Attention: LV Renewed S-9, Contract Info *No Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Now this thread is strictly for the discussion of the renewel of LV only. This is not for spoilers.

CBS Express - CBS has renewed 11 series for next season in a move that will return 10 hours of the Network's primetime schedule and eight of the top 20 scripted series on television.

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION remains Thursday's Number One program with a weekly audience of 17.78 million viewers. CSI is produced by CBS Paramount Network Television in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Television. Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony E. Zuiker, Naren Shankar, Jonathan Littman, William Petersen, Cynthia Chvatal and Ken Fink are executive producers.

Other Links On this:
    Tv Guide
    Zap2it
    The Futon Critic

-------
    Stars Renewing Contracts:

"CSI" star Petersen returning for ninth season

If you get info on other stars please Pm us and we will also post it in here to keep folks up to date. :)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  2. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

Re: Attention: LV Renewed For Season 9

If they are doing a 9th season does that mean sara may come back as a csi again maybeshe just wants a break of is she leaving permenatly

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

[​IMG]

Let's here it for a 9th season. I'm glad that CSI is being given the chance to continue to prove why it is one of the most popular shows on TV today. Thanks for the info Destiny :)

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks for passing this info on Destiny, I think it's great we are getting at least one more season of CSI.

5. Destiny

Jacquie & Wojo You're more then welcome, its good to hear that they are giving another year and I hope that it will be as bright a light as the previous. :)

There is a Discussion thread in the news forum regarding Jorja possibly coming back, as to what would be considered a spoiler [of the character] would go into the "Spoiler" thread Which will be open in the next day or so. ;)

6. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

Regarding Sara coming back i have yet to c the episode where she leaves but if they kick up a fuss and get all upset and then she returns its not as much of a big deal as everyone makes out. I mean i know Grissom gets upset and his friends comfort him yet if she returns it makes all that pretty pointless

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I saw this news on the TVguide site and I was so happy. Makes me feel better about the us loosing some of this season to the strike knowing we will have next season.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Destiny for the news, this is great[​IMG] *question*, are you going to un-lock the 'spoiler' thread now?

9. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

YAY! This is great news!! :D

10. Destiny

You are welcome, and I have made a new post in the spoiler lab for those who go there and for those who discuss there, please take time to read it and refresh yourselves with the rules of the thread (page/post one of that thread) as it advises and within 24 hrs it will be re-opened for New Episode spoiler discussions.

Everyone else: Just for the record so there is no confusion this is Not a spoiler thread and no spoilers should be put in here at all. Thanks. :)

11. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

YAY!!!
    I am so so so happy!!!!!!!!! Thank god they are going to do another season!!!

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Very cool. I thinks it's good that they are doing another season since this one got cut short.

13. Destiny

The spoiler Lab has been re-opened, please read the post that says "Attention Please Read".

Just for the record so there is no confusion this is Not a spoiler thread and no spoilers should be put in here at all. This thread is for discussing your happiness over the fact that your fav show has been renewed for another season. Thanks. :)

14. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

This is great news. I heard the idea was being tossed around for a while, but it wasn't official then. Brings more excitement knowing that after all that had recently happened, there will be something to look forward to this Fall again.

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I'm excited for another CSI season, but I'm starting to think it may be without Billy and Jorja.

I think that they'll both leave at the end of this shortened season and Marg will become the lead star with the rest of the guys because she just did an interview saying that she'll probably be back for another season. I could see Billy and Jorja guest starring a few times next season if they do leave.

After season 9 though, I think CSI will end. :(

But don't let me get you down, this is just my own spectulation. Let's all try to stay positive! :)