Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's ilovegsr I knew he never slept with her, he was fascinated by her friggin' 5 years ago, geez, who wasn't then? but they never had a romantic liaison, he's to prudish, and geeky, to jump in bed with some goth type creepy woman who ran a 'little shop of horrors' and who said "sex without love, makes one sad" he did:wtf: and the raise the bet I'm in:thumbsup: he's always been attracted to Sara, and she's a natural beauty doesn't wear tons of make-up, and dyed hair etc. Sara has always been the one, and our own Allen MacDonald [writer on CSI] said on here, "they love each other, they're soulmates" so anywho, carrying on...

[​IMG]

2. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

:thumbsup: true

my theory why grissom don´t pass the night with heather , the grissom way i explain oneself.

grissom is Misanthrope and i don´t think that he pass the nigh with her and later to blame. he choose good, 9 years ago are 9 years ago:lol:
    i hope I have explain it well :rolleyes:

apologize for my english.

3. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Your english is spot on Sidlreiana - you are absolutely right! :) His heart was signed away 9 years ago when they met in San Fran, and though he tried to deny it or be interested in other people it just could never work. And she was there waiting when he finally clicked!

Ooh I just remembered an interesting exchange between Grissom and Greg which is relevant here - (sorry I'm paraphrasing as I can't remember the exact lines!!):

Greg: "So what do you find attractive?"
    Grissom: "Someone who doesn't judge me"

And that was right about the time when G+S were... you know... getting it on! ;) :lol:

4. Desertwind

Hi orange_cat Ms *cheeky*;) the exact line was, I loved it too, so I wrote it down and it's taped on my PC desk!

Greg.."What gets your juices going"?
    Grissom.."Someone who doesn't judge me"

[​IMG]

5. Sidlreiana_15

thank you orange-cat sorry i left to say the differents between spend the nigh & blame ¿where is the love? alas, poor warrick. with sara he defens to conrad 5x13 or cath...with heather he blame without doubt.

6. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Grissom: "Judy, why didn't you send Sara into my office?!"

This is from spoilers I've had the chance to get, scripts DO change, so no idea if it's still in there. :confused:

7. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

SQUEEE!!! what is your source??!! :confused: :confused:

8. PiperGrissom

A spoiler fairy!:cool:

9. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Man, oh man do I love this ship :D Don't get me wrong, I didn't actually read the spoiler, I just love the spoiler fairy idea! (Naturally, in my head she looks a lot like Tinkerbell).

Anyway, am I the only one who has noticed that we have posted, like 300 posts in less than three weeks? Am I wrong, or did this thread start two weeks and four days ago (Sunday).

LADIES, WE ROCK :thumbsup:

10. Desertwind

Thank's Piper for the spoiler info. yipee, she's goin' rock when she comes back and the "others" will be so green with envy:rommie:You fans will love this minip. the awesome twosome in all they're glory:bolian:

MR. AND MRS. GRISSOM

11. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

thanks for the Greg/Grissom lines desert - it's even better than I remembered! :D heh heh cheeky is as cheeky does :p:lol:

oh gosh, now we're back to avoiding those darned little boxes - time to get the paintball gun out again TSF ladies! :borg: but it is hard not to get giggly when i see you all getting so excited about what the spoilers say - i feel good GSR vibes floating through the posts!!

hey seattle, have you had any inspiration for new writings yet? if you fancy, it might be fun for us to list some prompts? although i can't believe they really did the rubber chicken on the show - my favourite silly prompt and they really used it!!

12. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

O_Cat, I could use some prompts, just not too many in the same fic. GeekFan and I did a few with six or seven prompts and it nearly blew the circuit boards.
    I wrote a couple of CSI limericks for a challenge. Check out the LJ page...CSI Blarney Stone. I think I can actually give Cincoflex a run for her money here.

And yes, where are those paintball guns? At least our fellow GSR shippers are excited about the spoilers. I find comfort in that.

I've been reading some fics for a change, rather than only beta-ing and writing. I don't remember if I even posted the link for this YTDaW thread, it's a great source for fics. Although some of the links in earlier posts are broken, if you're any good with google you can track down most of them. Top 10 Fics

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  13. Desertwind

Congrat. on your fan-fiction seattle wow that's alot:wtf: I'll check them out! do you all remember the ep. "SUCKERS" from S/4, one of the best with them working so close and so in tune, Grissom even sings much to Nick's surprise:lol:, great episode, the fake Oriental art collection:vulcan:It's one of my favorite CSI's!

WHAT THE

NOTHING'S AS IT SEEMS

SO CLOSE

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  14. Sidlreiana_15

Piper thank you for the spoilers , the premiere is the 18 or 25 i am confused:confused:
    and i am very happy that you like it my poors manipulations ^^ my dream the wedding is so obvious:lol:

15. PiperGrissom

You are VERY welcome, sweetie!;)
    I am not sure on air dates, but RAMBO said the premire is the 18th, so I am going with that until CBS says different.:thumbsup:
    More manips, please, desert and sidle!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.