Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i_heart_togo

i_heart_togo Dead on Arrival

yea i agree with who ever said that Ryan didn't make the hit on H. H is the one who got him his job back. and I think that Ryan could be playing both sides of the line ( with good and bad.) and i think that Ryan is going undercover or "playing like he is the bad guy" to get the dirt on Ron and to put him away so I think that Ryan is helping H out

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

This is what a lot of us think.Can't wait until the new season when everything comes together.Hopefully it won't be dragged out forever.

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Besides the dragging out we might not find out at all. TPTB have never been consistant with storylines and having left gaping holes in more than I want to remember.

I'm not going to told my breathe that we get the story of the text message and Ryan. Considering that they haven't gone into detail about his previous life to being a CSI or much about his family; minus the fact that he has a niece and a sibling.

4. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

This is exactly what I'm afraid of! I want so badly to know what on earth is going on with young Mr. Wolfe, but I'm trying really hard not to get too worked up about it...because of this. I don't want to be left hanging (again!:scream:) because TPTB played something up then dropped it.

But miracles can happen, right? :lol:

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

We may get the story of the text because it deals with Horatio.Leaving out info on the text would be a really huge hole.
    It would be nice to know some of Ryan's background.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Actually it was never stated that the "It's Done" text that Ryan recieved had anything to with H. It could very well be a whole plot stop that was used to help the cliffhanger at the end.

Huge plot holes are something that has been a very redundant thing lately, with all of the CSI shows, and especially Miami. It wouldn't suprise me if we never knew what the back story on the text was.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe he had a gf and she got preg and he wanted her to keep it, but she didn't want to. Maybe he was afraid she'd get rid of it, so he had an insider at the hospital/clinic let him know if she came in to do that. Maybe they saw her there, knew what she had done and texted Ryan saying "it's done" meaning that she went through with the procedure. I know I'm grasping at straws here, but.... :lol:

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It didn't hit me until just now that the text could be totally unrelated to H.I just tied the whole thing in with H's plot or scheme.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

We would never know this either since we know next to nothing about Ryan.We never even hear him say he has a date !

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'd hate if the text "It's Done" was totally unrelated to H. I always liked to think he was in on it with H and helping him. I always liked to think that H groomeed Ryan to be like his protege or something, that's why he was so disappointed in 'Burned' when he found out about his gambling.

Also H went to great trouble to help Ryan out when he was fired and helped him get his job back.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

This is exactly what I thought, Ryan is helping H,and the text was related.
    For some reason,I also felt that Ryan somehow reminded H of himself at a younger age,thus the disappoinment .

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

But we've been given no information that the two events are related, hence H being shot followed by Ryan getting a text does not mean they are connected.

I strongly believe that it was something thrown in there to make everyone wonder until September. And more than likely we'll know nothing of the text and it will be centered around H. Since so many plots and storylines have been dropped recently there isn't anything otherwise to point that it couldn't happen to this one as well.

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I really doubt they wont mention the text message at all. Its just my opinion, but I really think it has a lot to do with H. Whether its good, as in he was helping H, or it was bad, as in he was helping the bad guys. I think the text and the shooting are related somehow, and so do a lot of people so it would be unwise for TPTB to just throw that aside. People would lose interested. I know I would. (But of course I would keep watching the show!)

Storylines that have been dropped before never really had much to do with the main characters. Like with the Ray Jr/bone marrow thing a couple seasons ago, we never found out what happened but even if we did, it wouldnt have mattered. They just cant drop the Ryan text storyline because it actually matters to the team. TPTB would have to be drunk or something to forget to include anything about it. :lol:

Plus, there's always a flashback/recap of the finale in the first episode of the season, so they'll have to mention something since we will probably be seeing the shooting/text scene again.

I will be P'Oed if they drop this storyline. Even if its unrelated to the shooting(which I doubt), any explanation will be give Ryan some more background!

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

This has been one of my thoughts ever since I snapped out of the WTF mode and thought it through. TPTB seem to like to play with our heads and make things seem totally the way they aren't. Just like everyone freaking out over thinking calleigh and delko were getting married. Nothing like that happened. One reason this season I didn't really pay too much attention to the commerial. Since season 3 I'd see the commercial and think something great was going to happen, only be let down over and over. I think either Ryan is working with H and is in on the fake death or that message means something completely different. One thing I fear is maybe it was a bet...it's done..it's been placed. Who knows? Not us! Come september will we know? Doubtful the way TPTB play us.

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Sue's right TPTB have meesed with us before and there isn't anything to say that they won't do it again. And that's the exact point I've been making nothing that is presented will always stay the same. So the leaving us to wonder and then not follow up is quite a likely option when looking at the facts.

How does the Ryan text message matter to the team? He walked out of his interegation with Calleigh and told her he had business to take care of. he didn't mention anything to anyone. I bet it's just his dry cleaners letting him know his suits are done and ready to be picked up. Or it's the head of the undercover cops letting him know his next assignment is ready. Or, as I've said before, it's just some random thing that happened to end up at the end of the ep.

Perhaps there was supposed to be something else there and it ended up on the citting room floor. Either way we have no evidence of what he was doing that would require he have anything to do with the shooting. And I definetly believe he wouldn't have H shot....H can take care of that himself with all the enemies that he's made of the years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.