Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Okay, I'm totally up for the Sweet, Passion, and jealousy. the sweet is well, sweet. The romance is pouring out of the screen. The jealousy is just plain cute. The passion, oh man, I can see Mac and Stella in his office starting an argument and then it suddenly gets heated. I can see mac taking a step each time he talks/yells (Stella would probably stay put) both yelling their brains out and before we know it they are like 2 inches away from each other and Mac says something and then BOOM! there is a huge explosion and Mac grabs Stella by the shoulders and pulls her around practically hugging her so she doesn't get hurt only to have Adam walk out of one of the labs all soot covered hair standing on ends "My bad." and stumbles back into the lab. Mac and Stella just stare at him before Stella realizes what they look like. "Mac" she says quietly and breaks out of his grip. They both look at each other shocked and she backs out of his office, both having this appifiny look on their faces.

And if this was to happen, cue the SMacked fangirl response----"HSAOUQPEPUCNFIGA84HBVAVHIUKBG9EJBDVKKNBCHSHWHAOUR9W4I8G4H8YDFBHSJOHJIHR WTF!!!!!!":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*grins* So many possibilities. Maybe we ought to set up a poll... and maybe write our own take of what we want to happen in that particular scenario. What do you guys think?

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I want to! i want to! But after a depressing English class i guess i should try tomorrow. I have to say i like A LOT Vave's scenario :D

Besides a dancing scene "Sweet" could include a kid, couldn't it? :D

Go to the main forum. There is a thread referred to Syd. People are leaving their opinions about who would be a good dad/mum
    Needless to say i praise Smacked :D

Hi CSIPudding! Call me Debbie or Debs :D be welcome again!

Debbie :D

4. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

following the topic. i have to go with dangerous. but not too dangerous.

or we could just lock them in the closet. haha. :p

oh what the heck, they would go good together in ANY scenario :p

Hi Debbie. ya'll can call me Kelsey. or Kels. doesnt matter :p

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

oooh proper introductions?!
    hi Kels! I'm mj. ya can call me.... well mj XD *shakes hands*

now, what were you guys plannin'? anything fun? or was is SMexy? lol

vave LAWL! that was my response! XD

6. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread Kels! You can call me Sor, because verybody does that :lol: I hope you have a nice time posting here.

Thanks again MJ, and good luck with your exams! ;)

So I see that the unofficial poll is a real hit :lol: If Stella has a new appartment Mac has to see her new furniture :devil: Idea for season 5 producers? :lol:

7. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hmmmm, well, I think Stella should definitely bring Mac over to look at her new furniture. Cause everything was destroyed right? Like the table, the couch, her bed, :devil::devil::devil::evil::evil::evil: Oh crud....*watches brain fall into gutterville* why does it always have to fall? Why can't it just parachute or take the train, seriously?:wtf: I'll get the net.:lol:

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I second that! I don't blame you Vave, my mind would probably run wild too. How can it not, it's Mac and Stella!

Why not? The idea of SMACK and babies together is freakin' adorable!

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwwwwwww they would be such great parents!!!!!

I think after the destruction Stella will want to build relationships. She could tell having a relationship was bad (Frankie) but if she doesn't have any either because "home" was destoyed so i was dreaming about a big dinner to her all CSI friends which could include some music, some dancing, laughing "family". And of course an intimate conversation with Mac:eek::eek::eek::eek:

And just when they are going to put their lips together that horrid "To be continued" comes up:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dear Writers, PLEASE, do something with our stuff. Give us SMACKED!:drool:

Debbie:drool: (what a pole dance for Stella??Wait a minute! that was in another fandom:lol: but it could work here. I pay for seeing Mac's face:lol::lol::lol:

10. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

haha. i member MJ and Sor.

that would be AWSOME. just like Scrubs from last years finale.

although it would prolly drive me insane for the rest of the summer...

and according to my tvguide...

((hey! what happened to my spolier box!!!!))

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kels, instead of pushing "Post quick Reply" push the "Go advanced " button. You will have more controls there. There is a tiny yellow face
    [​IMG]
    (instead of a mouth it has a cross). That's the spoiler button. Click the button and then write between the Spoilers Tags

Have you read spoilers????????things take an emotional turn for two of the team members.

Could we dream?????????????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Debbie:eek:

12. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

lemme try it again.

"a bank robber who demands a CSI process a body-during the robbery. Mac exchanges himself for a hostage. do i smell a danger scenario?? i can imagine Stell running to him and screaming his name...him all beat up... or somthing to that extent. i can explian it better in my head :p

((i finally figured it out, i kinda cheated by quoting Debbie and her spolier thing :p))

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

thanks Sor. *cross fingers* you'll get it by this week. im quite sure.

vave- LAWL :evil: i like that trail of thought. dont worry, im right behind you XD

ghawaz- i see you saw the eppie *whisper* *grin* but hot damn, i swear: stella + pole = probably same as yesterday... *dead fangirl with a big smile with the mixture of jaws dropped* :guffaw: im sure mac would go: O__O (secretly :drool:-ing XD)

eloe puddin'cup XD! *waves*

meh..? -im sure that says alot in my part..*sigh* it would be really nice though.. if it were us. *optimistic* kinda guessin' it's reed who's the vic, basing on the last eppie. of course macky would save him and stella would be all worried and such :lol: who knows, if he gets hurt, who's there to make his booboo all better :devil: rawr. hee! XD :p

14. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

:evil::devil::devil::evil: Or we then open season 5 with a shot of Stella hogtied on Mac's bed with tape over her mouth and then a devious Mac takes pictures of her and she can't do anything......:devil::devil::lol::devil::devil:

Stella suddenly wakes up all of a sudden and she's suddenly bummed that it was all just a dream.......or was it? Stella couldn't believe that she actually had a gutter dream of being tied up by Mac at his apartment and enjoying it only for the morning sunlight to interrupt it. :evil::evil::devil::devil::evil::evil:

Just imagine how it might affect Stella's thoughts throughout the day as it progresses......

15. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

SPOILER WARNING (Sorry I don't know how to do boxes)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    I'm really excited but I can't thinking that the two team members would D/L instead of Smacked. Ah well, here's hoping for an amazing finale!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.