"The Theory of Everything" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 27, 2008.

1. jimmyolsenblues

jimmyolsenblues Hit and Run

i am trying to enjoy the episode and all I can think of is warrick is gone.

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i really dont think there was a point. i dont understand why they were there, its like they were supervising nick or something? it was the most random thing ever. if people dont know the mythbusters it might have been extra confusing. it would have been more fun if they werent in the preview, since the preview was their entire appearance. oh well...

3. Niffer

Niffer Witness

Yeah, it was the oddest thing. I was hoping for them to expand on it or something, but....no.

I still don't get it.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah I think it was just a kudos to Mythbusters fans overall.

I loved, loved this episode. It was interesting, fun, funny, some great scenes and lines. I'll write more about it later, but I just had to say I really enjoyed it.

5. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

Did Hodges say the article in the San Francisco cronicle was 1998 or 1996. I was to distraught/excited about the Sara reference to be sure- but they met in 98 for the 9 years ago timeline. AAAHHH! Can you say OBSESSION! You think THIS is bad, you haven't seen how I get about JAG!

Rambo is a television god!

6. murph116

murph116 Dead on Arrival

WAS that a reference to Sara or something? I heard there was supposed to be a mention of her...

7. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Hmm... I seem to have missed this ep. tonight. Thank goodness for On Demand. :p

8. hellogilbert

*hyperventilates* Ok, I JUST found this note from David Rambo about Sara-

Thanks for this message, too. While I really can't comment on future episodes, I can tell you to listen closely to the final scene of 815. There a subtle allusion in the dialogue. By the way, I just screened the episode in editing, and I have to say it's a lot of fun. Very reminiscent of the kinds of wild rides we took in the early seasons. i hope you'll enjoy it.
    Sincerely yours,
    David Rambo
    http://grissomandsaraforeverlove.wetpaint.com/page/GSR+spoilers

WHAAAAAAAAT! What'd I miss? I thought I was OVER analyzing, what with the sobbing over tasers and squeeing when Grissom said "Happenstance"

9. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I assumed they were there to monitor the processing of the evidence due to the pending lawsuit. Kind of like how Grissom's mentor made an appearance in The Accused is Entitled.
    The powers that be so could have done a better job explaining their presence because unless you got your kicks off the simple fact that Jamie and Adam were on the show (Me! Me!) it didn't make a lot of sense.

I loved the triplet Mr. Wiggles though :D

10. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I totally agree with Dizz on this one. Entertaining episode, some really great one liners and just comments in general. Everyone was involved, minus poor ol' Bobby, and Mandy cracked me up. She may only have a small role, but Sheeri REALLY nails the character every time with her dry wit.

As for the mythbusters? I think it was just a shout out to them and the experiments, but great to see Adam and Jamie pop up, even though it was kinda random. Oh well!

And was this a pick on Hodges episode? LOL, my poor guy got it from everyone! The way Catherine teased him was just classic Cath. heheh

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think it was just a little inside joke/cameo for fun...the Mythbusters, that is.

Overall, this one was way weird! I think I'll like it better on the second viewing. :) Loved Catherine laughing at Hodges. It was funny when he told him to stop stalking him, but I though Grissom's brown nose comment was a little harsh. :wtf:

12. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I loved this episode, honestly. Love Hodges to death, but it's always fun to see a character get lightheartedly picked on.

I think having the Mythbusters was an homage to their show. Like the whole "A La Cart" episode that they proved it could go down like that, the show had them on to give them a nod. Who knows, maybe it was also a myth about pepperspray and Tasers?

All around, I really liked it. I love Greg, and he looked good in this episode. And, he didn't get bitten by the green-blooded people, either... haha :)

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I really enjoyed this episode. The green blood was a little freaky....but I did learn what sulfur does to the body.

Just a few quick observations: how many suspects are Nick and Brass gonna have to chase after?

"Don't tase me, bro"
    "Don't tempt me." - best lines ever.

The teasing of Hodges was a little harsh...but still fun.

We seem to be having a lot of funny or entertaining episodes this season. Less gloom and doom and I kind of like that.

14. hellogilbert

*sob* taser gun *sob*

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I loved Grissom's comment to him. It was right on. And I loved how Greg slightly held the results paper from him for a brief second, just like Hodges always does to him and the little look between them. :lol:

I really liked all of the CSI's at the end in Grissom's office. So rare that they are all together in the same room talking. Nice scene.