Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Yays, I finally went and made more screencaps from the D/F scene in episode 20! :D

[​IMG]

Awww, look at flustered!Flack. This is the first time I've ever seen him openly frustrated with himself like that in front of Danny. Danny must have obviously thought it would be a fleeting thing at first because he doesn't point it out and just gives Flack straightforward and to-the-point support.

However ...

[​IMG]

Flack not saying anything and walking away in silence must have gotten to Danny in some way. Danny wouldn't have looked back and watched Flack stride away if it hadn't. I can definitely see Danny taking Flack out for drinks later that night to get Flack to chill out and not be so hard on himself.

After all, Danny prefers Flack being hard in him, ya know what I'm saying? :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awww, I love how Flack is clearly looking to his Kinkapoodle to make him feel better. He's tense and frustrated, but he goes right to Danny because Danny is the constant good thing in his life.

Danny's shoulders are back and his jaw looks clenched--he's clearly thrown by seeing Flack so frustrated and annoyed. He looks like he's wondering if he should hug Flack, but Flack's arms are crossed.

Danny was definitely thrown by how upset Flack was. I could see drinks maybe, but we also know how Danny likes to comfort people. :lol: And I'm sure Flack is very fond of Danny's form of comfort. :devil: ;)

That's definitely what Danny prefers, and what he's used to. ;) :devil:

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

I hometown's earthquake , may make network has some jam.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Yeah!I'm sure, and I have some proof.
    [​IMG]
    When the Danny has the question, always instinctively look Flack .
    He know that is his depend on!
    [​IMG]
    Hi, Messer, you back smiling what, you think how to dally my Don!:devil:

[​IMG]
    OK!I just notice Danny's expression.He seem at say:"Don, don't sad, I tonight would expiate you, OK?"
    Yeah!Yeah!I know that I always go toward consider of direction of the improbity.:scream:
    But, I think, the Flack be in love with his small Danny have a important reason, this small catamount will make him happy.I still think my Don, will not do at a loss the business!

Anyway, I love you thus describe the Flack , I do not know why.
    I believe that the Danny would give the Flack more supplies. On the bed!:evil:

[​IMG]

Yeah!Yeah!I love the here.
    The Flack all along stare his kitty, step down the stairs.
    His kitty protest:"Don, I am not a kid, I am very good!"
    Flack still looking him :" Hi baby, does need suck milk?":guffaw::guffaw:
    Cannot help but, the Danny tweak head turning Stella!
    My Don always chary attention his small catamount!;)

4. Top41

I hope you are doing okay! That was a huge earthquake. :(

Danny totally looks to Flack to take care of him. He completely trusts Flack to keep him safe, and Flack takes the job very seriously. I notice a lot of the time, he goes in front of Danny to assess the situation. And if Danny wanders off--like he did in "The Thing About Heroes"--Flack follows him. Keeping Danny safe seems to be Flack's number one priority when there's danger around.

Oh, I think Danny definitely made things better for Flack that night! :devil: ;)

I think Danny definitely makes Flack happy. The way Flack smiles at the mere mention of Danny's name pretty much says it all. And I think Flack likes that Danny is shorter than he is--he can wrap Danny up in his arms and keep him safe.

And I love the word 'catamount' for Danny--it makes me think of Flack mounting Danny. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

It so fits Flack. The way the man looks at Danny totally suggests he's seen Danny naked--and done some very naughty things to him. ;) :devil:

Heh, Flack totally can't take his eyes off Danny when he walks down those stairs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet Flack's got some "milk" for Danny. ;) :devil: I wonder if Flack has ever called Danny his "sex kitten"... ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Aww, it's true. Every time something big goes down, Danny's looking at Flack with large, trusting eyes.

And you guys can read that line any way you like. :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yes, Danny does look perturbed that Flack is perturbed. It's like there's this invisible connection between them and it's so deep that when one feels something, the other immediately feels it too. And all it takes just a look!

