Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

I wish!!! If it was, I think I would be the happiest shipper ALIVE.

*le gasp* I didn't hear that, lalala... Where's the magical pink fluff when you need it. :lol:

Despite my fluffiness, I have to agree. They do need to talk and decide what they're doing, though it'll be tough. I mean, who enjoys sitting down and talking? Talk about awkwardness... especially after Lady V.

Though I do want a kiss scene. A fluffy, guttery scene in a locker room with [REMAINDER OF POST CENSORED] :devil::guffaw::devil:

Ah, yes... I'm insane. That's how bad I'm missing the episodes with all the nice stuff. Too much ANGST!

BTW... Wow, I just noticed Liffy's back! Yay!!!

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

3. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Happy Hump/New Epi Day :)

I dont want them to get right back at it. starting from zero would be pointless given all that happened but clarify what they want, what they feel, where they stand. thats what we need.

he said they needed to talk but did they? I think it would be a good chance to give us - and them, the date we have been asking for so long. something along the lines of Lindsay sitting in a cafe and Danny coming in sitting next to her and then the two of them talking - screen fades to black. next epi Lindsay and Stella are on a case and Stella remarks on DL more relaxed interaction and Lindsay says something along the lines yeah we decided to give us another try

as for the verbal vs. physical. I agree that for a show like this verbal is much better. and can be incorporated more often. but Im a visual girl. time after time I need something for the eye - NWILL, SOOH, CS

Im wholeheartly for the end of all drama for our lovely couple but I have a feeling like Danny isnt getting better. it seems like he is still grieving but not healing yet. and I think we need a clarification on his state of mind too. at least I need it. because they cant start to make amends or anything before he takes his head out of his ass - or however the saying goes.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Good morning everyone and to all the Dutch posters and lurkers: "Happy Queen's Day!" :)

About the 'verbal vs. physical' discussion, there indeed is physical and physical. If TPTB can, in some miraculous way, come up with a believable way to get them back together again either (even more miraculous :rolleyes:) this season or the next one, I wouldn't mind at all when every now and then -besides the fun banter we all like them to have- we see some proof of a 'more than friends again'-relationship between them...a kiss to settle an argument about a case, a hug when one of them has been in a tricky situation and makes it back to the lab in one piece, something like that.

And after a long, long time, I will even be happy to watch them give the pool table another go :devil: (or at least a hint that it has happened)...because when they get back together, there has to be progress in that again too..:)

That's what worries me the most about that 'date' too, that we won't know at that point whether Danny has already told Lindsay about Rikki or not:brickwall:

But, last thing we saw is that Lindsay didn't even wanna watch 'Jaws' with him, so I have good hope that the fact she did went to the game with him is proof that they have talked, he did confess everything and together they've decided to built on their relationship again. Perhaps that's even why they chose to go to a game, it's less intimate than watching a movie together, having dinner, etc.

I do hope the scene will stay in the ep, because at least it will give us some answers

Well, it's still there, but both people and animals are wandering through the streets looking a bit lost...come one people, pub's still open! :cool:

*is off to check out some flee markets*

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  5. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

Happy Wednesday everybody. Let's hope we get a good episode tonight.

Please don't throw things at me. I don't think he will have told her by the date episode because if he had I wouldn't see a need to bring Rikki back. If he had told her, then we really wouldn't need to see her anymore. I wouldn't care one way or antoher whether she lived down the hall. The basketball game would seem like it would be too 'datish' (probably not a word) for Linds if she new that he cheated on her. Anyway, that's just my opinion. Guess we'll find out tonight.

The SD pictures were great. I can't believe they took this long to post them.

6. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Hello. Well all I can say is I was really dissapointed when I saw that they had little chemistry in season 4. Too much drama not enough M&Ms sweetness.

But I still believe in this pairing!

TRUE LOVE will prevail...

