Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I actually liked Diana's voice, although I liked Margs better. :D I think since they were making a duet, they probably needed to make their voices more different from each other and more recognizable. Their voices blended really well, though, just as Rissa said, and their interaction on the stage was great. And just FYI, this version of Que Sera was adapted by Diana. LOL she sure knows how to write a great song. :lol:

But yes, Marg makes a great singer. There's no doubt. :)

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Wow, I loved seeing the video of like the photographers.. "Que Sera, Sera" It's going to be in my head all night now :D I think Marg has the better voice, but the other wasn't bad. Marg is just some kind of superwoman I swear, is there anything she can't do?!

And the dress was wow, and she looks like she's about to start laughing before she does. And gonig down off the stage, haha. She really is amazingly cool. She always looks like she's having so much fun :) all for a good cause as well.

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Here is an article about how there are more and more people looking for pictures of older celebs when they were younger. It's quite interesting. And Marg made their list. She's listed with Brigitte Bardot, Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, Sophia Loren, Clint Eastwood, Patrick Dempsay and other popular celebs. :)

4. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

hi! i'm kinda new here and i saw your post on marg's the morning interview... can you send me the link pls... thanks..

5. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

i just love marg's performance in what a pair. i played it over and over lol! call me 'que sera sera' now! lolz! she was really having fun doing her thing and she sang awesomely great! nothing beats that! loved her outfit too! simple but gorgeous. hope to see more of her singing performances soon... cheers to marg!

6. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

i guess people are realising how amazing she was, is and will always be. They took there time:)

7. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

WOW. Just wow. She was simply amazing. I love the way she moves on the stage *gets a drool bucket* She's just fabulous.

8. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Thanks for the links and such. Marg is awesome to the Nth degree. :D

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I love it that she's on that list with celebs like Brigitte Bardot, Sophia Loren, Julie Andrews, Helen Hayse, etc.. That just shows how classic Marg is. :)

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, it's great that she's listed amongst those names, she's super fantastic. But I guess we all already knew that :D

11. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

hello! i just got lucky this weekend to catch the movie "Always" on hbo where marg had a small role in it. she worked at a hangar repairing fire eater planes. she was so cute and she played the role so well. it was fun watching her. i just wished she was the one with the lead role.. even though i was yelled at by my mom for not going with her to the market, i enjoyed watching the movie! i just won't let a marg movie pass! lolz!

12. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Is it true? Is it is it? Did Marg really sign a 2 year contract for CSI? I haven't been on a pretty long time... but Catherine just makes the show... or she does for me.

BTW... my favorite movie with Marg is Fire Down Below... I guess because she plays such a different role than the one she plays on CSI. I own quite a few of her movies... Keys, Death Dreams, Fire Down Below, The Tommyknockers, In Good Company, Mr. Brooks, Through the Eyes of a Killer, and Conundrum. I liked them odd... but in Death Dreams her character had my name. :guffaw:

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I loved Marg in Always. She was so cute in it. :) I felt bad for her character Rachel because the boy she had a crush on was in love with Holly Hunter's character, but one thing that made me like Rachel so much was that she handled it so gracefully, so well.

LOL Fire Down Below...I liked Marg's accent in it. :lol: It sounded both funny and cute to me. :D Conundrum is never, and will never be one of my favorite Marg movies, but I did like some parts in it. People who have watched will know which parts they are. :devil:

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

It's all good, Waiting. Marg HAS signed a 2 year contract for CSI.

She was so cute in Always. So young too!

I didn't mind Fire Down Below. But I do think that Steven Seagal made a bit of a mess of his parts with Marg. Particularly because she was supposed to be his love interest.

Hehe, yes Erica, we ALL know what parts in Conundrum you like.

It's nice to see you popping in the thread, Waiting! Stay a little longer this time :D

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha, I wonder which parts they might be. . .

Marg is just great in whatever she does, even if the films themselves (some of) are not the best overall, Marg makes them better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.