.

14. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

its a guilty pleasure:)
    It must be a really hard time at the moment and i do hope that they don't blame Alan for everything. As you have said they vote for the strike, it isn't just a one man decision. If it does come to a strike though, i will be backing them up all the way!

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

To be fair though, although it's not his fault, he is the one who's going to bare the brunt of it as the president of SAG, unfortunately. But Marg will be there to support him :D

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.