Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Actually, I originally posted that whole post on a different thread and then transfered it here instead (since it was a more proper place). I was just upset over what I had read CM said and I was just ranting. Though I did at one time think that Stetler could be a mole or something, after watching some old episodes from a few seasons ago, I've changed my mind. He does seem like a decent guy for the most part. And once I calmed some (after reading what CM said), I realized that the Stetler stuff wouldn't sound right anyway, but I forgot to delete that part before transfering the post here. So, please just ignore that. I have now corrected the previous post.

As for whether or not Rick hit Yelina: if I recall, H asked her if Rick hit her and she didn't really answer him which Horatio basically took as a yes. No one ever came right out and said it, but it definitely seemed to be implied. And didn't they mention Stetler going to counseling or anger management or something? If so then that would further seem that they were implying that he did something wrong. But, they never really did clarify for 100%.

Seriously though, they are trying to make us think that Ron is behind it and he may very well be (or that H set up the whole thing to get Ron), but that's if the writers go the predictable way. I think it would make 100% more sense for them to be less predictable and have it be someone from H's past that we've maybe forgotten about (for the most part).

Maybe some of those guys from Brazil (or wherever it was that they went after Marisol's killers) or maybe O'Shea or that judge got someone to do it. Or maybe it had something to do with that dude who shot at people while he was on his boat and ended up killing his driver due to tunnel vision ... and then the dude represented himself in court. He was pretty peeved when H got the evidence to put him away for the driver's murder when he couldn't get him for the woman's murder.

If they make it Ryan, it's jumping the shark. Ryan told H he owes him for going to bat for him to get him his job back. He'd have absolutely no reason to want H dead. I hate that CM and others in TBTB are using wordplay to try to make us think that. We're not stupid and I'm tired of shows' writers treating the fans/viewers like we're stupid. It's annoying. Like we're actually going to believe H is really dead or that the one person who has the most gratitude toward H may be involved? Come on now! I can pretty much guarantee it won't be the #1 show anymore if they were to do that.

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Actually if my memory serves me correctly, I think H confronted Stetler about Y in 'Crime Wave', he said like "I saw what you did to her", and Stetler denies it by saying she hit her face on something I think, and H threatened Stetler by saying, "touch her again and I'll kill you."

Good old season 3, I really miss the good ol' days. But season 6 wasn't bad, improving and I hope season 7 improves more.

I think that Corey is trying to throw us off, he didn't confirm that Ryan is playing both sides he uses the word "may be".

I'd really be pissed if Ryan turns out the bad guy.

3. Polkadot5990

Polkadot5990 Victim

i don't think ryan really turned bad and is involved in H's shooting... I mean, (so far) he doesn't have any reasons... For example: thanks to H he got his job and good name back

4. febgrl24

febgrl24 Dead on Arrival

^^^
    Yeah, I don't believe Ryan has turned bad for a second......but I think he probably is involved somehow in H's shooting, though, not in a bad way. I'm sure Ryan is helping H out with whatever plan he has cooked up.

5. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Maybe in a way, Ryan seems like he's in cahoots with the bullets guy who's in jail to get deep undercover? The team member voted most likely to crack or go dark is Calliegh after all the craziness-I"m not saying lose it completely but maybe come a little undone-maybe cover something up or do something out of character cause she's been through a kidnapping and stuff...Am wondering if Julia shot H since she's smart enough to draw H in emotionally in season 6 by saying "I didn't want you dead from Ron" and had H extradited to Brazil BUT then later she does the stupid thing of marrying creepy Ron thereby granting him all that Winston money and power. So I think Julia is capable of playing both sides-she let H think she cares about him but runs off with Ron and hurting H by that-leaving Kyle stuck in the middle of a bad situation.

6. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

You know, I thought the same reading what Corey Miller said. I don't think the kidnapping thing is something of the past yet. I'm sure we will see something more next season...

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I think that whole situation is going to stick with Calleigh and haunt her in some way. A way that might not be obvious to others at first but it will become clearer as time goes on.

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Surely Calleigh's kidnapping affected her, also a little bit more than they showed us, & I think it will affect her also during next season.
    In my opinion Calleigh will do something out of her character..probably also something bad, but I don't think she will ever go on a darker side.
    She will have problems w/ her kidnapping & she will have to face it...and I'm pretty sure it will change her but I don't think her kidnapping will transform her in a bad person...she's too kind to lose it completely;)

9. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I am having a hard time with the article saying H is gonna go darker. That character is dark enough. He is so dark that I can't even find the Horatio I love so much. This is not good news to me. I love this show, but of the three CSI's this one let me down the most this past season. I really hope they make it better next season. And this stuff with Kyle and his witch of a mother is getting boring and on my nerves.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Kyle could be interesting if they developed him a little more. Julia needs to drop off the face of the earth IMO.

