Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

People let me scream of JOY here.

THOSE ARN'T FROM SNOWDAY!!!! He never picked up his phone in snow day.....and Lindsay was asleep and he woke her up.

I think we have pictures of their makeup after the bump!!!!

*jumps up and down*

2. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

As much as i would love to think that to they are from Snow Day... they are just deleted scenes they didn't use which is rather annoying cos i think they could have been good although i realised it wouldn't have worked because Danny says to mac he's covering her shift so it obviously wasn't a phone call or that scene wouldnt be right.

That quote from Greys is quite perfect somes up most things.

3. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

Burst my bubble why don't you :guffaw:

Well you never know....maybe they do a relive of their first night together on the pool table hehe

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yes, I agree. Well, I still think Danny cheated on Lindsay. Sure, some think they were together, some don't. Until now, I always thought they were together, so it was cheating for me. But that's not important now. What I want to say is, that I'm not really mad about all this stuff anymore. People make mistakes, some make big mistakes, some make small mistakes. Cheating is a big mistake, but this is a TV show, and I have the feeling that when people make mistakes on TV shows, they make huge mistakes. If this makes any sense.

Well, both, Danny and Lindsay made mistakes in their past, and maybe will also make mistakes in the future. Lindsay pushed Danny away. Danny cheated on Lindsay. I know, you can't compare cheating with pushing away, but maybe you anyway understand what I want to say. Even though I hated it that Lindsay pushed Danny away in LRC, and even though I hated it that Danny cheated on her, I think, it's now okay to me. Because they're humans, who make mistakes. Maybe that's also why I'm not a big Mac fan. He seems to be so perfect. But Danny and Lindsay aren't that perfect. And sometimes life even affects their work. But this is what makes them human and what makes them be unique characters. I was never one who liked the good guys on TV shows.

For me, Danny and Lindsay now had more than anough drama, and I hope that CSI:NY will now focus on someone else (maybe Flack and Hawkes) and gives them some storylines. I think, D and L deserve some time off, and not so much drama. But I can't deny that the drama they got made them even more likeable for me (although I again want to say, I don't agree that cheating was a nice idea, but now it was done and we can't change it anymore.)

Okay, long post, maybe a bit confusing, but I wanted to get this out. :D

5. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

It seems like we cheer for the bad boys (I don't mean villain really) with the good intention heart. Now that is has been so long, I am not really mad at the situation or Danny, I'm just upset that the writers choose such an awful way to bring out the relationship.

Brinchen I know exactly what you mean. TV takes all the mistakes we make in real life and expand it to make it a much bigger deal. Not to say that cheating isn't in our lives but on television it is made much bigger.

Yeah, I really don't think those pictures are new, just look at Lindsay's hair!:lol:

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

That's exactly what I'm thinking! I have to admit, after 4.16 I was really mad and annoyed. Because cheating- no way. Maybe I was also surprised, because in shows like Greys Anatomy or Desperate Housewives it#s pretty normal. Everyone is always cheating. It's nothing one can accept. But I think, I can live with that now. I still think, the writers could have chosen a better situation, but they didn't. They decide what's filmed, not we.

Yeah, and the pillows and everything. It's definitely from SD. Maybe they just wanted to remind us what they gave us. So that we trust in them again. ;) Or whatever. No idea. :lol:

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

If there's one outcome from all this fiasco the writers have conjured up, I hope that in future both Danny and Lindsay realise that they need to talk to each other and stop keeping things to themselves. They can deal with things in their own ways, yes, but they need to let the other in at the same time, or this is what they get.

I'd like to think that when they do get through this, and they do rebuild their relationship to where they were before, they'll have learnt from the mistakes they've made in the past and they'll be stronger than ever :)

I like the Grey's quote MTC, quite true. They've gone through their mistakes - that's over now, it's helped them see where they are with each other (I hope), and possibly realise any hidden/ignored feelings they may have. Hopefully, they can forgive and work their way forwards.

I still say what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. And D/L ain't goin' down anytime soon (or ever for that matter) :D

Haha, that would have been nice, but seriously, make up sex can be bumped off to next season where it would make more sense. :) Right now they need to sort out their feelings first, and sex ain't going to do anything more than complicate the already complicated situation.

