Attention: LV Renewed S-9, Contract Info *No Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 15, 2008.

1. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

Re: Attention: LV Renewed S-9, Contract Info

I find the news about the 9th season confusing.:confused:

Some time after Jorja left, there was talk she was coming back in season 9. Though recently, TPTB annouced their replacement for Sara Sidle. Does this mean Sara Sidle will only play a minor role in season 9?

Rumors already started to fly, before the 8th season's end, that the 9th will be the last. I hope not, but I know CSI cannot go on forever. Though we all want it to.

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I doubt season 9 will be the last season of CSI. Apart from the fact that it's still doing well in ratings (I know the ratings have dropped, but that happened to every show. CSI is still one of the top shows and I'm positive that it has gained an online audience. So the ratings drop doesn't mean a lot, I guess), Marg has re-signed for two more seasons and Robert David Hall re-signed for three. That basically tells us that CSI is going to last for at least 11 seasons unless something major happens.

Both Carol Mendelsohn and Jorja Fox have said in recent interviews that Sara will come back at some point, but they don't know when yet. Since Jorja already left the show and since they have casted a new female CSI, I doubt she'll be back for good. Perhaps just for a few guest appearances. Knowing TPTB, though, I'd suggest not take their words seriously until they do happen. :rolleyes:

3. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

Now this is interesting...

I do not know how many of you read the CSI Files page, but it was announced that both Miss Fox and Mr. Dourdan will be back in season 9. It also has been released they both WILL NOT be shown in "flashbacks".

:confused:

I guess this would mean, IMHO, that neither will play a major role in the series this season?

What is everyones' opinion?

4. csisue

csisue Hit and Run

I too heard that and then read it. It does not state how many episodes that Jorja will be in but that she will definitely be in the first episode of season 9. Crossing my fingers and hoping for more. As for Gary I get the feeling he will be shown dying in Nicks arms... I hope not. I hope it all was a dream but I'm not holding my breath.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Jorja/Sara will be in more than one episode, she 'inked a deal' which would seem that's more than 1 episode, and on the ep. page it gives the details! and on Gary/Warrick that's iffy some say he is, some say he's dead, we have to wait on that one:confused:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  6. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

I don't realli know what to believe anymore, i'm just going to wait and see. I hope Warrick isn't dead but the possibility of that is slim. As for Jorja coming back, i have a feeling she will deffinately being back for some episodes, even if she plays just a small part. Somethings is better than nothing:)

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

According to recent spoilers Jorja will be in the first two episodes. Nothing mentioned about Sara after ep 2.

8. Desertwind

According to a hugh *spoiler * GSR site, she's scheduled for at least 6 episodes:thumbsup:I'll try and find the source, and put it up for fans who are interested!

9. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Cast for Season 9

William Peterson as Gil Grissom :drool:
    Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows
    George Eads as Nick Stokes
    Lauren Lee Smith as Riley Adams
    Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
    Robert David Hall as Al Robbins
    Wallace Langham as David Hodges
    Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass

Special Guest Stars:
    Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle (5-6 episodes):thumbsup:
    Gary Dourdan as Warrick Brown (episode 1 ) :scream:
    Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms (Complete Season)
    Paula Radcliffe as Jane Doe (Episode 1)

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, it's been confirmed. George Eads has signed on for two more seasons! So Nick fans rejoice! [​IMG]

I know I'm happy about it!

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the info Speedy, you have just made me very happy, with that news. :D So thanks. :D

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

here's the link.

video interview

Just play the video and listen carefully. This was last week in Monaco.

Susan

13. Desertwind

That's fabulous, he did state on the TV Guide channel a while back. that he "was in it till the end" so that's great news he's so wonderful, and a integral part ot the team:bolian:"for me there's only one CSI" good boy, he look's darling, with his short cropped hair!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008