Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

As long as we're not clueless too!
Hey, this weekend is PiperGrissom's birthday, so CSGeekFan and I wrote a present....Bite Me, Baby. It's adult so you'll have to follow the clues at the bottom of my signature to find it.
Happy Birthday PiperG.

As long as we're not clueless too!
Hey, this weekend is PiperGrissom's birthday, so CSGeekFan and I wrote a present....Bite Me, Baby. It's adult so you'll have to follow the clues at the bottom of my signature to find it.
Happy Birthday PiperG.
This was, amazing:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
I printed it out for my coworkers. WOOHOOOOOOO!
Great bday gift. Thanks a ton!

For sure, let us know the actual day Piper and we can all wish you the best:bolian: and thank's again seattle for the videos;) and to refresh our minds on her "ghosts" and her heart-wrenching letter, here it is again:thumbsup:and seattle that's pretty graphic, and gruesome! what an imagination!

Gil
You know I love you. I feel I have loved you forever. Lately, I haven't been feeling very well. Truth be told, I'm tired. Out in the desert under that car that night, I realized something and I just couldn't take it. Since my father died, I've spent almost my entire life with ghosts. We've been like close friends and out there in the desert, it occured to me that it was time for me to bury them. I can't do that here. I'm so sorry. No matter how hard I try to fight it off, I'm left with the feeling that I have to go. I have no idea where I'm going, but I know I have to do this. If I don't I'm afraid I'll self-destruct, and worse, you'll be there to see it happen.

Be safe. Know that I tried very hard to stay. Know that your my one and only. I will miss you with every beat of my heart. Our life together was the only one I've ever really had. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love you, I always will!

Goodbye

gsrgbglzv0.gif

Last edited:

Happy Bday PiperGrissom!!
Desertwind, Girl you always know what to say :angel:

Happy Bday PiperGrissom!!
Desertwind, Girl you always know what to say :angel:
I am hoping that for an early bday gift, there is a GSR reunion tonight!
My bday is the 17th;)
Happy thoughts about tonight!!!!!:thumbsup:

Happy early B-day Piper! We'll all cross our fingers that you get your early birthday present! ;)

Happy B-Day Piper ;) please check the PM :)

today is the last episode of the season not ?

Desert thank you for the GSR hopes :) maybe in the last minute we have a GSR-Sara moment :) who knows a girl can dream ^^

im so out of it. i thought the season was already over? lol
daang i got some catching up to do.. this bites.:brickwall:

yay happy birthday for the 17th Piper - fingers and toes are all crossed for the much wanted pressie :D we need something to keep us going until the next season right? something appropriately tasty for all you fanfic writers to get your teeth into :drool:

Sink our teeth into? Didn't you read the vampire fic? Mwahaha...
Hey, here's a video with Jorja in it. Some book release thing. She's in it twice, so watch the whole thing.
I just hope we get a nice little reassuring GSR reference. This can be GD's big episode, I just want a few GSR crumbs. They can save JF's return for a big juicy Sara-centric episode early next season. Real early next season.
O_Cat....Alone With You the last couple of days.

oh the vampire fic was gooood - bad, but good :devil:

just going back to our earlier discussion a minute, I wanted to comment on what you said here:

I think that Ronnie's comments during the domestic case in GB&GL made her feel like her childhood was catching up to her; and that when Marlon died and she used it as a tool to hurt Hannah she felt like she was turning into her father. Going back to Nesting Dolls you can see that she was always worried about turning out like her parents. When that fear manifested itself in GB&GL it must have been devastating.

yup, i think this is probably a big key. we know it's something she's afraid of from her question to Grissom before about the murder gene... i think it's something that anyone with a parent who has failed them in some major way fears - that they will turn into them one day; that those failings are inherently a part of them.

i do hope we get a bit of info about sara's time with her mum - do they get on at all? does sara fear or resent her?
in fact thinking about it i guess the proposal - the prospect of becoming a wife herself - will have been a part of all this too.

right now she is in a transformation - in a cocoon. in GB&GL they kept showing the lights going out around her, everything fading into black. but when she finally fights free of those last confines and emerges back into the light she is going to be such an amazing butterfly.

but i do honestly think that at least for the first little bit like maybe a couple episodes? that she will only be connected to the show and everybody else via Grissom. and wouldnt it be awesome if, for the first couple eps only Grissom knew she was back and everybody else was clueless??
don't get me wrong, i very much doubt she'll be a full time CSI again, at least in Vegas. but only b/c we all know Jorja won't be a regular anymore. if Sara was a real person i'd say it's possible, though.

Some good points orange_cat I think maybe she would forgive her mom, and want to bond and be with her on a high level, after all, she's her only parent left, and if the dad was an abuser, maybe she now understands better than she did at the time, and whether, she returns full time or now and then, I, and all Sara/GSR fanatics want to see her sometimes in any way shape or form:thumbsup:[call him, so we can hear the conversation!

THE COCOON

WE'RE TOGETHER, AND ALWAYS WILL BE
gsr.png

but i do honestly think that at least for the first little bit like maybe a couple episodes? that she will only be connected to the show and everybody else via Grissom. and wouldnt it be awesome if, for the first couple eps only Grissom knew she was back and everybody else was clueless??
don't get me wrong, i very much doubt she'll be a full time CSI again, at least in Vegas. but only b/c we all know Jorja won't be a regular anymore. if Sara was a real person i'd say it's possible, though.

i don't know - i can't see her wanting to come back and work swing/days and continue to be apart from Grissom (and the rest of the team).

plus there was that interesting exchange between Hodges and Grissom where Hodges said Sara was ready to leave but Grissom wan't yet, which Grissom didn't deny. but we know from earlier incidents that Grissom is starting to feel tired and also didn't he say that he couldn't really teach them much more?

we know Billy is also winding down his time on the show... perhaps the actors and the characters reflect each other more in this - it's heading towards time for a change all around.

i hate to see a beautiful thing come to an end, but it's probably time for Catherine and Nick to take charge with Greg and others (Wendy? etc) backing them up, and for our couple to move on to brighter things... dammit as long as we get a happy GSR ending!!

just my two pennies worth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back