Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww thanks for that GregNickRyanFan, it's so cute, hehe keep it up. ;) Your a fab writer, can't wait for you to write us a Purejoy fic. ;) that scene you wrote was sooo sweet. <3

Thanks for the info Erica, that scene sounds adorable, I wanna see it now aswell... :lol: Like you said, I love how they can compliment each other, it's so sweet. <3

*Raises hand* Meee, me, me!! I wanna post the pic... :D

Here you go, the pic for the caption game:

I don't have a caption for the pic - I just want to stare & drool! :drool:

Erica, I love Catherine's giggle at the end of that scene. I also like the way Gil tells her "well done, Catherine." SpikeTV has been re-running the season 1 episodes this week and I see a number of times that the CSIs are complimenting each other for their good work. I don't think it's something you really see from any of them after the first season.

Another scene from PMJ that I think is good PureJoy:
CATHERINE: Let me ask you something. Would you want to know everything?
GRISSOM: You're asking the wrong guy.
CATHERINE: Barger as much as told us that he and his wife were having problems. She was staying at the lake. It wasn't the first time. And what do you think the chances are she was seeing somebody else?
GRISSOM: You were married. You tell me.
CATHERINE: Very good to excellent.

and...I can't remember, did we cover the calamari scene yet?

Psst... can I give it a go?

Grissom: Hey Cath what's the camera for?

Catherine: Well, processing a scene needs you to be bent over all the...you know what you don't wanna know.

G: Cath, what are you doing?
C: I'm taking pictures, Gil.
G: I can see that, but of what? Our crime scene isn't over there.
C: I know. I'm taking pictures of that area over there because I'm considering it as a possible location for our wedding.
G: You want to have our wedding out here in the middle of nowhere?
C: Why not?

:)

Okay, I know that isn't funny, but I couldn't think of a humorous caption for that one. The humor bug hasn't bit me today apparently. :lol:

Those are hilarious guys...keep 'em coming.

And kaylyne I don't think that the 'calamari scene' has been covered from Pledging Mr. Johnson.
I had no idea you ladies were going season by season. I'll have to come up with some from Season 1.

Heather, I think Erica & I (me, for sure) are starting from the beginning and taking the episodes in order. It's the best way to remember all of the great PureJoy moments and not forget any. I mainly go by the transcripts so I don't forget anything. :)

So, the "Calamari" scene:
CATHERINE: Now tell me, why are we here?
GRISSOM: 'Cause it's the only place within ten miles of Calville Bay that serves calamari.
CATHERINE: And you know this because...?
GRISSOM: I come here for calamari.
CATHERINE: Oh. Alone?
GRISSOM: No. Sometimes I have a beer with it.
It's cute how Cath is still trying to find out if he actually goes on dates with anyone, by slipping in that little question.

Me too... beer seems too, well, normal for Gil. He strikes me as more of a green tea drinker, just 'cause it's less typical.

There's transcripts for the episodes? That's awesome! Now I can catch up and know what you guys are referring to... where can I get my hands on them?

Green tea does seem like a Gil thing to drink. :lol: Or maybe Earl Grey tea? :lol: What kind of tea was that he was having with Lady Heather that time?

There's transcripts for the episodes? That's awesome! Now I can catch up and know what you guys are referring to... where can I get my hands on them?
I've got the link for the transcripts in my previous post.

As for Gil drinking beer, I see him more of a scotch drinker. Remember the "tush" scene in King Baby or the end scene in The Execution of CW whereBrass asked him if he was "off the clock" then pulled out a bottle?

Aww, I love these captions, keep 'em coming... Where's Anne, is she hiding, do we have to send Gil and Cath out looking for her..?

I agree, I would definitely not have put Gil down as a beer drinker, heck I wouldn't have imagined him drinking any alcohol, well maybe a glass of wine, whiskey or scotch...:lol:

Oh and guess what, I went to buy season 4 today (and it's sold in half season over here) and the store only had the second half of the season. So no Jackpot for me yet... :( *Cries* I was really looking forward to seeing that ep. Do we get any good Purejoy scenes in the 2nd half of season 4??

What kind of tea was that he was having with Lady Heather that time?

I think it was strawberry tea. Anyways, Gil seems to have good taste, so I can see him drinking scotch or red wine... he'd probably drink tea if he was relaxing.

strawberry tea is okay. I personally prefer blackberry tea or blueberry tea. :lol: Peppermint tea is very calming. haha.

Yeah, I remember that scene with Brass a little, but I forgot what they were drinking. :lol:

==

continuation of my little mini-fic:

(Catherine has told Lindsey that she and Grissom are getting married)

L: Mom?
C: Yes?
L: Do you think Uncle Gil would mind if I started calling him Dad once you're married?
C: (smiles) I think he would like that, honey.

:) :D

Steph, Anne is probably busy having Cath and Gil do something naughty in her new fic. :lol: I'll make sure she knows to come here and play if I see her. Does Butterflied belong to the second half or the first? There are lots of great C/G moments in this episode. :) Later there are also Early Rollout, Bad to the Bone, Dead Ringer and No More Bets. OMG you finally get to watch Dead Ringer! :lol:

The next episode would be Friends and Lovers. I don't think there's any memorable C/G moment in this one. Is there?

Last edited:
Aww thanks for that GregNickRyanFan, it's so cute, hehe keep it up. ;) Your a fab writer, can't wait for you to write us a Purejoy fic. ;) that scene you wrote was sooo sweet. <3

Thanks for the info Erica, that scene sounds adorable, I wanna see it now aswell... :lol: Like you said, I love how they can compliment each other, it's so sweet. <3

*Raises hand* Meee, me, me!! I wanna post the pic... :D

Here you go, the pic for the caption game:

Gil: Nice shorts
Catherine: We are not having sex in the desert. I'd get sand on my butt!
Gil: Damn. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back