Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cath: Gil, is there a reason why you're sitting down?
Gil: Yes, and you darn well know why.
Cath: No, I'm not sure I do. But do tell.
Gil: Ohh no I'm not. I'm just not able to walk right now.
Cath: Is it the new shoes? It is isn't it. New shoes are always a bitch. It's like the black boots I wore yesterday. I thought I was going to die.
Gil: What? No, it's not the new shoes and thanks for picking them out by the way. It's something else.
Cath: Then what is it.
Gil: It's nothing. I'll just have to go take care of it right after we finish.
Cath: Is it something serious, is it`?
Gil: No it's not. It's just something that happens quite often when you're around.
Cath: What? ... (looks down) Oh Gil, you don't. That's ... I thought that only happend to guys in high school. That's so sweet ... and so ...
Gil: Cath, stop it ok... just stop. And stop squeezing my shoulder ok. And stop looking at it. It's bad enough as it is.
Cath: It's certainly big enough.
Gil: Cath!
Haha I love this caption, I can totally imagine that happening... :lol: I think Gil would be blushing... A lot... Aww... :lol: Well this has put my mind in the gutter, not that, that's a bad thing of course... ;)

Man, that is a great picture... those two are sexy as hell.

G: Cath, only you would wear a black dress to your own wedding.
C: What? I look good in black!
G: I'll say.

Oh lord, that's hilarious! I'm betting she'd wear black to the wedding, unconventional as she is... she could get away with it completely.

:lol:I love the way you all think....that is one hot pic, then again has there ever been a pic that these two weren't hot in?!

Here's my shot at it:

Cath: Gil, lower your hand a little would ya?
Gil: But it's already on your...
Cath: I know that, but if you don't I will and you know what'll happen.
Gil: Yeah, but look at the bright side, you'll have to sit on my lap.
Cath: You know, you really do give a whole new meaning to "being weak at the knees". *smirks*
Gil: Well you would know. *smirks*

4_H, your caption is so cute. <3 Oh and I love your new banner by the way, it's super cute. :D And you icon... :drool: That makes me weak at the knees... ;) Where's Erica, haven't seen her in a little while... Hmm... Erica, come out, come out wherever you are... :lol: *Sends Gil and Cath to look for her.*

^Thanks for compliments:D....apparently Gil makes a lot of women weak at the knees.:lol: I can't remember if I ever complimented you on your banner or not, but it's awesome.:thumbsup:

You know, everytime I send Gil and Cath looking for somebody, they seem to always get sidetracked and don't report back for days.:lol:

Erica's quite busy moving and working. She'll make an appearance soon, I'm sure. She can't stay away from here for long.

So, I'll continue with the PureJoy scenes. I think we're still on 1x06 Who are you. Gil finds out that Catherine didn't hand off the case as he requested her to do:
CATHERINE: Okay. I didn't hand it off.
GRISSOM: Really?
CATHERINE: I'm sorry, Warrick.
WARRICK: If you want me to suave anyone, I got to know the shot.
CATHERINE: I know. ... I'm sorry.
(Warrick leaves. Cath turns to Gil)
CATHERINE: I'm doing this for Lindsey.
GRISSOM: You so much as breathe on the evidence, it's contaminated and I end up the bad guy.
CATHERINE: Eyes, no hands.
GRISSOM: What's the status?
CATHERINE: Skin samples from under the woman's fingernails are consistent with Ed's. I saw some bruises but Eddie's style has always been very ... involved ... vigorous.
GRISSOM: (puzzled) Vigorous?
(From the other side of the shelf, apparently WARRICK didn't leave the locker
room. He explains.)
WARRICK: She's trying to tell you Eddie likes it rough.
CATHERINE: Thank you, Warrick. Eddie said that she was into it.
GRISSOM: "He said. She said?" It's about the evidence, Catherine... and you may not like where it takes you.
It's so funny that Gil had no clue as so the "vigorous" comment!

For the pic:

Gil *singing* I got my hands all over the country, I've got my hands all over the world
Catherine: Oh boy
Gil *singing* and boy, oh boy, I've got my hands all over my girl...
Nick: We get it! She's off-limits!

Thanks for the comment on my banner 4_H. :D And I agree, Gil does make a lot of women weak at the knees, I'm definitely included in that list... ;) :lol:

Oh I see, I'm sure we'll see Erica soon then. :D Thanks for the next caption Kay, aww Gil's a little naive, that's so sweet, it made me giggle... :D

:lol: Anne love your caption. I can totally imagine Nick saying that, not so sure about Gil singing, though that would be funny... :lol:

Next pic:

Cath: Gil Honey hold still, I can't tie your bowtie if you keep squirming about...
Gil: Well it's a little hard when you're standing that close, breathing on my neck.
Cath: Sorry Hon, but I really need to tie this or else we're going to be late.
Gil: Well I don't mind being late... But it'd mean we'd have to get re-dressed... *Twinkle in his eye*
Cath: Screw Ecklie, we're going to be late... *Giggles*

:lol: I can't really think of anything, so I'll just wing it... make it up as I go along. :lol:

G: Catherine, what are you doing?
C: I'm taking this tie off.
G: Why?
C: Because, I can't get your shirt off with this tie on.
G: Uh, Cath... shouldn't my jacket come off first?

^ Haha, I love that caption, it's cute, much better than mine, like you, I couldn't really think of anything very exciting... :lol:

*drools* Anyways, why aren't those two husband and wife again? *scratches head* Ooh, I've got one...

G: *confused* Are you sure you need to do this? I'm more than capable.
C: I'm not saying that you can't do it. You're just in desperate need of a feminine touch. *smirks* You can thank me later.
G: My hero.

Last edited:
Aww, that's a cute caption Karu. :D I agree with you... I think I need reminding why they aren't husband and wife aswell... We're GregNickRyanFan? I think we're in need of another fanfic moment... :angel: Please?

I have just though of another caption *it's really lame, but anyhoo*.

Gil: Mhmm...
Gil: Why don't we get married?
Cath: *Chokes* What!? Are you serious?
Gil: Of course, why wouldn't I be!? I mean, I love you and everyone already thinks we're husband and wife anyway...
Cath: *Tears in her eyes* Of course I'll marry you bugboy, I love you so much!! You've just made me the happiest women alive.
Gil: You've just made me the happiest man alive. *Produces ring*
Cath: *Gasps* It's beautiful... Did I mention already that I love you!?
Gil: *Laughs* I think you did, but I'll never tire of hearing it, cause I love you too.
*Passionate Kiss*

At Gil and Cath's wedding, Cath's mom walks her down the aisle. Lindsey is maid of honor. Greg and Nick are groomsmen and Brass is best man. Archie, Bobby and Henry and even Hodges are also groomsmen. Wendy, Mandy, Megan, Sophia and Ronnie are bridesmaids (along with some of Cath's non-work friends). (FYI- this is after Sara's left Vegas and after Warrick's death)

Priest: You may now kiss your bride.

Gil: Oh, I've been waiting to do that for the longest time.

Cath: Me too. (they kiss)

Lindsey: Can I call you Dad now?

:lol: anyone else can add onto this if they want. It can be like a round-robin story. :)

Here's my shot at that wonderful pic:

Gil: You know, this would be a lot easier if you'd let me turn around.
Cath: Gil, just shut up and hold still. The sooner I get this done, the sooner we can get this thing over with. Besides, I like a challenge.
Gil: That's what you said last night.
Cath: Yeah, and you definately rose to the occasion. *grins*
Gil: Cath... *groans*
Cath: Come on, big boy. *laughs*
*Gil blushes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back