Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilou

lilou Rookie

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

quote=Ghawazee;720401]
    I love all possibility but I will be more for danger/smacked. In epsiod 20 Mac is in the bank during an hostage. I think Stella will be worried for him + the spoiler (about two members). Maybe there will be a big smacked episod. I hope that.

http://csi.so-phobic.com/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=60

It s a promotional photo of the episod. Stella seems really worried.
    My theorie...They are already togheter (since the stella apartement fire). That explain the great scene like Stella little jealous, the same phrase in same moment... And during the hosting stella is so worry about mac and She's so scare that the team understand they are together. Or the man in bank search mac and take his wallet and find a photo of mac and Stella kissing. Go out the team watch the scene by a movie camera.

Ok i can't wait to see the episod

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Im home from school today and are soo bored and sad, then i come and read on this thread and i can't stop smiling becaus it's about Mac and stella:)

yesterday i looked at season 1 ep 12: Recyling and when stella and mac went to watch the dog show it was soo sweet, the bet that stella won, the girl want to have her winings;)LOL that was soo fun, especially mac's face when she won:D

3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

OMFG!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: I had the exact same dream!!! High five chica!!!!:)

Okay, since we have all (we should have by now) seen the promo, have any of you seen the longer promo? The longer one actually has, at the very end. a SMacked moment!:) ----- Mac is on the roof looking down, I guess because the guy jumped or something, and then you see Stella with her radio urgently talking into it saying "Mac, I need you down here now!":eek: or something like that and then you have a quick close-up of Mac before the whole "CSI: NY, Wednesday at 10 only on CBS.":rolleyes:

4. lilou

lilou Rookie

5. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Why can't I stop jumping around now? :lol: Thanks for sharing the spoilers guys :D

So yeah, let's hope that it are Mac and Stella who are going to develop a relationship. Stella deserved it after al she went through this season and Mac also. And it's realistic, believe me: friends can feel a lot more for each other than just being friend with each other. If Mac or Stella shows up with a new love interest, that's so not realistic :p

Tonight I have the episode 'Child's Play'. Holland is a little bit behind the schedule from the US :rolleyes: Is it a good Smacked episode?

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sor--> I'm afraid it's not. There are good scenes either way. One is with Stella, Flack and Lindsey working together and the other a great dramatic scene of Danny and Mac in the morgue.
    Not much better in 4.12 and 4.13. I hope in "Playing with matches things will change (I should read reviews again)

Vave: two Smacked think alike!!!!!!!! :D or is just Smacked depriving consequences. We REALLY need a chance for our ship!

I wanna to say Hello to Smackers: Lilou, Ayatolloux, Requinox and Giovinnazo_3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kels! you got it!!!!! and those spoilers are killing me

MJ: Howe could you survive. ? I thought i wasn't able to watch tv never again. My PC almost was set on fire lol:guffaw:

I ask All of you again

will we have a chance of some good Smacked. Or everything will be about Danny and Lindsey? They ve already been happy in Season 3 Finale.Now it's our turn.I won't complaint never again if we get love scenes too;)!

oh please! Writer make us happy! we want Smacked!

Debbie:p

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  7. lilou

lilou Rookie

Thank you !

For Season Finale Questions I'm totally agree with you;)

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you 're welcome Lilou! :D

so what do you think?

A kinda of betting poll

Mac and Stella

or Danny and Lindsey

*Crossing my fingers *sigh* i hope my ship is going to be so happy just like the other:thumbsup:

Debbie:eek:

9. lilou

lilou Rookie

For me it'll be mac and Stella. if it's D/L it will be like snow day.
    3.24 Mac and Stella with terrorist and bomb and scene D/L.
    4.41 Mac and Stella with an hostage and scene D/L... no I don't think the scenarist are more imagination. si I vote for Stella and mac but maybe I wrong. Or maybe it's for Flack/angell.

But no I WANT IT LL BE SMACKED

10. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

holy cow you people are dirrrrty. :p

somebody needs to clean the attic. if ya know what i'm saying.
    ((if you don't, just ask me to explain. :p))

anywhoooo. the season finale is next week. theres so much hype about it, i dont know what tonights ep is about... hah.

i really don't what to think. i guess i wouldn't mind if it was D/L or F/A. preferably i would like M/S.

cuz thats how i roll. :lol:

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

:devil:... kinky... *shakes head* Anyways, where was I again? Oh yeah, I vote for SMACK! I have nothing against D/L but they've already happened and I want Mac and Stella to have a chance at happiness. Lord knows they deserve it!

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Axatollux: if your scenario happens i will have to

a) Build you a monument to your Smacked creativy :D
    b) Ask a coroner to joint the remains of my jaws on the floor:guffaw:

and hopefully we will have a happy chance. According to spoilers D/L fans will have one. Now we need one of those too:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Maybe it was because of Axatollux's or vave's idea but i'm thinking how great would be a hot scene in the shower

And Shy Mac being not so shy:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    And Wild Stella being surprised by Not Shy Mac:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Aww! The one who needs a cold shower it's me

Debbie:lol:

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

So many mental images... not that I mind you guys corrupting my mind with these kind of SMACK images. But I don't think I could handle it if TPTB actually allowed a scene like that... there's a 100% chance that I'd faint from the heat!

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Corrupting Smacked Minds is great:devil:

Anybody knows if this forum is still PG-13?:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Debbie:devil:

ps: Could you imagine Mac stamping Stella against the wall (the shower scene i want)??????

Wild, Mac is wild:devil:

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  15. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

So I'm dirty eh? Well, it's that very DIRT that helps gardens and forests grow and nourishes the soul. The lack of that dirt equals sterility and lifelessness. I could easily imagine Stella acting somewhat strange after the sexy dream she had of being tied up on Mac's bed and they made love.

*Meter police starting walking backwards at the looming eruption of Gutter Volcano*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.