As for Calleigh possibly going dark, I doubt she'll go dark, but... I was thinking maybe she'll do something to help her dad again that might get her a little in trouble.

What if DC is coming back and he'll be even creepier than he was with that whole "Solve A Crime With Calleigh" website deal?

I could see Eric maybe going dark cause he's not really been himself since getting shot in the head. I know a lot of fans like him and stuff and he's okay and everything, but I just find his storyline so completely unrealistic. There is no way that after getting shot in the head and having memory issues that he'd still be able to be a CSI. I mean, it just seems a little far-fetched. And I thought Warrick getting so many chances was far-fetched! IRL, Warrick would have been fired after Holly Gribbs' death. There would not have been any second chances there. And I think Eric could have gotten some payment for injury on the job or whatever, but I don't think he'd been able to just go back to work (especially so soon after getting out of the hospital) with having memory issues. It's just annoying that they treat us like we're stupid enough to believe this. This is supposed to be a semi-realistic show! But, some have even gone as far as to say it's turned into a joke. So, why is it the #1 most watched show? Maybe it's like a train wreck people just can't help but watch. :lol: For me, it's all about Ryan. He's really the only reason I'm still watching the show. :lol: well... and the possibility of seeing Jake again and some good Jake/Calleigh scenes. :lol:

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank God this is not only my opinion!!! Yay!!! GregNickRyanFan you couldn't express it better.
    Plus they made him dive w/ a bullet in his head....very very smart choice:rolleyes:. Come on...how is it possible that a person w/ a bullet in his temproal lobe can dive????
    It's a miracle he's still alive & he can still move & spek properly, but, honestly, bringing him back to the lab (I wouldn't have never allowed him to come back after an injury like that) after his shooting so soon without a proper reahab was aww...such a bad choice even for CSI:Miami.
    If you have to bring him back at least wait a few episodes to do it....show him during his reab...do something, but do not bring him back so soon:rolleyes:.
    It was a semirealistic show (as it's supposed to be) during s1 - s3.
    Also Marisol's cancer was unrealistic but at least they showed us she was treated w/ chemotherapy.
    W/ Eric they made the worst choice ever (exactly the same level of killing Speed off the show).

Hmm I can't imagine Eric going dark. He won't be able to do it.

Ryan..is too obvious, although in my opinion it could be a good storyline for the guy, who honestly wasn't considered during s6.

Calleigh...well GregNickRyanFan that's an interesting option. It's time to bring back Duke Duquesne.

In my opinion it's Kyle & Horatio (well Horatio is already too dark. I can't see how he can go dark:rolleyes:)

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Hey I agree with the both of you too! Eric's brain should have exploded when he dived with the bullet in his brain, the pressure would have bust the bullet fragment.

I'm hoping not Kyle cos I have a soft spot for him, and the cop's son who's a juvenile delinquent is abit over-used. Can't we have a good kid for once?

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I just can't see Ryan going so bad that he'd have anything to do with killing H. I don't think that's what CM meant. It's probably something to do with Ryan's ambitious tendencies--wait, or even that Saris or someone has something on him to use to blackmail him. Oh, I'm not sure, but I don't think the TPTB would ruin Ryan as a character like that.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The prase "going darker" could be looked at in several ways here. It doesn't mean both characters will go darker in the same sense.
    We know one of them is Horatio who is driven with rage & taking justice into his own hands.
    The other person could be "darker" in a completely different way.
    Eric....I actually see him as a possibility. Not the way Horatio is but with Eric, he's been out of sorts with his injury, having problems at work, emotional & physical ups & downs, he's already shown a few signs of being angry & defensive where the job is concerned. I could see where maybe things will get worse for him & he'll go down a road of just being flat out pissed off at the way his life has turned out because of the shooting. Going dark doesn't mean they'll stay that way, or that TPTB will continue with them always being darker.
    Ryan is my other suggestion. Only with him I could see that his "dark side" would simply be him trying to get ahead of the team, he doesn't have to do that by killing someone, he could wind up doing things to get the other teammembers in trouble, if he hasn't started doing that already.

Plus I also take into affect that Corey could be exaggerating the words "going darker", making it sound like they will be turned into "Dexters" but really it could be something way more subtle & less dramatic.
    :)

15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

:lol:"Dexters" That is great. From now on whenever H goes after someone we should say he's going Dexter on someone! LOL.

I think Eric going darker is a good possibility. He came back to work pretty quick. He has had problems with memory. We don't know what physical complications he has had other than double vision. I would think that headaches would be a major problem (he does have a bullet in his brain after all.) Eric is getting therapy, but who knows what issues that could bring up. Maybe he becomes bitter about how his life has turned out. I don't know, but if it were me I'd be pretty pissed off at the world about now.

Calleigh is another interesting possibility. She has had no obvious reaction to her kidnapping. It would be interesting to see the normally upbeat sunshine girl go down that path. It would make for an interesting story line.

I can't wait for September to get here! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.