Welcome to Miscellaneous - Important ~ Upd March 9th 2008

Congrats Jacquie! I am sure we won't get too out of line in here for you! *evil grin*
We will see you over at the NY side Elsie!

Welcome Jacquie! I'm sure you'll do fabulously!
Elsie, enjoy NY!
(but you better not kidnap Danny and Flack, got it? :p )
:lol: Yes, you still have to share with the rest of us.

Oh, and because I'm just posting: what do you guys think about a new Misc Icon Challenge? *coughs* hehe... ;)
Excellent question, Vera

Oh Icon Challenge! if someone wants to take those, feel free to PM me - I've been planning to run new one but time... precious time...

Ah welcome to the green side Jacquie! And I hope you still come here now and then, Elsie

Thanks for the welcome everyone :) Ducky where can I put my Nicky lap chair. I've gotten quite attached to it and don't want to part company with it :guffaw: Elsie have fun in NY but don't forget you Misc roots :)

Oh Icon Challenge! if someone wants to take those, feel free to PM me - I've been planning to run new one but time... precious time...

*raises hand* I'd be happy to take those if you still need someone to do that! :)

Congrats Jacquie!! and hope you enjoy the greenside haha..

Thanks for the welcome everyone :) Ducky where can I put my Nicky lap chair. I've gotten quite attached to it and don't want to part company with it

Oh, to the left... next to the tv... I think it's a good place (yes, will fix the first post ;) )

*raises hand* I'd be happy to take those if you still need someone to do that! :)

Cool, I'll PM you about it :D

Back