Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

when she call grissom he smile = they are happy, if she now is fine only need time for she return IMHO
    maybe she return full but poor grissom along time alone with bruno...i need she back in the premiere 9 season:rolleyes:

2. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

dang it! i keep posting at the same time as you desert, sorry - i take too long writing my posts :lol: as always you lift the mood and post just the right pics - you're a star! i totally agree and will take Sara and Grissom in any way, shape or form we can get :thumbsup:

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i dont if this has aired everywhere yet so ill use spoilers:rolleyes:
    THEY KILLED OFF WARRICK?!?? i did not see that coming, i love warrick hes so awesome i think they REALLY cut off alot of great options by killing him, we only remained SO because Sara is still alive!!! this bites i was actually crying poor nick i think he'll be hit hardest by all of this and especially who did it. the sheriff! if his a*s doesnt get locked up or killed i will have a vengance towards this show even if they bring Sara back this just brings the reality that CSI is in fact coming to a close. :(:censored: <-- conflicting thoughts..

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, look at the bright side. Warrick killed -> Grissom depressed/shocked -> Sara comes back :p she'd never miss his funeral. i'm expecting her to return in one of the first episodes. but we'll probably get sad GSR again, which i'm not the biggest fan of. i like happy geeks.

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This really sucks big time, I have no words to express how crappy and horrible this was, I adored Warrick, and I feel numb it's "nucking futs" so two faves gone, I so didn't exxpect this kind of ending, so will someone find him bleeding to death in the alley? I think it's highly unlikley:klingon: I'm usually a positive fan, but this sucked the guts out of me:confused:WHY?

6. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Because Gary got busted with a whole hell of a lot of drugs. That's why. Yes, they even mess up our fantasy lives.

In regards to Sara coming back, YES. She will be back. Not necessarily at the beginning of the season, but she will return. They should let me do that episode. Shirtless Grissom, anyone? I think it should happen around Christmas. Grissom gets back from his case and finds, to his bewilderment, hot chocolate and marshmallows waiting for him, along with Sara in lingerie. He'd be purring.

7. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Hey Guys!
    I liked this episode, but I kinda knew that Warrick was going to die, so the end didn't shock me at all. My husband was pissed that I knew that it was the sheriff through the whole second half of the show.

Anyway, I love the shirtless Grissom, but I am NOT waiting until Christmas to see Sara back. She'd better be back sooner than that!!! I say she comes in to help investigate Warrick's case in the season opener.

Also, we need a poll for new thread titles, and to decied who should start it. I don't know how, so I am not volunteering, but we have less than twenty posts left to decide.

8. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

i agree - i thought this was an excellent episode. great pace and suspense, and the team's reactions where perfectly balanced along the emotional/CSI line. i twigged about the under sheriff the moment he appeared in the episode - just my suspicous side i guess ;) but if he thinks that disposing of Warrick will save his ass then he is sooorely mistaken. i can't wait for Grissom and the team to get him! :evil: and i am sure that Sara will be pulled in to some part of the season opener(s) - either by phone or in person.

i'm also thinking they've left a chance that he might not die - he could end up in a coma instead perhaps, which would have him off the show but not necessarily permanently. we'll have to wait and see!

as for thread titles let's start the ball rolling with a few random thoughts (although my brain's not functioning enough to uncover anything especially eloquent just yet)...

- a butterfly reference? old i know, but perhaps even more relevant now
    - something about the 'Hi' conversation?
    - something from Cath's snooping around the house (the shirt, the photo..)

(addendum)
    durh i'm an idiot - i just realised we should look at something from Grissom's conversation in The Theory of Everything as well.... ok after a quick replay here's a few more suggestions from that:

Our Cosmic Symphony
    Combining and Re-combining

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  9. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Orange_Cat i agree with a butterfly referance, it is old but it has meaning.
    from a wetpaint wiki...
    USA Today reports that Marg Helgenberger has inked a new contract with CSI for two more years. That, coupled with William Petersen's signing a new deal in April, means that CSI is in good shape for the foreseeable future. CBS should be doing the happy-dance.
    [​IMG]

10. Desertwind

Well, whoopee, and good for her, how many of her rabid fans would be freaking out, if she left? HMMM, I want our girl back, and could care less if Cath signed on for 10 years, she's not my fav. and that's all were left with right now, and did you see her "new replacement" I've never heard of her, and she's not pretty at all:(and on Warrick I wished Sara had of found him, and called the paramedics and they saved him in front of our eyes, I sure hope they catch this diry cop and get McKeane, for his dirty deeds:klingon:

[​IMG]

CANNON

11. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I would like to say a big "I'm SORRY" for posting the spoilers that I was given. My FORMER source is making alot of things up that I know aren't true, so if I gave anyone the wrong info, I am so very sorry.
    I am going to miss Warrick, but I am not really all that sad that we didn't get GSR in the finale. This was all about Warrick and GSR didn't fit in. I am hoping to see a great reunion in season 9.

12. Desertwind

Hey Piper you've got nothing to apologize for, your just reporting the news, some of our moods is just shi**y because of last nights heinious murder, I can't shake this, I feel like a family member died:scream:it's such a letdown, geez, who would have thought this would have happened..how about this:bolian:

EVIDENCE OF LOVE

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  13. Desertwind

Helooo, where is everyone? although Sara wasn't mentioned in the finale, all concentration was of course on wonderful Warrick, and re-winding a bit, remember when we all thought Sara was a goner in "Living Doll" after pyscho Natalie kidnapped her, pinned her under a car, with rain pouring in, and then in 'Dead Doll" wa-la she escaped, so maybe Warrick will live as well, TPTB do wacky unpredictable scenerios, that shocks the fans:bolian:

TELL ME WHERE SHE IS

THE CAR

SARA UNDER THE CAR

SO LOST

WHERE IS SHE

HOT DESERT

HAPPY

RELIEF

14. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

hey desert :) yup, personally I'm 50/50 between whether they have him found quickly (by Nick, say) and he ends up in a coma, or whether they kill him off for good. either way our hotshot team - and our hot couple! - will get that SOB mob-wannabe sheriff nut job and make him pay :evil:

hmm... we still need some votes for a new thread title tho guys - any new ideas?

15. Desertwind

Hey, orange_cat what's up? glad your here, and maybe down the line in S/9, Sara will show up at Warricks bedside, [we saw him get shot but we didn't see him die], to comfort him and Grissom, stranger stuff has happened on CSI, we don't know for sure if he died!!! who knows, and on the new title, geez, it's that time already? here's a couple for starters!

TOGETHER FOREVER

TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES

SURPRISE, WE'RE MARRIED

COME ON OVER[​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.