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

ending of the S5 sounds about right for another pool table session :)

but there IS one thing I would love to hear again in this season. Danny Boy calling her Montana again. how man times has he actually called her that in this season? I only remember one time - YODO. and that is definitely too little. I miss it. and I bet she does too

8. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

You don't think they are bringing Rikki back for a good reason. A reason of Rikki goes to Lindsay to tell her that Danny did make a mistake and that she should forgive Danny and take him back as a boyfriend and that she won't have to worry about it happening again cause it won't.....he loves you and only you and i'm moving away for good.....type of a good bring back?!

9. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

That could be too, but I don't see a reason for them to show us. Even if she told Lindsay it won't happen again or whatever, does it make a difference? It doesn't change the fact that he did it. I don't think Lindsay would blame her, but I don't see her wanting to talk to her either.

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Not really sure what purpose Rikki is going to have, but I think it's important for us to know what the repurcussions has been between the two of them, what Danny and Rikki are going to do next, and we need to know what's been happening between them since RND. There's been no mention on it what so ever, and I hope that tonight's episode will shed more light on that.

I doubt Rikki is going to be further used to drive a wedge between DL (because I think that wass her one and only purpose in the first place). Hopefully she's given a dignified exit.

Both Kristin and Ausiello have hinted at a happy-ish DL ending, so I can't see how that fits in if Rikki is sticking around. Not many of the spoilers for DL seem to fit at all, and we don't know the context of the basketball game either. Personally, I hope it's some kind of attempt at rebuilding their friendship - and besides, games are fun. Doesn't have to have any romantic notion at all.

Who knows, it could be the game that convinces Lindsay that Danny's worth forgiving, because you know, they make a "perfect heart" :p

I wonder if Pam's words were one season too early? :lol:

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I believe it was more than once, but I do have an awful memory when it comes to such kinda things...I do know that he recently called her Lindsay so many times that it became annoying :rolleyes:...I have a feeling she misses it too ;)

Well, Rikki going to Lindsay to tell her that Danny loves her, would indicate that Rikki knows/knew about D/L and I never got the impression that she did...maybe Danny tells her when he needs to explain that whatever they were doing :scream: couldn't continue, but even then, Rikki going to Lindsay would make be disrespect the writers even more...give the poor woman a rest...:((oh and spoilerboxes, dear)

Maybe the argument between D/L about Rikki sheds some light on what has happened between Danny and Rikki after RND...maybe we get some more nice flash backs from Danny and Lindsay talking to clearify why she gets upset...

Ah, yeah, the perfect heart :wtf:, maybe we should sent Pam some pictures to show her what that looks like and what it actually means...because 'perfect' isn't a synonym for 'broken' in my book :lol:

12. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

Haha you mean like maybe Danny screamed out Lindsays name during....ahem and boom Rikki knows instantly and is gonna make things right by leaving the show for good.

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Wow, so many new posts! Much to read!

I'm still confused by this whole 'they make a perfect heart', 'they're together' and everything else they told us before the season started. Because apart from the 'bump', nothing of what they promised happened until now....... at least in my eyes.

Actually I don't really care why Rikki is in 4.19. After 4.16, I stopped speculating, because I have the feelings that all my theories are always completely wrong. :lol: I think, I won't be shocked, no matter what they do. I still have hope that TPTB know how many people love DL (and I'm sure there are much! you can find them everywhere), and I hope they'll have a good solution for what they created. I hope at the end of season 4, Lindsay knows about what Danny did and Rikki will leave (and will have a nice good-bye, because it was mean what they used her character for). That's all I want. And next season maybe some nice flirting, maybe even a bit more than that. But I learnt something- I won't have too high expactations anymore. I even thought about getting spoiler-free. But I know, I could never do that. :lol:

14. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

In the new season cast picture of them sitting on a beam. Danny and Lindsay create a perfect heart.

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yes, I saw the promo pic. And I thought it was so sweet. But it also confuses me, because I didn't see much of their love in season 4......... I'm still waiting for it, but I won't give up. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.