The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! I cannot agree with you enough! Somebody please get that guy into some lighter colours!

Remember in... errr.... that episode... you know the one I'm talking about... when Nick started off wearing a shirt, Sara told him it was horrible and it ended up on Greg? Could Nick please start lending Greg some colourful threads again?

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

That is a good theory there... If Greg actuarly did wear something classic like Nick's old A&M sweatshirt, then that would be more subtexual evidence to add to the vaults.

Thats also a good idea, about Nick's jumper. I think that Nick saw it, and possibly got it cause him and Greg were arguing about Nick getting old. So Nick said here here's a present for you... Or something like that.

Well if memory serves me correct....

[​IMG]

the jacket is the same as this one.

[​IMG]

Szmile I totally agree, yeah i think i rememeber that one... Although Eric does look good in it. Just seems odd for Greg to wear- it does appear to be right out of Grissoms's wardrobe- Unless- Nick bought it when he was going threw the "I', going to be Grissom number2 phase and gave it to Greg cause neither of them had any clean clothes!!!

Fellas- do the washing...

3. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

OH! I LOVE THAT PICTURE! Of George at the Melbourn Zoo? That was so cute, with him and the koala! I have the pics saved on my laptop! Also, I have some of Eric in eye liner...but this is a Nick/Greg thread, so i'm not mentioning anything about it here...but it someone REALLY wanted them...:p

And, so cute...that scene with Greg in the locker room. Proof that Greg will flirt with anyone, EVEN GRISSOM! Remember when Grissom is trying to get Greg to take his shoes and socks of, and Greg says, "Oh now we're getting into this whole strip forensics thing, I don't know if I can hang with that." and Grissom gives him this look that says, "If you want to keep your job, you'll hang good." and Greg goes along but says something to the effect of, "Are you sure? It could get pretty loud in here...":guffaw:

Now, whether I should be giggly about that, or creeped, the jury's still out, but...

yeah, just my two sence!

-Lynn

4. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ That scene is one of the reasons why I absolutely love Gum Drops. You can totally tell that Nick's all, "...wha?" but he doesn't mind. And it's true that Nick is a very feminine kind of guy, but not in a gay way. He's just caring, loving and sweet.

^-^ I LOVE IT! It's pretty awesome, lawlz. Better than anything I could come up with xD.
    Do you think you'd be able to make me one?

^-^ Oh mah. I didn't even realize that Greg was wearing that sweater. Hmm. Definitely seems to be something Griss would wear. I agree that Greg, after hitting the snooze button a few times, stumbled out of bed and didn't have any clean clothes. He then ransacks Nick's stuff 'til he finds something that would sort of fit him then he rushes off to work.

^-^ That'd be amazing. That really would be the ultimate subtext.

^-^ That's really strange... they are both wearing pretty much the same shirt! But, instead of Greg/Nick, it's Greg/George Eads. Anyone want to try to explain that one? I'm at a loss, actually.
    But 'mazing picture of George next to the koala bear, heh.

5. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Gah....I have just written a really long reply and somehow deleted it :scream:

Anyway. You have all been busy - it took me ages to catch up on this thread. Serious withdrawals while I've been away. Psychiatrists conferences are fun, and Amsterdam is a crazy place. That is all :lol:

Right. The idea of them breaking up makes me rather sad. I like to think they would never split up. I concede they need their disagreements and wobbly moments in order to remember how much they love each other and/or make up in a dramatic fashion. But break up? No...'cause they're made for each other. Oh dear, I am a *very secret* romantic. lol.

Greg needs to grow his hair again. Period. He does have a lovely face of course but there's something about eyes like that looking out from under longish messy hair *ahem*

Whoever mentioned Up in Smoke - what a great subtext moment, I think, anyway. And they both look hot in it so...

The wink moment comes from Redrum (S7) I don't think there was an answer to that question so there it is. Good episdode.

Oh I love this idea. Wearing each others clothes is kind of hot and cute and intimate all at once. Maybe someone would notice that they were wearing each other clothes a couple of times and that's how they would realise Nick and Greg were closer than they were letting on.

Ooohh....oooh....do you mind if I steal this for a collection of 'finding out' fics I'm writing??? I won't if you wanna do it yourself though. :)