I'm sure Danny made Flack feel much better that night. :devil: Danny has his own special brand of comfort. :devil: ;)

OH MY GOOOOOOOD. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: I laughed so damn hard at what Flack said! It gave me the weirdest image of Danny suckling on Flack's ... uhm, I think I'll let you guys guess the rest. :eek: :lol: Let's just say if I had to choose one guy between the two of them to have moobs, it'd be Danny. Hahahahah!

6. Top41

:lol: I think there are definitely two ways that can be read ;) :devil: , but in the way I can talk about it here...I think it's so cute that Danny turns to Flack instinctively when there's trouble. He trusts Flack to take care of him, and also to know the answer to whatever is wrong. "Flack will fix it" is probably Danny's first thought. :lol:

I think Danny is very sensitive to people's moods. He's so emotional, and he's good at picking up and reading other people's emotions. He knew right away that Flack was upset. Flack's more stoic about these things than Danny is, but Danny could tell that something was bothering Flack.

Yes, yes he does, and we know how much Flack loves that particular brand of comfort coming from his Kinkapoodle. After all, Flack's favorite place to be is in Danny. ;) :devil:

:lol: Danny definitely is the one with the moobs. But I think Flack has something else Danny can...suckle on. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

7. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Give you girls an inch... :rolleyes:

In fact scrap that, give Danny an inch (or nine!) and he'll certainly take it to the next level.

Sorry I haven't been on here more... I just don't think at the moment I can add anything (and now with the season ending...).

But I will make a point of my post.

I have high hopes for Season 5 regarding Danny/Flack (maybe I shouldn't), I think TPTB really sat up and took notice of the great rapport and friendship they have together. I think S4 provided more Danny/Flack moments than any other season, and alot of them weren't case related more friendship based.

EP1- There was some nice chase play in the theatre (a la HotD)
    EP2 - Flack practially breaking his neck to see if Danny (and Hawkes) were ok in the Deep.
    EP3 - Danny teasing Flack about Devon
    EP9 - They worked the same case (finally!)
    EP10 - This one gets a mention only because Danny got to save Don (and the others...) from a possible train wrecka dn I like the look that passes between Flack and Danny as it happens.
    EP13 - Flack helping Danny out with Rikki (that was a great episode!!)
    EP15 - They work together again. Woohoo!
    EP19 - The basketball game (MANDATE!)
    EP20 - Flack going to Danny for a bit of comfort.

Flack's "Boom" - aaaaw.... sorry forgot which episode this was from.

They were just off the top of my head.

I think S4 has been rich in D/F moments and like I said not all of them case connected, some are just benter or TPTB biulding in the friendship they established in other seasons, to me that can only mean good things.

8. althea

althea Lab Technician

You ladies are soooooo bad, I love it:devil::lol:

Well I've read through some of the spoilers for Season 5 and there is a few Danny/Flack moments to look forward to already*yay* And I agree season4 there's been a lot more moments between the boys.

I loved that moment also, there was a good screencap up here once upon a time where Danny is standing there in a white tank top and Flack rushes over to see if his baby is okay. Shame Flack the drama never ends with your k'poo does it?:lol:

Danny saved everyone's behinds that day sure, but there was only one person he was thinking of when he rushed down that tunnel like a mad man. Flack!
    Best episode ever! Only because of the superb interaction between the guys. I have watched it so many times over and over I know the dialogue:lol: Flack went out of his way to help Danny and even at the end when Danny was a complete jerk by saying Flack shoulda mind his own business Flack didn't let that effect him he told Danny exactly how he felt about him.By saying, Your my friend Danny makes it my business and I love you. Okay, okay he didn't say I love you :p but you know he wanted to:lol:

I haven't seen this episode yet:( But I have enough screencaps of it, it feels like I have seen it! I just watched episode 16 during my lunch hour so I am almost there *yay*

Well I have a few more good ones to look forward too but yep this season has been an absolute gem. I've wanted this kinda moments for so long and TPTB delivered for a change.

