Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow... second page? Boo!!!

My copy of Letters to a Young Sister: DeFINE Your Destiny came yesterday. I started reading the foreword, written by Gabrielle Union, and so far it's been great. I will try and hop on and post a review once it is complete. A few pages in though, and it is already shaping up to be as good as his last book.

Holy cow... second page? Boo!!!

My copy of Letters to a Young Sister: DeFINE Your Destiny came yesterday. I started reading the foreword, written by Gabrielle Union, and so far it's been great. I will try and hop on and post a review once it is complete. A few pages in though, and it is already shaping up to be as good as his last book.

Sweet! You got it the day it came out! Can't wait to hear what you think of it. I'm hoping to read it soon myself...

I saw it at the mall today, but I had to stop myself from buying it--gotta be frugal with my money at the moment (with the LA trip coming up and all). I'll definitely be picking it up asap though. :D

:D Excellent. Please do let us know what you think of it. I heard only good things about his last book, and I'm sure this one will be great.

That interview was really awesome, thank you Kristine! :)
Seeing Sheldon in love would be great. I can imagine him with anybody but Lindsay. :wtf: :guffaw:
But okay, Lindsay is for Danny. :rolleyes: :( :vulcan:

Hawkes definitely needs some love along with good storylines. I saw a clip of Hill on something, I think it might have been Fox & Friends but good lord my memory is not so good at the moment!

Anyway, he was talking about his book and he just came across as being sweet, funny, intelligent and truly, truly invested in the whole issue of giving young people the support and resources to get on in life.

I never knew that Hill went to college with Obama, interesting. :)

Hawkes definitely needs some love along with good storylines. I saw a clip of Hill on something, I think it might have been Fox & Friends but good lord my memory is not so good at the moment!

Anyway, he was talking about his book and he just came across as being sweet, funny, intelligent and truly, truly invested in the whole issue of giving young people the support and resources to get on in life.

I never knew that Hill went to college with Obama, interesting. :)

Cool! He's so eloquent and thoughtful and articulate--it's always fun to hear Hill talk.

Has anyone read the book yet? I've got it--I'm hoping to start it this weekend!

My friend, who soon will move with her family to the United States for the next few years, was in the US (I'm from Germany) for a week to arrange some things and so I asked her to buy Hill's book for me. Now I only have to go to see her and pick it up. I really look forward reading it as I really enjoyed reading the first one.

Hey Everyone!

In case anyone is interested, there is a short, one page interview with Hill in the August issue of CBS Watch Magazine. The article can be found here.

:thumbsup:

As of this afternoon, I am the proud owner of a Big Wangs t-shirt. Be jealous, my friends, be very jealous. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back