Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

All ships (including Danny-Flack shippers) have been pleased. Peter Lenkov is just an amazing writer so i'm pretty sure he has something under his sleeve for us. We deserve it!
I wonder if this "Smacked back to life" has any relation with this ship being so strong despite of everything
Because we never could get over it and we kept faithful to this thread and to any other Smacked thread during "The Dark Era" (Franckie and then P.:cardie:). I'm sure some CSI writers visit forums and they read our comments:eek:

One thing i really appreciate for sure: NON Smacked fans who realize how good Mac and Stella are together. Everyone thought they were sweet last Wednesday:drool:

Debbie:cool:

ps: I envy you Vave. Here it's so cold as a fridge and besides we are breathing volcano ashes;)!!!!!

I'm sure some CSI writers visit forums and they read our comments:eek:

I was talking about that with a friend :lol: I think that when their inspiration is zero they visit the threads to look at us. So people keep posting :lol:

*whispers* Mac and Stella belong together! :rolleyes: KISS KISS KISS! (maybe an idea for a new dialogue between Mac and Stella? :p)

i also love how they quote each other. the HIV scene makes me melt every time i see it lol. I'm a hopeless romantic. i think my fave thing about them though is their intense trust for each other and their incredibly strong bond. they know everything there is to know about each other, their closeness is easily apparent and they're obviously so comfortable with each other. scenes like when stella asked him why he still wears his ring, and when she talks to him in greek and other things like that remind me of how they're so close. i love it.

Since we're finally getting more SMACK, I really think that TPTB come and read the thread... who knows, they probably get their ideas from here. I say we tell them what we want... it never hurts to ask!

I was talking about that with a friend :lol: I think that when their inspiration is zero they visit the threads to look at us. So people keep posting :lol:

*whispers* Mac and Stella belong together! :rolleyes: KISS KISS KISS! (maybe an idea for a new dialogue between Mac and Stella? :p)

Sor! I have a new line: "I've just realised I'm in love with you":lol::lol::lol:

Shopping_luva: (your nick remind me everytime to mi idol Peta Wilson:thumbsup:) that closeness you mention is what get me so emotional because i cannot imagine another woman doing the same things Stella has done for him. She was the one who was next to Mac when he lost Claire and three years later she saved him from himself when she strongly suggested to start again. She was his rock, his light house, his guide along all the healing process.
I can say the same about Mac
He was there protecting her when she was having a rough path (when she received 3 complaints from civilians in three years), from Frankie' shocking experience (I remember she worked with Mac in same cases for a long time after that), the HIV experience and now the destruction of her home

I cannot imagine other man or woman doing the same, comforting the same way. Hopefully we will have more than just hopes next season!

Karu: Peter Lenkov used to have his own web page years ago. And he had his own forum too "Lenkov's Lair":cool:. He LOVED posting there and knowing what we tought about La Femme Nikita (he was Exec Producer and a writer there. Exactly like in CSI NY)
Actually there are TONS of details coming from LFN in CSI NY (in special Season 4). i. e "Adam" having a crush on Stella.
I can't wait till Mac realizes that and his reaction (in LFN Michael "Mac" used many times that crush to help Birkoff "Adam" to focus on a mission. "Birkoff" was in love with Nikita"Stella":lol: (Karu you are from Canada. You cannot but knowing Roy Dupuis:drool::drool::drool::drool:) Actually the real "Quinn" is a Royette(roy's fans) and she would be flatered if she knew Peter used her alter ego again on his show:thumbsup:
So, if any CSi writer visit this forum or any other forum i hope is the great master Peter

MJ:
EXPLICIT? i like the sound of that.. specially when i saw the "barely legal" rant about MS, i literally died
this cracked me up!:guffaw: You are a Huddy and Smacked . I can't expect less than that:guffaw:. Actually it's crazy but all Smacked i know are Huddy too;) Maybe because real chemistry cannot fail ;)

Debbie:lol:

ps: Go to the main forum and check Stella/Melina thread. Natty left beautiful Smacked pics from the episode !!!!

