H/Cal #5 - DuCaine...Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SpeedsDaughter, Nov 10, 2007.

1. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

Wow, it's been a very long time since I posted. :p Homework, play (Were're doing Annie Jr. at school) I haven't had any free time!!!

Now, WHAT?????? No more DuCaine scenes??? They left us DuCainers all alone! I'm mad, very mad.

P.S. I am now afraid of Horatio when it comes to pedophiles.

P.P.S. Thaks HCrazy for the promo. If Alexx leaves I will cry! :lol:

~Zed

2. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

:guffaw: Zed your PS had me rolling on the floor laughing. I am now too, so I'll make sure to be all internet-safe. 'Cause as cool as it would be to see him in action, I'd be scared to death.

It's rather sad that there aren't any new DuCaine scenes. Though I think there should be at least one in "A Rock and a Hard Place".

if Alexx leaves, there should be a "team moment". I mean, the mother of the team is leaving and the team's just going to pretend it's not happening? I mean, come on. After Speed died, Cal & H were together (we got our hug!) and the entire team was at the funeral. Alexx ain't dying (as far as I know) so there should be a group hug or SOMEthing!

3. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

*Speeds in in my Astra KITT, screeching tires as well*

Hi guys, long time since i've been here, well a week anyway:guffaw:. Slight delay on the story but its on its way. Also my friend GunWolf2008 has been working very hard on some new DuCaine stories which i think you'll like and will hopefully be posted soon as well.

Hate to roll in and drive but i'm very busy. But before i go:

DON'T GO ALEXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just as bad as having no DuCaine scenes!

Catch ya later

*Wheel spins out of the thread leaving a familar KITT scanner sound behind along with a rev of engines*

4. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

*hits the brakes to 180 car and speeds back*

Oh nearly forgot, head over to the Manip thread!

*Spins car back round and heads off into the distant*

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

6. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

:: Pulling this thread out of the shipper basement::

Hey everyone!! I know it's pretty bad right now for our ship, but let's stick together ;) If this ship goes down, I'm goin' down w/it!

I'm having a hard time "ending" my vid I've been working on for the past month :( I've got it at a good spot, but I'm having trouble resolving it...probably b/c I don't get what's going on w/these two anymore. Maybe the clips from last night's VERY SAD ep will work??

OK, not to bring everyone down, but has anyone else been disappointed w/the lack of interaction since "Ambush?" :wtf: I feel like TPTB are just toying w/us — they gave us a couple of scenes to "quiet us down" or something, and then it's back to Horatio and Cal never speaking. :( Maybe they were just feeling the pressure from other media outlets who were finally getting wind of the fact that H and Cal hadn't worked together in 29 episodes.

While I was sooo happy they finally had a few scenes, everything since that has been downhill. H never talked to Cal about the "All In" stuff, yet he talks to everybody else about their issues/problems. Seriously - they've interacted w/every single character but each other since "Ambush"! :rolleyes:

And I'm concerned about next week, too...

So Cal's in trouble w/Stetler again. Hmm... I saw a scene w/Cal in the locker room, and Eric is there - again. :scream: I mean, c'mon! Horatio is Calleigh's BOSS! Shouldn't he at least talk to her about what's going on?? Like he talks to EVERYONE ELSE on his TEAM!! None of this jives w/H's concern for Cal in Seasons 1-4 (and Season 5's "Going Under." How can H not say a word to her? If TPTB let H go yet another ep. w/out talking to his supposed friend and second in command, it will show that TPTB have truly LOST TOUCH with the show.:wtf:

If it's "scheduling conflicts", they'd better fix it b/c this will not go unnoticed by the media outlets who already have been writing about this lack of interaction between the two leads. (The excuse is getting old, anyway. I mean, if Adam Rodriguez and EP have "scheduling conflicts" next year, will they just drop that storyline, too? :rolleyes: That's pretty much what they say happened to DuCaine...it just seems very rediculous.)

I don't like rumors, and I typically don't believe them, but it would be in the best interest of TPTB to get H and Cal back on track before ugly rumors start getting legs and walking to Entertainment Weekly and TV Guide. Ausiello already threatened to make this a blind item - don't give him any more ammunition! Just get them in scenes together! Like EP said, they have great chemistry - just do it!

Sorry - end of rant. :rolleyes:

7. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

Hey!

Can someone please post next weeks promo, I kinda forgot to watch the promo...:eek:

I almost cried last night!! Now there's only 3 oringal team members left! Horatio, Calleigh and Eric!

8. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey everyone,

You know us DuCainers have to be strong and hang in there.;) C'mon now we already been put through the ringer but just think how hard it must be for H&Y fans. So let's be strong and if any of you need a little something to get you through...:drool: well...... :devil::devil::devil: get ready for some DuCaine love:drool:

This was not planned. It was something My beta and I put together thinking about all the missing scenes with H&C... so we hope you enjoy. Please let us know. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Oh and um, I promise you all will be smiling and maybe a bit red in the face.:alienblush: :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4240797/1/ To_Almost_Kill_A_Predator

Hey Miamirocks can't wait for your video. I know not seeing them together is hard but lets see what happens next week. I do think they will have a few scenes. I have hope and we need your video too, so we can have even more hope! Nothing like good olé DuCainess.;)

HCrazy:cool:

9. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Ah HCrazy, you sure know how to brighten my day with fluffiness and DuCaine goodness!!! We're diehard, aren't we? I can't believe how hard it must be for H&Y shippers (I admit something now... even though DuCaine is my OTP, I do somewhat ship H&Y *ducks to avoid beating*). At least we got some scenes this season... H&Y only got a handful.

You know what that means Zed... Calleigh just HAS to go for Horatio. I mean, new guy Ryan is just not what she wants at all, and Eric's all "Love 'em and leave 'em" (see Season 3 & 4) and Horatio is the one who needs her back. :)

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I agree about the thing of H being her boss, he should be there and should definately know whats up, shouldn't be one of those 'did you hear?' types. It should be one where he says yes he already knows and actually show us that he talked to Calleigh. I love Eric and all, but I'm sick of him stealing potential scenes!.. We're still a float, don't let anyone tell you different!

11. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

Oh my it has been forever since I've been on this forum. I'm not giving up hope for Calleigh and Horatio. It's coming soon. I can feel it. Eric is okay, but Horatio is Calleigh's soulmate.

12. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

i do know for a fact that horatio and calleigh have scenes together in the finale. I know of one so far there could be more.

13. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey what you didn't believe me!:drool: I told you they had more scenes together!:guffaw: Look at her arm on him! :drool:

Here ya go...get the drool rag ready DuCainers!:drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks Speedsdaughter, glad you enjoyed our fun!

ENjoy

HCrazy out!:cool:

15. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

I can't wait for this episode i hope they have more then one scene cause as everybody said he IS her Boss even though he doen't really act like one he acts more like a friend to them then as a boss but thats JMO did i mention i can't wait for this though i do have a question when is the season finale or is this it