Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HEY FANS, hope your day is going well, and you all so sweet, and complimintary:thumbsup: its' this so great and so exciting, that she's coming back? so much for the fans who when she left, they left:( but we're still her in full force, here's a couple of pics. that will make you smile:lol:

PICNIC with Gil rubbing her feet AHHHH;)

BRASS WITH HIS SNARKY REMARKS and Gris with his always fantastic expressions:beer:

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I love both of those pics!!!!

3. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

I think, she will be in Vegas for Rick's funeral and leaves again ..goes to SF....Grissom goes after her ..i'm waiting some kind angst ( that how i imagine the Billy's break) when he comes back..she comes back too, i hopeee
    i 'm sooooo happy about Sara again with us!!!!! sorry the english

pls, someone knows if the Billy's contract is until season 9 finale?

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2008
  4. PiperGrissom

5. Desertwind

FANTASTIC Piper that's great and who's the music by, I know I recognize it, but can't place it:( till the premiere, reminiscing about old times times and days gone by~

[​IMG] S/1 "Sex Lies & Larvae" the blanket:p.

[​IMG] S/1 "Strip Strangler"

[​IMG] S/2 "Burden Of Proof"

[​IMG] S/2 "Anatomy Of A Lye"

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

IloveBilly i am pretty sure, and correct me if im wrong, that Billy's conract,
    along with Marg Helgenberger's is a 2 year deal. :bolian:

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  7. PiperGrissom

Thanks desert. The music, which I didn't seem to edit very well, is "Never Tear Us Apart"by INXS.

8. Desertwind

That's what moving did to my brain a big DUH, I've got that tape, by them, ~scratches head~:alienblush: it was fine, no problem;)

[​IMG] "Blood Drops"

9. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

Hello everyone,:thumbsup:

I new and love Sara/Grissom/GSR so i at the right place. I sorry JorjaFoxFan that wrong WP only sign on for S9 with very limited number with episodes. Also even has many get out clauses too and on few CSI boards it rumors that he go be from 8 to 12 episodes. Oh well i hope for a happy ending for GSR.:)

10. Desertwind

As of now, he's only signed up for S/9, but he's been threatning to leave since the "spin-offs" came to be, so I'm not surprised, although I kinda of not, he's a shrewd/sly fox, and $$$$ does talk and he also got everything else he wanted, who wouldn't go for that?, and I'll bet they also offered Jorja sweet deal:thumbsup:

BILLY'S CONTRACT

And welcome minnyanne glad your with us!

11. PiperGrissom

Welcome! Hope you'll like it here.
    I think that Jorja will be around as much or almost as much as Billy. Just makes sense to me.

12. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

oh, thank you very much Jorjafoxfan

and Welcome and thanks minnyanne

desertwind thank you!!

i listened is until season 9 too, but for me, i belive everything can change if the contract is for few time.

GSR have the Power;)!! i don't know until we will have them, but i know, every single second will be special!!!

and i agree, Grissom and Sara will leave together.

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  13. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

hokaay. i knew there was something wrong with that but it wasnt coming to me. i knew that billys contract for this year was limited...but Marg is on for 2 years and shes a pretty cool cat :rolleyes:
    thank you Minnyanne for the clarification. aaand... WELCOME!

14. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Alrigghhht, I SO just got my excersize for the week. I just spent the last 5 minutes running up and down the hall shouting at the top of my lungs that Sara's coming back. AAAHHH!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! :thumbsup:

I'm going to go out on a limb and agree that *hopefully* Gris will step down and Cath will take over supervising therefore allowing Sara to once again join the team. When Sara and Griss got grilled by Ecklie, didn't he say they could have just had Sara report to Cath but remain on the same team if they had come out and told him to begin with? couldnt that allow the opening for her to come back on the same team.. Could you imagine the story lines from that? She comes back and realizes why she became a CSI in the first place. the fact that it's Warr who needs her skills and help lights that fire under her butt again. MMMMM, I can't wait!!!!!!

Okay, wow...I have the urge to jump up and down again...Nite all, congrats to GSR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

welcome minnyanne! hope you have fun here - this is a great place to hang out :thumbsup:

Herz - I think I almost heard you from here :guffaw: It's so great to have something to jump up and down and yell about isn't it? :scream:

Hmm... here's a thought - I wonder if Sara (and Grissom) would consider fostering... what do we reckon to that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.