The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I absolutely love that screencap. It's soo cute and it just oozes volumes about their relationship. I don't think I've ever seen Greg get that close to anyone, but I might be wrong. I'm also extremely happy that this is in season three, since I happen to own that season. Mua hahahaha xD
    I too am hoping for Love action tonight. Come on TPTB, give us something new to talk about!

2. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Psh, TPTB have been trying to kill The Love since day one.
    But, as we often do, you can find subtext in anything.
    Especially, when it comes to Nick/Greg, cuz they've GOT IT.

There, 3 lines, right? XD Btw, HELLO EVERYONE!

3. my_last_chance

^-^ Hiya!
    So I just finished watching the newest episode... and I thought it was a bitter-sweet episode. We had a little bit of Nick and Greg, and then there were times where I thought there should be Nick and Greg. Like when the whole team's sitting in Grissom's office... I thought Nick and Greg should be side by side, and they weren't. It made me kind of sad, but ah well.
    Pretty... uh interesting episode.
    I always knew the squirrels did it!
    Anywho, do we have any funny screencaps from this episode where Nick or Greg have been doing something ah... questionable? Like with Nick and the dummy from Drops Out, heh.
    *Edit*- I just had to had in my two cents on a few things. I laughed out loud at a few parts, mainly at Hodges. The stalking comment, one of the lab techs (I can't remember her name, grr) calling him and giving him girl advice... all of it was hilarious. xD
    Oh, and I love him being out in the field.

4. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Wow that took forever to read all that. First of all welcome to all the newcomers, I hope you enjoy the discussions.

Second, I got into the Love because my_last_chance pointed out a bunch of subtext to me. From that day on there was just no denying it.

Wow Greggo is extremely close in that picture. My_last_chance, you need to let me borrow that one.

I personally loved tonights episode. Haha the squirrel did it! Unfortunately no subtext but at least Greggo was in there a lot. He even found the murder weapon! Haha I have to say Wendy is growing on me. She's so mean to Hodges. And Nick pointing out the obvious, "Damn, I think that's blood." Wow.

5. my_last_chance

^-^ She likes him. Heh. But I shall get back on topic...
    Yeah, sometimes Nick can point out the obvious and be extremely clueless as to what's going on around him, but that's why I love him. I wonder if Greg ever confuses Nick. I personally think that yes, sometimes Greg runs circles around Nick and Nick just stands there looking confused (but looking cute as he stands there xD) Maybe Greg says something and he's kidding, but Nick takes it seriously? I'm not sayin' that Nick isn't smart, he definitely is, but well, he's not exactly the smartest when it comes to relationships (exhibit A- Kristy). Hmm maybe Greg wants to do something sweet for Nick, and he says something, but Nick takes it a different way? So, for those who are sitting there going "...wth?" I'll just do a summary of my rambling: Do you think that Greg ever does anything or say something that confuses Nick?
    Sorry if this makes no sense, I was up way too late last night. :p

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL, no i totally agree with you there. Nick, is bless his soul, clueless at times. Especially when he's around Greg. For a while Nick did have trouble trying to work him out, but i think that Nick has given that idea up!

(I identify with Greg), for Greg can not be clearly identified and pigeoned holed. Ie his sexuality, for a start. His taste of music, "the latests craze"- see where I am coming from.

Of course Nick is intelligent enough to be a CSI, thats not what anyone is saying. What we're saying is that, when it comes to relationships and well women inparticular Nick Stokes is very clueless.

Maybe thats why it has taken him such a long time to realise that Greg has the hots for him. I know that are they together has been talked about, but if we're going down the cannon vs the fannon isle, then Greg is still single and so is Nick.

7. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Your welcome my_last_chance. Love your new icon so cute.

Subtext subtext subtext. Greggo always seems to be flirting and dropping hints with Nicky. Even in the the first episode, with the comment about the swabs and Greggos flirting. Nicky just seems a little slow on the uptake when it comes to any type of romantic relationship. Hes a brilliant CSI but his flirting skills seem to be lacking a little. Maybe thats it that hes so focused on the job, he misses stuff like that.

This may have to do with where they grew up as well. Greggo in San Fransisco where everyone is very open about their own qurkes and sexuality. Where as Nicky grew up in Texas where, everyone is very old fashioned about those sorts of things. But then we get Nicky invading Greggo's personal space all the time so maybe he does pick up on it more then we think.

8. jay

jay Witness

I loved last night's episode. It was one of those really odd, weird episodes, that, when done right, can show just how good CSI can be. All the stories tied in and, you just know at the end when they all go out to breakfast that Nick and Greg had some alone time in the men's room. :devil:

So this should cheer everyone up in here. I found this site called www.morphthing.com and I had to morph Nick and Greg.

[​IMG]

He takes a lot after Greg, doesn't he? But He has Nick's birthmark :lol:!

9. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Yeah Nicky is so clueless but that's why we love him.

Hey, I wanted to know something. Which episodes out of season 1, 3 and 5 have the most subtext?

I know season 1 has a lot but which specific episodes?

Yes I have a feeling Greg does confuse Nick quite a bit but hey I agree with MsCatherineBrown that Nick does pick up on a lot cause when Grewg is around there's just that 'feeling' in the air. Anywho most of that was for the three lines rule.

So any suggestions about the episodes?

10. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Well, Greggo_Obsessed, there's the alwasy wonderfuil Pilot with the Anal Swab scene, in which Greg is introduced to the world by the one and only Nicky Stokes!