And finally I made a wallpaper of DF and its completely snaggable.;)

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/capestar/DF.jpg

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  9. Top41

^That wallpaper is scrumptious! :D We all know who Flack really wants, and let's face it--Danny wouldn't be so indecisive with the women in his life if he really wanted any of them. The one he really wants to give it up for is Flack--he just needs to face up to that. ;)

I think Season 4 was great for Danny and Flack. Let's face it, "All in the Family" blows everything else out of the water. What Flack did for Danny in that episode was an act of love, period. He didn't do it because he had to, he didn't even do it because he thought Danny was doing the right thing--he did it because he cares so damn much about Danny that he's not going to sit back and watch Danny throw away his career.

And Danny--hotheaded little Danny who defies everyone--listened to Flack in the end. He split the list with Flack and he brought Rikki in, even though it wasn't what he wanted to do. Because he knows at the end of the day, Flack knows what's best for him and is looking out for him.

After that, everything else might seem incidental, but we got even more :D :

419: The Mandate! :D Did you see how happy Flack was just to be at the game with his Kinkapoodle? :D And like I said above, I've never seen a man so happy to lose $50. Danny sure didn't look that happy when he lost the bet to Lindsay in "Snow Day." :lol: And Flack's comment telling Danny he should piss Lindsay off more often, and Danny's responding laugh? Priceless. Alas, their mandate was interrupted by murder, or else Flack might have scored big that night. ;) :devil:

418: "Boom" and "You and Danny have been spending too much time together." The smile on Flack's face when Mac said that was not the smile of a man just thinking about his buddy.

410: Danny saves the day--and his man! For once. :p And when there's more danger, it's Danny Flack follows to make sure he's safe, not Mac--who's actually the target.

402: Flack busts his ass to get to the dock when he hears about Danny and Hawkes. His relief when he sees Danny is unhurt is visible (sorry, Hawkes! :eek: ).

420: Flack goes to Danny to vent.

There were other cute little staring moments, but those are the big ones. Not bad for a season, I think. :D

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:D True, true, and we even have proof that Danny goes to Flack regardless of whether it's a bad situation or not. In On the Job, he called Flack up so he could vent about what was happening to him. In What Comes Around, he meets up with Flack outside of work (just like in On the Job) and just talks with Flack and listens to Flack.

C'mon ...

[​IMG]

Who can resist a cute face like that? :lol:

Oh, and Danny doesn't just see Flack for job-related issues ...

[​IMG]

Yes, Danny and Flack enjoy spending time with each other just for the sake of it and as you can see, they like it! :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

So, uhm ... does this mean Flack's the one who suckles on Danny's ... ya know. :eek: :lol: :p It's so weird, I can't ever imagine Danny doing that to Flack, but I can imagine Flack doing it to Danny instead!

:D :D :D YES, and it makes me so happy TPTB is finally recognizing the great relationship between Danny and Flack! Makes me so happy we'll be getting more D/F interaction in early season five too!

[​IMG]

Oh, what a coincidence! A certain portion of Danny's anatomy is right within Flack's range of sight! :devil: To the left, Flack, to the left. :devil:

I have screencaps for the other moments but I've reached the maximum number of pictures so I'll wait till my next post. Season four was indeed a good one for Danny/Flack!

11. Top41

I love how trusting Danny is of Flack. He's not really like that with anyone else, but he listens to Flack. It's sweet.

:lol: Flack looks like he's asking for just a lil' bit of sweet Kinkapoodle lovin'... ;) :devil:

Look at that cap. That is so two guys on a date. :lol: :devil: I love how their arms are touching. Oh, Flack was so expecting to get lucky. Poor Flack. :(

:lol: Yeah, maybe not. I can more see Flack squeezing and caressing Danny's curvier bits. :lol: :devil:

Danny sure likes sticking that full, round ass of his in Flack's face, doesn't he? :lol: :devil: Danny sure knows how to torment Flack and get him horny on the job, doesn't he? What a wicked little Kinkapoodle. :lol:

Bring on the pics!!! :D

12. althea

althea Lab Technician

[​IMG]

Besides looking relieved that Danny was okay Flack also looked kinda pissed too, possibly because this was not long after Snowday where Flack came very close to losing Danny and then what happens? Danny gets ass into a jam again!:lol:

[​IMG]

It almost appears that Flack is giving Danny an earfull, cause just look how furious he is.

