*:·.CatNip.·:* #9: The Perfect Mold

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I like making these little theories too. :D

Oh CSI_Willows, I totally agree with you, on what you said about that Cath and Warrick scene, I wanna remove him and put Nicky in his place, that would be so much cuter. :D I also hope that the new guy... Is he to be called Ray (or did I just imagine that?) anyhoo, I'm hoping that there's not much flirtation between him and Cath... Unless Nicky gets protective over her... Thank would be cute... Lets hope the writers give us what we want...

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

New dude needs to get the hell up outta Vegas, lol.
    Dunno his name yet, but I'm sure it'll be another person that Nick will have to show that Cath is his, which means no touchie, no looky, no flirty, you can talk to her about a case, but flirt and die, beoytch!
    Sor: I'm with ya on the 'almost crap' Lets put Nicky in there and press play, booyah! I heart my camera & tapes. :)

3. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Hi, everyone. I asked the Snickers shippers the same thing.

I'm lynn and I come from the dark side of the tracks (the Nick/Greg forum) or, atleast to you people.

Now, I'm not here to bash or anything. Exactly the oposite.

We've gotten wind over at the N/G thread that Nick is getting a girlfriend.

Now, we are hopping that the whole thing will blow over, but is it DOESN'T, dessperate measures will need to be taken, meaning petitions and protests.

Well, maybe not live protests, but, seriously, we are worried. I think that this girl will end up like Tina. Leaving Nick a shell of what he once was, like what happened to warrick to a certain extent. Please, again, I don't mean to bash, or discriminate. i am ready and willing to colaborate with you guys.

DON'T HURT ME! I don't like pain...*Cringes*

cheers,

-lynn

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Great...now we've got another Lynn. :lol:

Hmm...does this need to be in a spoiler tag?

Nick can't get a girlfriend because he has Cath. Oooh oooh! What if there's a girl, and he tells everyone about her, and we get all angry, and when we finally meet her, it turns out she's Cath (but they had to give her another name so we wont suspect ;) ) :D I like that idea... hehe.

5. CathStokes

And what is that supposed to mean? Remember Your near this one more and this one whacks!

I thought that was Fay's house????

I like that idea, lets go with that!

She won't last long (if its not Cath!) -- Cath will snap her fingers and he'll be back there. I'm not worried at all. :)

6. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

7. CathStokes

thats right. I do whack. I live to whack. Especially when your evil with those ficcies that I love oh so much. :)

I don't like cliffhangers. I like to write them, sometimes. occasionally; but I don't like em. I will whack you. :)

Speaking of ficcies, you decide to update yours?

8. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I'm working on it now. It's coming to me slowly, very slowly! LOL!! I'm only about half way thru it right now. You know me, very critical of my work. LOL!!

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

And maybe she'll wear a god-awful wig to confuse people even more. :lol:

Oh yeah, no one's going to last until Nicky gives up on trying to hide him and Cath, and they both come out of the closet (fully clothed of course) and announce it to the world. :)

Is lynny jealous of someone? :p You don't have to remind me that you whack, it's a pretty well drilled piece of info. But I have my skillets so ha, dude, I'm not yo B***h any more. I'm rebelling! :D

CatNip needs more scenes dang it!

10. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

I was thinking about the same: every minute, every hour and every day :lol:

Okay, to be nice to everyone a new spoiler tag for the people who are so strong to don't read spoilers ;)
    Yeah, pretty good idea from my remote controller and me :lol: I heard a little bit about the new guy, but I don't like new guys on the team. Of course it's sad that Sara left and that Warrick IS leaving (sorry for this, fans of Warrick :rolleyes:) but can't they kick a labrat into the field? :lol: I think Wendy would be a great CSI. Back to the subject, because Cath is a very very atracting woman al the new guys are looking at her like :devil: When Keppler was on the show the same thing happened, the producers won't admit it but I'm not crazy and neither are CatNip fans :p So yeah, I pretty hate new guys on the team and oh did I say that Cath and Nick belong together? :lol:

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

CSI_Willows (Sorry I don't know your name :blush:) I totally agree, Catnip do belong together, we know it, and the writers know it too... They're just choosing to ignore it... :( Oh and by the way, I love your icon. :D

12. CathStokes

I ain't jealous. Why would I? Yall my bitches, damnit!

AC, her name is Sor. :)

From what I heard, Wendy is stepping it up. She's taking Sara's place. New dude's supposed to take like Nick's place while Nick moves up; Greg will probably be on the backburner again, while they explain the new dude. :(

Anyways, back to catnip: New dude & New girl won't last, because CatNip is meant to be, we survived alot. We survived Eddie, Chris, Kristy, BTK, Redrum, Keppler, Warrick. .. Once the other snaps the fingers, it'll be catnip. I'm not worried. I was at first, but after thinking about it, we got it. :) Until we hear Cath or Nick say they don't like the other person & see them marry other people, we're still a float, don't let anyone tell you different!

all I gotta say is, if the new dude takes Gary's place and George doesn't get bumped up behind Marg, watch this girl bitch!

Yeah, I don't really know if thats a spoiler or not, so.. did it anyways.

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Ooh, so Wendy's stepping up? Cool - I like her in a weird way. :p What do you mean Nick moves up? Moves up to where? Grr to Greg being put on the backburner! Grr! New dude is NOT starting off with a good impression, seriously.
    Of course CatNip is going to last. Nothing and no one can come between them because they just rock. End of story.

14. CathStokes

Nick moves up behind Cath, although Personally I think he's already there, because A) he moved up to level three BEFORE warrick, so that should give him that spot right?

New dudes going to get on the shit list unless he does something that makes him nice, he's on shit list, because think about it, he's coming to LV after Rick leaves, and it'll have where he 'flirts' with Cath, but he's supposed to be cast in his 20's.

Sor, you remember the theory I had a while ago? It totally fits now!

Agreed. Catnip FTW.

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oooh, yay for Nicky moving behind Cath (face it doesn't mind whether he's in front, or behind, or under...or on top :p)

Yeah, we don't really like the new dude, but who knows, maybe we will. And maybe he'll tease Nicky because he thinks CatNip is "cute". :lol: Hey, since Keppler saw CatNip, maybe the new dude'll make Nicky spill. :D