Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shazza- Im in love with your icons!! They are so pretty and colorful. I might just have to snag :)

Thank You so much!! :D I appreicate that alot! :) sure snag away

shazza, again awesome icons! The second David Cook icon is my favourite, I just love the crop and the way everything fits together. I may also snag!

Thank You so much!! I appreciate that too!! :) Especially coming from you, your icons are so amazing! :) Snag away!

Hormiga - great icons will surely leave a comment at your LJ! :)

A few more from me:

chrisdaughtryjg2.jpg
odmwmjqylargeee8.jpg
davidcook1xu5.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
I like that last icon Shazza :)

I tried my hand at using some colorful textures for these two icons, but I just think I'll stick to fiddling around with the coloring using selective coloring/color layers :rolleyes: I don't really like the way they came out ... but anyhoo, here they are along with a Gretchen Wilson Signature :)

dierksbentley_01.png
dierksbentley_02.png

gretchenwilson_sig.png

Those turned out awesome Nikky! I snaggled the signature. Where'd you get the pic for the second one? I've only seen the first... o.0

Shazza your 1st Daughtry icon is awesome! Love the cowboy hat! XD

Actually I get all of my pictures from CMT, except for the ones from his music videos and I cap them myself ... I'm glad you like them :)

I like that last icon Shazza :)

I tried my hand at using some colorful textures for these two icons, but I just think I'll stick to fiddling around with the coloring using selective coloring/color layers :rolleyes: I don't really like the way they came out ... but anyhoo, here they are along with a Gretchen Wilson Signature :)

Thank you I aprreciate that alot especially coming from you! :)

Well they look okay to me.. but I think you'd be better off using "light textures" - they work alot better and give a great effect without being over powering...but if your using the "normal" textures, add the texture as a new layer and set to light only or screen (depending on how dark or light your image is to start with) then I just mess around with the opacity and set it to about 70 - 90%...just so the texture seems lighter and you can see more of the image...I completely forgot what I did with that third one but I think first I did radical blur at 100 degree angle (on the texture itself) and then I set it to hard light and put the opacity to about 40 -60 %... I think but I really got start writing down what I do :p :lol: ...I also use gradients to get the same effect :)

I can't work with colour blend layers, My icons just look too grainy when I do that... :p :lol: but I've never tried selective colouring so I'm clueless on how that works...

Shazza your 1st Daughtry icon is awesome! Love the cowboy hat! XD

ofcourse, the cowboy hat is rocking XD !! Glad you like it!! :)

D4G - love your icons as always! :) the effect on the first one is amazing! :)

A few Andy Roddick icons:
aroddick10et4.jpg
aroddick11tb9.jpg
july07hq005ir4.jpg

Enjoy! :)(^all these are made using gradients but the first one is a texture I believe)

Sophia
xxx

Last edited:
Hey guys. I have a new batch of House icons and a wallpaper to share. :)

[1-18 House "No More Mr. Nice Guy" icons]
+ 1 wallpaper in 2 sizes.
Comment. Credit. No editing or hotlinking. Stealing them or claiming them as your own is NOT cool.

Teasers:

h-mrnice07.png
h-mrnice11.png

You can find them all here. =)

[12] Star Trek Voyager Icons
[04] Original Star Trek Icons
[09] Text Icons
[03] NCIS Icons
[03] Ratatouille Icons

Teasers:
Kate01-1.jpg
06Spring.jpg
CJ.jpg

More Here

Enjoy :)

Im loving all the icons in here!
dstined4gr8ness- Your icons a great, especially the 3rd one :) I love your work!

vegaslights- I love the crop and coloring on yours.

Megan- Great stuff as always. Especially like the text icons, its something different.

Fo_poozle- Your Office ones are funny :lol: Great work

blackflag your first one is cool. :)
fo_poozle your Supernatural icons are awesome, and your Ofiice ones are just so funny. :D
DragonflyDreamer I like your NCIS ones! Really nice!
vegaslights House icons.. awesome. :D

Three from the original Battlestar Galactica. I loved this show while growing up, never been able to watch the new one though. :alienblush:

Battlestar1.jpg
Battlestar2.jpg
Battlestar3.jpg

Marns, I think that first one's from the movie poster. I was having trouble finding caps and I couldn't find what I wanted (at least not in jpg). :lol:

Susan

Awesome icons everyone! Lurve the Voyager icons, Meg ;) (I miss watching Kate kick borg ass :p)

[16] Keith Urban - "I Told You So" Video

Teasers:

itys010.jpg
itys005.jpg
itys002.jpg

here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back