Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jojoirishjojo

jojoirishjojo Hit and Run

SORRY GUYS!!!

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I read that too. I am not really depending on these scripts as facts, they do tend to change. I think I do know why they leaked that....to scare GSR fans. Get us talking, (like we weren't already) and fired up for the new season. I know I am.

3. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Wow, I'm gone for a while and look what happens!

We get new members and...

SARA'S COMING BACK!:D Let's just hope she stays this time. :)

ETA: spoiler tags for future viewers. Sorry I didn't notice it before.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2008
  4. PiperGrissom

I'll think we'll see her for more than just one show. I am thinking she'll be around to take Grissom off with her. Honeymoon? Paternity leave? Who knows? I just want GSR back!

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2008
  5. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey, not to be a grump, but lets remember the spoiler tags!
    They've made it real easy to use, you just need to hit the Go Advanced button there at the bottom, and then hit the little smiley face that looks like he's holding his breath on the next page.
    I know I'm not alone in my quest to stay spoiler free, so please keep the stuff about upcoming eps hidden.

6. PiperGrissom

Sorry Seattle, you are very right, we need to be more thoughtful.

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I agree, the *spoiler* tags are there for a reason, but maybe this fan doesn't know about this, so lets give her a chance to be more careful next time, everyone makes mistakes:vulcan:and Herzeleid I love your passion and your enthusiasm;) isn't this great news? now the 3 awful re-run months ARRG:scream: I saw "Commited" and "Nesting Dolls" this weekend, when Sara gets snarky with Ecklie, awesome "You'll apologize to Cath" Sara, "NO I'm not":rommie:and in "Committed" the mentals are such good actors, the mother and her son, so creepy!

HERE COME THE CRAZIES

SHES' MY GIRL

THE EYE SEX

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  8. PiperGrissom

Thanks for the pics I love Committed. It's so "GSR" !!!

Oh, here's my latest thought...
    If Warrick dies, I am thinking that we may not even get to see the GSR reunion, but GSR will arrive together at the funneral. A good friend of mine thinks this also. I also think that if they choose to put him in Witness Protection, we'll see a sweet "send off" with the whole gang. Another thought....Who else thinks that Sara will take Grissom with her for a while?
    Hope that's better, seattle. LOL!!!:thumbsup:

9. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Okay, here we go:
    I'm hyperventilating and going hysterical! I'm so worried about that script snippet! What if they break Grissom and Sara off in the premiere? I mean I would totally hate it, but I could see why they would do it. If Jorja no only wants to be on the show on a regular basis, it'll be hard to be keep that storyline alive and still have realistic character development for Grissom, but I totally have faith in the writers and I think they could pull it off. I hope they do!!!

Okay, I know it can change and that it probably will, I'm just a wee bit nervous. I'm hoping that's only part of Grissom's dialogue and it'll actually be something like, "She gave me everything and then took it away, but now she's back."

On a more calm note, I agree with the funeral idea. It would be subtle to let us know that they're still together, but wouldn't take Warrick light or piss off other fans too much. :lol:

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I've added spoiler tags to those posts. But for future reference, please remember to include them if you have any spoiler-ish (is that even a word?) information.

It's good news for GSR, even if I don't get why she left in the first place to come back again. Would have made sense to me for her to have 'time away' then come back and we say good by properly. But who knows what they're going to do?

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

adorelo Jorja left for various reason, she was burnt out, and tired and wanted to do a play, and travel. She also bought a new home, but my guess is that Billy and the rest who've signed on, persuaded her to return, she's only been gone for 6 months, people do, and are entitled to change their minds;)

this is from the latest TV Guide which I just recieved in the mail, Carol M. states that "this is probably the last time we'll see the "original cast" all together" http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/

[​IMG]

12. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Sorry ya'll I thought that it was common knowledge

My bad. I haven't been to the new board yet since they changed everything. I've got it now.

Anyway, WOO! Anyone ready for the new season already?

I totally am. :thumbsup:

13. jojoirishjojo

jojoirishjojo Hit and Run

Sorry for not using spoiler tags earlier, it completely slipped my mind, Sorry, wont happen again!!

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oh, of course. I do it all the time with my acting haha. Drive my directors mad. I just think TPTB made a mistake making such a big deal about it the first time
    It's made her return and next leave seem less important. No blame goes to Jorja, just the writers. Though, I can understand why. Ratings are more important than logic *glares at Miami* :lol:

No problem my love :D

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i do think the script snippets are subject to change so not to freak. what happened to 9x01? we get no spoilers on that until Sept. when the promos start coming out, which, lets face it, is for the best. and once Sara comes back we have a week to rejoice and worry about next week. Mais, ne pas oublier que l'épisode 2 est après des épisodes 1. sorry feeling french. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.