Also, if I remember correctly, Up In Smoke was in season 6. I think...well, Nick had hair and it was post-Grave Danger, soooo...But, yeah, in that episode, Nick gets all :drool: when Greg mentions that be does Mui Thai.

This isn't exactly subtext, buuuuuuuuut...

Okay, so, I’ve been watching Gumdrops, and Fuzz and I where like squealing when this happens;

Okay, so, this one character, Sage, is a friend of the mom’s, walks up to Nick and says she’s a friend of the parents of the little girl, and blah blah blah. But, then she looks into Nick’s eyes and kinda zones out, and she seems to come back to Earth, and she kneels down, and puts her hand to Nick’s forehead and she says, “Your third eye is so open right now, are you having visions or hearing voices?

And, of course, Nicky says, “no.”

And, she says, “I’m sorry, but you’re radiating this crazy feminine energy right now.”

So, yeah, Fuzz and I where going into fangirl spasms, because even someone that doesn’t know nick can tell that he’s sensitive and feminine. You know? I’m not even saying it means he’s gay. Because that’s not what it is. (Even though we all KNOW he is) It’s that, you can tell he’s sensitive and more caring than a normal man would be, and I find those things very endearing qualities of our boy! So, yeah, Greg would be happy to know that his man is such a caring one! Lol.

Or…my sister and I are crazy. Depends on which side of a cell in the loony bin you’re in. Personally, I’m on the inside, which is the better side, in my opinion. Fuzz is kinda hovering there, sorta like, “Hmm…I’m not exactly sane, but I’m not crazy either…” So, yeah.

I also thought about the end of the episode, and I think someone mentioned it before, but I just wanna bring it back up, do you think that Greg might have been in the waiting room, like, in support for Nick? Just a thought, and I think he was, just because. But, I’m a fangirl. So…

Oh, and I missed the picnic table scene, which I love SO MUCH and I’m really mad about that…*Grumbles*

hehe.

Jay or should I say Jess?! - Great to see you at the Fort again! Been missing you here. Okay, I'm weird. What is that morph site suppossed to do, exactly? I mean, it obviously morphs two people's images together, but...Am I juat really stupid?

my_last_chance - Greg DEFINETLY does things that confuse Nick. God, that Texan is just so cluless for his own good, but, you know what? He's cute when he deos it...:drool::)

MsCatherineBrown - Aw, I love the boy's flirting. Nick IS a little worse for wear on the flirt scene, and offten doesn't get the sexual inuenndos (sp?) the seem to spil from episodes. I wish they'd have more scenes again, and we'd see the flirting again...I MISS IT! *cries* :(

I need a hug...*Sniff*

-Lynn

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I've always said Nick was a bit clueless, but in a cute kind of way. Greggo_Obsessed, I think the season with the most subtext and flirting would have to be season 2. Of course this season has been really great as well.

Hey all I made a new icon, what do you think? Also I posted a whole bunch of pics from this weeks episode on the Greg/Eric pic thread. But the only two with Nick and Greg are:

here

and here

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I posted on the Eric/Greg thread that I loved your new Icon, Wojo! It is great. Wonder if that is a real phone number? :lol:

Nice caps too, too bad there is someone in-between them in both scenes. I was hoping there would have been a little more interaction between the two of them in this episode than there was.

Yeah Season 2 had a ton of subtext and so did season 3. I think those two had the most overall. There has a been a nice amount of it this season too.

13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Wojo- I love your new icon... can you make me one??

Ok moving onto the current topic, yes there is lots of love motions- i mean evidence in the earlier seasons, and so far this season included. Bull has to by definition be up to the top five at least...

"No, no, I'm good!" LOL

Even Wendy thinks that Nick needs to get some loving... the human kind.

LOL

Ok, well can i ask a question.. What has happened to Greg's style... What on eath is he wearing??

[​IMG]

Does that jumper look like its Nick's way of making Greg into Grandpa Sanders???

Greg is stil hot, even though he's wearing something that Grissom would wear!

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

candygirl, PM me and let me know what you want in an icon.

Greg has a unique style, I think he can pull anything off and still look good. This week only had a few short N/G moments of sharing the same space. Next week is has more promise.
    Nick takes a man named Stewart Lytle (pronounced Stewart Little, like the cartoon mouse) through the lab and Nick turns around and he's gone, he ends up in the DNA lab with Wendy and she tells his he can't be there and throws him out into the hall where Nick grabs him and tells him to stay with him. Nick takes him to where Greg is looking at a video. The three of them discuss the video and Nick & Greg want to know if he recognizes anyone.

I know I have posted this spoiler before but I thought I'd just give you all a reminder.

15. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

OH, I KNOW!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO GREG?!

I mean...Oh, I have an idea...

Greg was too lazy to do the laundry the night before, and Nick, of course, did his, so, when he woke up that morning and found he had nothing to wear, he had ot use something of Nick's That only my idea. And, it ny world, size differences don't matter. besides, Sweater vests streach, and it looked a little big for him, anyway!

I'm not saying that Nick would wear that regularly, I'm saying that I take nick to be a, "Grab an ormful of things and throw them in the washer" kinda guy, you know? And, Greg, deciding that Nick really wouldn't miss it, decides to wear it that day. and Nick was kinda smiley in that scene, too!

Oh, and on the subject of wearing each other's clothes, I think that Greg needs to wear Nick's A&M hoodie/tee-shirt/sweatshirt/whatever flots your boat to work. That would be THE ultimate subtext!

-Lynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.