Flack: what the hell did I tell you stay out of trouble dammit!
    Danny: But I was saving Sheldon?!
    Flack: I don't care your butt is going home! And your probably going to catch a cold now too!

Shame and poor, poor Hawkes has to sit through this.:lol:

Not sure if this is the right one, but here is a screencap of it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  13. Top41

Yeah, Flack was not pleased to have to be worrying about Danny again so soon after "Snow Day"! Can't the man get a break? Nope, he has to constantly worry that his feisty Kinkapoodle is getting into danger again. Poor Flack--Danny should be paying for his headache medicine, because Danny is a bit of a headache inducer! :lol:

Look at the expression on Hawkes' face! He so knows what's going on. :lol: Poor guy knows Flack didn't run every red light to get there worrying about him. :lol: And yeah, I can so see Flack chewing Danny out. He was definitely worked up through that whole scene. No doubt seeing Danny half out of that wetsuit got him...excited as well. ;) :devil:

AWWWWW! I don't think I've ever noticed that before--Danny was totally looking at Flack in the train! Stella's the team leader, but Danny is totally looking to Flack to figure out what's going on. I love his expression, too--it's totally like, "Where are you going without me, Don?" At first he probably thought it was a practical joke, but Danny realized quickly enough it wasn't. And he was off to save his friends--and specifically, his boyfriend. ;) :D

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Flack: Dan, didn't you tell me you didn't like water?
    Danny: I don't, but ...
    Flack: But ya went down anyway.
    Danny: Yeah, I had to -
    Hawkes: Oooo, you're gonna get it now -
    Danny: Shaddup, I saved your chocolate ass down there!
    Flack: Chocolate ass?
    Hawkes: Way better than kinka-poodle, definitely.
    Danny: *glower*
    Hawkes: *ahem* Saved my chocolate ass. Yes.

:D So Danny did look to Flack in that scene! Hahahaha, look at Danny's befuddled smirk! It really is like he's saying, "Hey, Don, hey guys, where are ya goin', huh? Where are ya goin' without me? Guys?"

Alright, more pics!

I loved this scene so much. It was so damn good to know Carmine and Eddie worked together and ad-libbed a lot of it and most importantly, had tons of fun doing it! :) Just imagine if they did a scene where it was just the two of them in a room ... :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

So. Ya guys think Carmine ad-libbed the ass thrust in the tight jeans too? :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

This episode is so good, I can post dozens of screencaps just for it! I'll start off with these two:

[​IMG]

Truly a great moment for D/F, Flack in Danny's apartment! :devil: (And heh, a certain large green and brown object is obviously gone.)

The best part about Flack shown being inside Danny's apartment, though ...

[​IMG]

Had to be the fact he knew his way around the place as if it was hardly the first time he was there! :devil: Look at his face as he gazes into Danny's bedroom! Ya gotta wonder just what he's reminiscing as he's looking in there, hm?

Flack: Damn, that's where I hoisted him up 'gainst the wall ... and that's where we rolled 'round after twelth time ... and that's where we tried out that weird kama sutra position ...

:devil: :drool: ;)

15. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Flack Makes It His Business !I now loves it thus.:devil:
    I has one Chinese adult joke, I reorganize him to the Danny and Flack, hoping that everyone can see understand!:)
    [​IMG]
    Flack:"Messer, ten dollar, tonight,you do?"
    [​IMG]
    Danny***yipe***:"Hi!Flack I am not a such person."
    [​IMG]
    uh!catamount considers a moment:"But if you increase 5 dollar, I will is your person ah!"
    [​IMG]
    Flack***easy to do***:"OK!"