Last edited:

Sor! I have a new line: "I've just realised I'm in love with you":lol::lol::lol:

Ow yeah that would be great Debbie! :D *gets her notepath to describe the rest of the scene* It would be great if Mac said that :rolleyes:

Mac and Stella walk closer to each other, so close that they can feel each other's breath... When their lips almost touch, a door opens... :lol:

Sorry people, I can be so evil :lol:

Ow yeah that would be great Debbie! :D *gets her notepath to describe the rest of the scene* It would be great if Mac said that :rolleyes:

Mac and Stella walk closer to each other, so close that they can feel each other's breath... When their lips almost touch, a door opens... :lol:

Sor, you better write a new fanfiction now!You cannot leave us only with that:lol::lol::lol:
you know what. I thought how the huge Smacked scene would be and you 've just described it! I can imagine them next to each other dancing, their lips closer second by second and suddenly someone open the door:lol::lol: (it's dead body whoever did that:lol:)

so this is an unofficial pool:

How would be the Perfect Smacked scene for you?

*Sweet Smacked (a dancing scene)
*Anger/Passion Smacked (like in Officer Blue)
*Stress/Passion Smacked (work related)
*Danger/Smacked (like the 333 arc)
*Jealousy/Smacked (because of Jordan, Quinn o whoever)

I admit i prefer Anger/Passion ( love them having an argument. They are so passionate!!!) and Jealousy Smacked (it's plausible and it would be perfect:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie:devil:

Last edited:

Definitely "Sweet Smacked". I'd like to see them at some event (off the clock as opposed to undercover) where they were both dressed up since Mac has a particularly hard time keeping his eyes off her when she's all decked out in something sexy and backless.

I'm picturing Mac in a sharp tux and Stella adjusting his tie for him. And I think my head would explode if they shared a slow dance.

Sor, you better write a new fanfiction now!You cannot leave us only with that:lol::lol::lol:
you know what. I thought how the huge Smacked scene would be and you 've just described it! I can imagine them next to each other dancing, their lips closer second by second and suddenly someone open the door:lol::lol: (it's dead body whoever did that:lol:)

LOL! I'm thinking about writing a new chapter to an old fanfiction with Smacked or a whole new fanfic :rolleyes:

I'm picturing Mac in a sharp tux and Stella adjusting his tie for him. And I think my head would explode if they shared a slow dance.

Than you're not the only one darksheep! :D I'm a sucker for dancing scenes so Smacked + hot dancing = Smoking HOT TV! :devil:

be very welcome to the Smacked thread!!!!!!

If it is a dancing scene they shoud pick up the most beautiful song. I highly recomend "This love" -Craig Armstrong featuring Elizabeth Fraser :D
It must be a shocking scene and a shocking song to make everyone melts:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I bet the scene would be in Stella's new apartment:eek::eek::eek:

Oh boy! Possibilities are so darn interesting!:devil::devil::devil:

debbie:devil:

ps: Sor, as long you write Smacked fanfiction it doesn't matter if it's a new one or a complete new fic. Only be sure i will find the kind of scenes i like :devil::devil::guffaw::guffaw:

Wow, first time multi-quoting... let's see, who's first...?

(Karu you are from Canada. You cannot but knowing Roy Dupuis:drool::drool::drool::drool:) Actually the real "Quinn" is a Royette(roy's fans) and she would be flatered if she knew Peter used her alter ego again on his show:thumbsup:
So, if any CSi writer visit this forum or any other forum i hope is the great master Peter

Always great to see another fan of fine Canadian talent... come to think of it, there are parallels between Michael/Nikita and Mac/Stella. I hope it's Peter because he is an amazing writer... what kind of SMACKed goodness do you think we can expect from him?

Evil yes! Then again, so are TPTB... but it's realistic and it'll leave us wanting more. We all know that it won"t be easy for SMACK to get together 'cause of their work in the lab is important at the moment... but given the right setting, who knows what will happen with those two?