Nat xx

6. my_last_chance

^-^ Sure! I'd love it if someone used that idea and ran with it. Do you think you could post once you're done with the 'finding out' fics? =]
    It would be extremely intimate if they were wearing each other's clothes. I mean, sure, some of the other CSI's would kind of have a bit of deja vu, but wouldn't really notice anything. Maybe Warrick or Catherine would finally catch on? I have no idea how that'd turn out, if Warrick/Cath makes a remark about them sharing clothes.
    Scenario in response to candygirl1uk's picture. Let's pretend that Nick's worn the exact same shirt to work before...
    Greg, Nick, Catherine and Grissom all sitting in breakroom. Greg is wearing Nick's shirt and Catherine is eyeing him strangely.
    Greg (to Nick)- ...so if those fibers match the jacket we found, then-
    Catherine (interrupts Greg)- I knew it! I knew I had seen that sweater before! Nick wore it a few weeks ago. (Grissom looks up briefly, then goes back to his crossword)
    Nick (flustered)- What? No, no... I uhh...
    Greg (flushing slightly)- No. My... my mom sent me this shirt a long time ago, and I thought I'd wear it today.
    Catherine (skeptically)- Uh huh. Look, that shirt looks like it is from some old man's wardrobe, and I remember it clearly, since I was wondering what the heck Nick was thinking when he wore it-
    Nick (coughs)- What? No, my shirt was... it was green, that one. It wasn't-
    Greg (stubbornly)- I'm telling you my mom sent me this shirt and it's the first time I've worn it.
    Catherine (leans closer to Greg)- And I'm telling you Greg, that you would never wear that shirt in a million years. It's not your style, and it didn't really suit you, either (looks at Nick)
    Greg (stands up)- Well, I have to get back to work. My break's over (stomps out of room)
    Nick (quickly stands as well)- I have to go talk to Bobby Dawson about that bullet... (he leaves)
    Grissom (glances up over his crossword)- Did you really have to make that big of a deal out of a shirt? Besides, I didn't see anything wrong with how it looked.
    Catherine (ruefully)- You wouldn't, seeing as how that shirt looked like it could've come from your wardrobe.
    Haha sorry about that. Once you get an idea, sometimes you just have to write it down... or, in this case, type it.

7. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Aweh, that is such a great scenario. That would be the most amazing episode ever! Catherine's too observant for her own good. And that pic of George and the koala was adorable. They are wearing the same shirt aren't they?

Thanks to everyone who suggested subtexty episodes. If anyone has any more let me know k?

8. my_last_chance

^-^ Haha I'd absolutely squee out loud if that happened in an episode. I agree with you when you say Catherine's too observant for her own good. I believe they are indeed wearing the same shirt, but who knows.
    A great episode for subtext is Scuba Doobie Doo. That reminds me... I need to buy season two.

9. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Thanks! And of course, I will post them, they will go up at WMTDB as a work in progress, might be a week or so til I get that one ^^ up since I haven't written it yet but I'm feeling inspired! :)

I think it would be Catherine as she is so observant and because she would be one of the first to pick up on their flirting anyway so she would be looking for stuff like that, little clues that maybe their clothes are in the same closet! lol. Warrick would be interesting too though, he might have fun teasing Nick about wearing something a little unusual (i.e. something of Greg's, that could be fun).

I love the scenario with Catherine and Grissom, nicely done! :thumbsup:

Greggo Obsessed - another good episode for subtext is Rashomama, it's an all-time favourite of mine and features (to my mind) jealous Greg, which is always good.

Nat x

10. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

OMG! SQUEEEEE!! I'd love for that to happen! Fuzz and I would dance in the rain together! And, wonderfully done, especially for a post!!:lol:

*jumps up and down like a hyper bunny just because she feels like it.*

THERE IS STILL HOPE! I might be the most optomistice person in the world, but I still hop it will happen!

Is there anyone who REALLY wants to see the Eric in eye shadow pics? Because i'd gladly proved them to anyone! They aren't as good as the Eric in a skirt ones, but that was something that made me squeel for five whole minutes! Share the love, as they say, and I like people who like to squeel with me! hehe!

well, this post was short. I DON"T CARE!

-Lynn

11. my_last_chance

^-^ Yay! I can't wait to read 'em. Do you think you could post zeh link once you're done that one? I'm excited to read it now, lawlz.
    Re Warrick teasing Nick: That'd be really cute, I think. To see cool Warrick teasing a flustered Nick, well, I'd probably be laughing and squeeing at the same time.
    Re Rashomama: I LOVE the "Marriage is a public declaration of love" quote. It makes me laugh, especially since Nick looks directly at Greg when he says that.
    Re Scenario: Thanks, heh. xD

^-^ Haha thanks, if you were refering to the little scenario. And since you seem to want to show those pics off, yes, I want to look at 'em. My friend, LeggoMahGreggo would probably love to see them. I bet Eric looks pretty awesome in eyeliner. xD

12. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I agree I think Cath would be the first to figure it out. Also Warrick just cause he is such close friends with Nicky. Maybe the Labrats would pick up on it pretty fast too, they see all the happenings in the lab and would spread word pretty quick. There is that one episode a 'A Little Murder' that Nicky is wearing a very odd t-shirt, that almost looks like it would be one of Greggo's. Oddly enough he wears a jacket over it to almost hide it most of the episode. 'Slaves of Las Vegas' they get very close in the lab and of course the conversation about liquid latex. One of my favorite the LOVE moments.

Katlynn888 I too would love to see Eric in eyeliner. :drool:

13. my_last_chance

^-^ Hmm, maybe someone would have some screen caps of those two episodes? I've seen Slaves of Las Vegas (isn't that the one with Lady Heather?) but I don't think I've seen A Little Murder. The liquid latex scene is pretty interesting, lawlz. The subtext shows all. xD

14. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

"Damn! I think that's blood!" Oh, Nicky my boy, you are too much. XD
    What's all this about Nick getting a girlfriend? I haven't been watching the new eps much and haven't been on The Fort for awhile, either.
    I need details, ladies and gents! :p Hey, where are all the regs. btw?

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I had posted a spoiler awhile back that I had the misfortune of finding. In the season finale (ep 17) Nick meets a waitress and asks her out, she accepts. CSI is hiring a recurring female character to play Nick's girlfriend. Of course we are convinced that TPTB are screwing with us and trying to make Nick appear straight...:lol: Yeah right! Can we say beard?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.