Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marg has been submitted for an Emmy for the episode 'A Thousand Days on Earth' - Source
Yay, that is awesome news, she was fantastic in that ep, it has to one of my favourite eps of the season. :D

William Petersen's submission is for Dead Doll.
Thats fab news too, I loved Billy in that ep, he played the role so well, I felt so bad for him in it.

Oh and CatherineWStokes, if you don't, would you be able to PM me the link to the interview with Marg on This Morning, I'd love to see it... Thanks.

Oh and CatherineWStokes, if you don't, would you be able to PM me the link to the interview with Marg on This Morning, I'd love to see it... Thanks.

Me too please if you don't mind, that'd be awesome :D

But with Billy I think that although I loved Dead Doll as an ep, I didn't think his performance in that was better than any others, I thought Jorja was better in that really.

I'm glad Marg has been noticed again. :thumbsup:

Thats Great that Marg is up for an Emmy. I actually liked A Thousand Days on Earth. Catherine was right on, not to emotional although it dealt with the death of a three-year-old girl. Congratulations to Marg. :thumbsup: :beer:

But Dead Doll for Billy? Umm not so much. :lol:

Hooray for Marg's Emmy nomination! Or... whatever they've got going on so far.

I'd like the interview too, please? *bats eyes*

And hhunter, I really like your icon. It's cute. ^_^

Try this link. Hope it will work. Thanks Kelly for the heads-up. Marg was brilliant in that episode. They definitely picked the right episode for her. Then again, there really wasn't any episode that allowed Marg to show her acting skills besides this one, thanks to TPTB. :rolleyes:

It was nice to see some people there say they hope to see Marg's name among the top 10 finalists, even the nominees, though. :)

Try this link. Hope it will work. Thanks Kelly for the heads-up. Marg was brilliant in that episode. They definitely picked the right episode for her. Then again, there really wasn't any episode that allowed Marg to show her acting skills besides this one, thanks to TPTB. :rolleyes:

Thanks Erica. I figured out what the problem was after I clicked on the link. :lol: Go figure.

Hello!!
am i glad to be back or what!:lol: been missing out on sooo much!
i see marg is up for an emmy then, well i say good on her, she deserves as many awards as possible! xx

Sorry if my link didn't work.

A Thousand Days on Earth was one of the better episodes of Season 8. The end scene did it for me. Marg just seems to do those kind of scenes so well. It'll be interesting to see if they bring that storyline up again in Season 9.

bubbles and Adorable_Crazy I'll PM you both with the interview. :)

I think Mariska is actually going to take it this year. "Undercover" was brilliant acting on her part, so I'd be very happy for her if she won. I wish Marg could win an Emmy for her work as Catherine though. She's so amazingly talented! But if they over-looked her for "Built to Kill", and some of the other great Cath episodes, I wonder if they'll ever take notice. :( I really, really want to see her win before she leaves CSI.

I think CSI is us typically overlooked as well. Especially back when it was really, really good.

I think it's too early to say who's gonna take the Emmy home since we don't even know who will make the 10 finalists yet, but yep Mariska seems to always be one of the voters' favorites, and that's a good thing since she's really great. :) As for Marg, she is already an Emmy winner so I don't think she really needs another one to prove anything, but of course, the more, the better. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back