Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
shazza, again awesome colouring. I absolutely love your style. Your first and third icon of your latest post are my favourites! Your Andy Roddick ones above are so cool. :D

Thank You!! I appreciate that alot!!! Gald you like 'em....Andy Roddick is totally :drool:worthy :lol:

I <3 your David Cook icons sooooooo much! Your colouring is awesome and your cropping is fab!!! :D I'll check out your LJ and will leave a comment and will be snagging a few icons too!!!

I have a few more icons!!
christina2we3.jpg
christina3fc5.jpg
christina4ep8.jpg

Enjoy!! :)

Great work everyone, shazza, I like the last Christina icon.
Geni, your icons are wonderful! Like the colouring and cropping!

I have 34 new icons to share: they're all from Semi Pro and ER.

Teasers:

Untitled-903.png
Untitled-5-1.png
Untitled-011.png

The rest on my Livejournal

^You can use the lasso tool to select a colour? I didn't know that. I find the eye dropper tool easier for selecting colours. I like the colour above the b/w though. Is there an easier way to get that affect? I usually dublicate the image, the layer below is b/w, and the layer above is in colour. Then I just erase whatever I want from the coloured layer so the b/w shows through. Is that how you're "supposed" to do it?

Love the Brad banner, but if I could offer a suggestion, increase the contrast of the b/w a bit more - that would make it pop :)

Great work everyone :D

I have a few icons:

BradPaisley32.jpg
Carrie13.jpg
27d01.jpg
27d03.jpg

^You can use the lasso tool to select a colour? I didn't know that. I find the eye dropper tool easier for selecting colours. I like the colour above the b/w though. Is there an easier way to get that affect? I usually dublicate the image, the layer below is b/w, and the layer above is in colour. Then I just erase whatever I want from the coloured layer so the b/w shows through. Is that how you're "supposed" to do it?

If I recall what I did last night, I was just fiddling around with it and used the eyedropper tool to select the blue from the guitar, I used that color for a fill layer and changed it to hue at 50% and the only color that could be seen was the blue from the guitar :thumbsup: Fun how you find the coolest things on accident, might not work for other pictures though, but I'm sure it's worth a try

Liffy - I love your icons, they're so funny :lol:

H2H - Love the last one, its pretty :)

I have a few American Idol icons (David Cook and Jason Castro):

30741.jpg
31504.jpg
31483.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Liffy- Im loving those!! They are so cute, James is adorable.

Shazza- Im in love with your icons!! They are so pretty and colorful. I might just have to snag :)

H2H- Yours are great! I love the coloring.

Gaelen, excellent icons, I adore your cropping and the text you used. :)

Hard2Handle, love the second and third one. And heh, you can't ever go too overboard with Dierks. ;)

shazza, again awesome icons! The second David Cook icon is my favourite, I just love the crop and the way everything fits together. I may also snag!

Great job everyone. :)

Hormiga, love your NCIS icons. It's hard finding good NCIS icons. Do you mind if I snag a few? I'll credit you somewhere on this here board too. (I don't have a live journal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back