Ooh, I want a dancing scene! Anger/Passion won't hurt either! Seeing all the sexual tension build up and go over the edge is electrifying in and of itself.

Mac has a particularly hard time keeping his eyes off her when she's all decked out in something sexy and backless.

*laughs* I would love to see that. Mac's only human after all! Stella helping him with his tie would be so sweet... it's very indicative of them acting as husband and wife. Who knows what the future holds for them?

Karu!
Wow, first time multi-quoting... let's see, who's first...?
Always great to see another fan of fine Canadian talent... come to think of it, there are parallels between Michael/Nikita and Mac/Stella. I hope it's Peter because he is an amazing writer... what kind of SMACKed goodness do you think we can expect from him?
Everything and Anything!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: "Adam" (was Michael's son in LFN) "Quinn" , "Jason" Mac smashing Adam upside the head:lol:, "Terminator Stella" are just little jewels from the past (not the scripts but certain characters and situations are similar). He wrote "Snow Day":eek::eek::eek: ...and he is from Montreal!!!!!:lol:. Have i ever told you how much i love Canada???:drool::drool::drool:

Ooh, I want a dancing scene! Anger/Passion won't hurt either! Seeing all the sexual tension build up and go over the edge is electrifying in and of itself.

i'd love that too!!!! You can mix Anger and Jealousy (Red head lady and Jordan will be next epi i think:scream:I hope they won't next year:scream:

BTW i have been at CBS and tv dot com forum and many people said Stella was GREEn of jealousy when Flack asked her if Mac liked Quinn. So MJ was totally right as i thought:thumbsup: (Smacked instinct:bolian:

Debbie

hey there.
forgot my password AND email. so i ended up with a new account.
so yes i've been here before. lol.
must say tho, they went all out on season 4.
macs avatar made me crack up.
especially since stella had to step in for him. but that was awhile ago.
recently, the whole working together to long bit made me smile. a lot. haha.
nice to be back.
love these people...

Eek. alotta peeps and posts again!
*waves at peeps* ^_^

so!

Sor- will PM ya as soon as my exams are over ;)

OMGz, if they do read these... should we behave? :lol: but yeah *joins in* Kiss Kiss Kiss! (damnit) XD

MJ:
EXPLICIT? i like the sound of that.. specially when i saw the "barely legal" rant about MS, i literally died
this cracked me up!:guffaw: You are a Huddy and Smacked . I can't expect less than that:guffaw:. Actually it's crazy but all Smacked i know are Huddy too;) Maybe because real chemistry cannot fail ;)
;) shh. that'll be our lil secret :p

...Scene? I'm all for all of them combos and stuff... but I wouldn't say not to a :devil: jealousy one THEN passionate... :evil: Hee.. *happy fangirl*

BTW i have been at CBS and tv dot com forum and many people said Stella was GREEn of jealousy when Flack asked her if Mac liked Quinn. So MJ was totally right as i thought:thumbsup: (Smacked instinct:bolian:
well, alotta peeps agreed, so hopefully, that's what the TPTB are REALLY tryin' ta show, ya know? :scream: TPTB... are ya REALLY tryin' to show us that Stella is jealous? No, scratch that... Are ya REALLY tryin' to show ys that Stella is possessive? LAWL! :guffaw::p Hee. *is now nuts* I need my MS fix now... -_-; *pardon me*

I have absolutely no idea. Each one I read puts a gorgeous situation in my head and I fall in love with all of them! This is what popped in:
Sweet = slow dancing on the roof of the lab under the stars to no music
Anger/Passion = stella and mac argue and he realises he's wrong so he follows her to the locker room where she starts shouting and then he kisses her...
Stress/Passion = a case gets personal and mac ends up at stella's door because he can't sleep...
Danger = one of them was put in a dangerous situation and they're holding onto each other so tightly because they're afraid of losing each other...
Jealousy = stella flirts to get info out of a suspect and mac gets jealous...

ok those were the first things that popped into my head when i read the categories. see why i cant choose? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back