William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alienor

alienor Police Officer

2. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Mmmm..."Very Giving"
    I'll bloody bet he is.

It must have been really hard for him to have a carrer in the movies, theatre and try keep a wife happy and bring up a kid
    I mean, i suppose when i'm married and have a kid then i'll understand more...but at 19 I have a couple of years to go before that one happens.

Good pics though, he kinda looks like my grandad when he was young, which is guess is cool...i think.:thumbsup:

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your welcome alienor likwise, has this man ever been ugly?:klingon: I just found the movie "FEAR" at Wal-Mart, for, [can you believe this] $5.00 bucks, so I bought it for my baby daughter, she likes Reese Witherspoon, his daughter in the movie, they also played together in"Return To Lonesome Dove", and a while back she was on Jay Leno, and chatted about "how much Billy Petersen taught her" nice:thumbsup:I know she's a big super-star, but it would be cool if she made an apperance on CSI;)

4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

That is so true. You really don't see him in short sleeves unless he has the vest on.
    As for the deleted scene, it was just an April Fool's joke. From what I understand. :)
    TPTB wanted some attention since CSI was coming back from the Strike.

Hey, doesn't anyone know if Mr. Petersen will be singing this yeat at a Cubbies game? Just wondering. :)

---------------------
    [​IMG]

5. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I don't have read any information about it.

And what about the golf tournament, Michael Douglas organized every year, it's every year, isn't it ? Will there be one ? and will William Petersen attend ?

6. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

I remember going to see "Fear" at the cinema just to drool over Mark Wahlberg!!! Ewww!!! I'm gonna pretend it was coz I was young and nieve! (even though I was probably about 23 at the time! - and old enough to know better! certainly old enough to spot who was the real eye-candy in that movie!) but... it just took me another 10 years to discover it!!!

7. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I work at Wal-Mart, so the day they poured "Fear" into the $5.00 bin, I picked it right up. I just finished watching "Fear" the other day for the millioneth time. WP and Mark E. Mark (what he used to call himself back in the day) definitely carry the movie. Witherspoon was good in it also.

I too watched "Fear" when I was younger for Wahlberg, and know I'm wondering what was I thinking.

8. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Awww, I loved that film

Although sitting there with my mum watching it was a bit...odd, to say the least when they're *you know what* on the rollercoaster.:wtf:

Although, i was impressed with Marky's body :devil:

But anyway, back to billy...was nice to see our guy in a towel and not much else, and i love the fact that he has to play real hero. I love Hero's.
    And when he shouts "F***" at the top of his lungs when he realises they keys aren't there -giggles-:guffaw:

9. Desertwind

THe opening scene where he's jogging, so cute boy he was running fast:wtf:and the scene wheer he comes home from work, and their all frockling in the pool, and the camera zooms in on his gorgeous face, those blue eyes and his shocked expression:eek: no one like him!

10. Desertwind

Speaking of his movies "The Beast" is now on DVD, takes away all those pesky commercials, from 1996, he's darling in this, and wears tight jeans, he's a younger looking Grissom:bolian:

http://videoeta.com/movie/29920

11. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

The Beast is fabulous entertaiment :cool:

As bad as this sounds, I was expecting it to be really cheesy, but it wasn't! It was great. Loads of fun.

And if I may says so, Billy is really beautiful in it, the fluffy beard, the curls, the jeans, just generally scruffy :drool: He's slurpy.

12. Desertwind

Actually is was a bit cheesy, a cheap version of "JAWS" but he's awesome:thumbsup: his favorite movie by his own words was "Long Gone" he stated it on the HBO Bob Costas interview, he went "I got to play baseball, and have fun while doing it" and how they went after filming all day to the local pub, and watched the World Series at that time! he's simply adorable and so darling and sexy in "Long Gone":drool:

13. britfan

britfan Pathologist

It's HORRIFICALLY cheesey!! How can you be frightened of a plastic bin liner and three feet of rubber tubing?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But oh yes to the second bit! Scrunch his beard and ruffle his curls... scruffy Billy is sexy Billy! Grrr!

14. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

ok so it's cheesy in a good way :lol: But really, I was sort of expecting some bad B movie in the cheesyness factor, and it just wasn't. It wasn't what I expected at all! I was almost dissapointed :D

I actually find JAWS FAR cheesier, but not in the good way. It's pretty rubbish.

15. Desertwind

Here's some video clips of Billy from various events, the Pebble Beach one is hilarious, showing his sense of humor:guffaw: ENJOY!

MULTI-MEDIA BILLY CLIPS

Courtesy of WPAP:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.