More drama = thumbs down. :scream:

I hope S5 will NOT have any horrible DL drama. Geez, leave them alone TPTB!! Go pick on someone else who you've neglected. We know we're your favourites, but it really does suck when you keep picking on us. :p

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with you, Gaelen, now, after all that happened they should know that talking helps. It would have helped them both earlier. But sometimes you have to make mistakes to learn something.

After season 3 and 4, I really had enough DL drama. Either they go back to season 2 DL and let them have some flirting and so, and let them just work their cases and have some fun, or they finally gave us the fluff we should have gotten at the beginning of the season. If they're together again in season 5, I want fluff, so that nobody can say 'no, they're not together'. Doesn't mean I want a SD every two epis, just some things that show us- DL is together again. Or they make clear- they are friends. But making us guess? No thank you!

9. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I hope its resolved in a way which both DL fans and Non DL fans will accept, I mean if they get back together its not lets go back to how it was where NO ONE knows what we are... and they make a decision.

Tbh its only my view I'd be happy if this was solved by ep 20 and leaves us 21 to enjoy a finale with what we know will be full of Mac action and not swear at the tv because they think lets repeat snow day. And then start a fresh in s5 where we can enjoy it but let it still let Lindsay develop as her own character.

10. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Wasn't the first half of season 4 like season 2 with all the flirting? And if I am remember correctly, when I use to lurk here, you guys were kind of upset with the lack of relationship stuff. Don't get mad at me, I could be completely wrong! :D

OK now that I am thinking about it, maybe we want the flirting because D/L drama was way overdone and we just want to relax. Although, I would of loved at least one episode where they got called into work while on a date or something along the lines like that. I swear if they don't clarify things just a little bit by the end of tomorrow's episode, I will be the one to snap! :p

I feel like I am rambling...and not making any sense. Oh well lack of sleep will do that to you.

11. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

Yeah. It's time for the drama to stop. For some reason, they don't seem to think anyone else on the show can handle the drama, so Danny and Lindsay get picked on.

We need to know one way or the other. i hate the guessing game, especially since we are in the situation we are in right now.

12. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Thats what I would have liked to see. Even if it was just they were sat at one of there apartments and got called in while watching tv. would have been a nice way of saying yes they are.

Though from lindsays speech i'm guessing it was a lil bit of everything that happened.

The beginning of S4 was great i thought it was enough to say yeah they are but also made you go hmmm (don't actually know why but i did)... The slingshot scene is still one of the best to date for me... classic women are better than men moment :lol:

13. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

14. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

OMG I sooooo agree with you. I sense they are going to be back together and probably stronger in a relationship before now that they will have a understanding that they are in love.

I too wanna see next season some kissing and some cuteness phyically and not just verbally.

You think wanting to see Danny give Lindsay a piggyback ride to get a cup of coffee is too much?!

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I think that was because we were promised so much from TPTB from the pre-season interviews. DL were supposed to make a "perfect heart" and that they were going to start off the season very much in love and together. Pam's words, not mine. So we were all looking for kind of sign that kinda proved the words, but we never got it.

I'd take S2 flirting over this crap drama any day. And why the hell can't we get flirting when they're together? I mean, why can't we have a scene showing that they're together, and have more flirty S2 moments after that? Don't really get what the big deal is. TPTB make it sound like relationship = drama. Yes people make mistakes in the real world, but some of them are actually happy, you know? :rolleyes:

And suddenly happiness doesn't make good TV anymore it seems...

I wouldn't mind a DL moment (besides, if it's a one team case, they're going to need a breather somewhere), but good lord it better not be DL in bed. I don't mind them having a talk in the locker room, or a stroll in the park or anywhere really where they're away from actual work. I still think a good season finale needs a solid DL 'where we stand' moment.

Maybe that's why we've got squat spoilers for DL in 421? I mean when we get DL spoilers, they usually don't happen. So when we don't get spoilers, we get good scenes. Like Commuted Sentences. Boo was a big disappointment, but hey we got the slingshot scene. :p

I kinda prefer the verbal to the physical. The verbal can be slotted in without causing MAJOR scenes, whilst the physical means the writers have to go out of their way to include it. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see them out on a date when there's no drama around and they're happy, but just as well, I'd prefer them just discussing who's cooking dinner tonight when putting prints through CODIS. :)

Probably. I don't see Lindsay enjoying that kinda thing unless they're at home without any clothes on. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.