Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

So I wasn't the only one who noticed that :lol:

:brickwall::brickwall: I want those scenes!!! But at the moment i'm content with going back to have a look at those lovely pics of Mr.M :devil:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ Sorry Meg, I can't quite remember what was suppose to happen in 2x24 :scream: before or after the "You still want that ride" (can anyone refresh my memory?), but in the first spoilers for Boo! was mentioned that they would be driving to the CS together while listening to Monster Mash on the radio and later in the hospital with the little girl Danny comforted Lindsay by giving her a kiss on her forehead...they are cursed *sigh* :rolleyes:

That's indeed what it looks like...he probably heard her phone and squirmed his arm out from underneath her, before turning to pick it up :cool:...So the order should be reversed from how Natty posted them...

Nope ;), it really made me frown...men can be hopeless sometimes :rolleyes: (sorry Liff)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Dawni....Its defintly a case of leaving unnoticed to save from waking up :D

Oh and consider the pics reversed :D

Edit: I think Liffy's online....He wont know what he's missed :devil:

4. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

My ex tried that and it never worked, women know how to keep a guy pinned down. :lol:

I noticed the boxers but i wasn't that worried he's topless its all that really matters. But i was intrieged as to what Anna had on under as apart from bottom half she doesnt have much on top or if anything.

Vagely remember the stuff being missed out in Boo but i think it was good what they did though but i was expecting more as they were kind of totally alone so i was kind of half expecting comments about what they doing tonight or who's place for dinner.

were there scenes missed from s2 finale?

5. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I don't recall ever seeing anything specific about the S2 finale scene but I'm pretty sure Carmine talked about there being something between Danny and Lindsay that got cut. I got the impression that it was something that would have progressed their relationship much sooner than we eventually got. :)

6. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Well, good evening ladies & gents! I'm in such a fluffy mood right now! How sexy are the promo pics for Snow Day? Especially SMM!

DL are soooo together!! Wait for the season 4 finale, no doubt one of our angels will be in mortal peril or such like! Picture the scene - you all had a lot to deal with but I'm gonna throw in a hostage situation to test your dedication! Can you handle it? *DL shipper worldwide - hell yeah!!*

Are we still wanting cookies or shall I bake something else? xx

Megan! My psychic angel! I'm gonna keep it clean (hahahahaha for now) he is obviously picking up his baby girl's cell phone signal! *whispers to herself - and the rest!* They are getting it on again before he steals her shift. That's as polite & innocent as you're gonna get it! Need any other reassurance- let me know! xx

I dunno what was missing from Boo!, but to me there is definately 'something' going on between them. He does say honey. go and see on SODL on YT by Sugah, it happens, I swear! :lol: Took me a while but he does say it - on you all go

Peaches! Obsessed much? Lots.... Sorry ladies (and gents) I just need the love right now!

My British girls! Have you seen the Tudors? ;) so off topic I know but utterly necessary!

Meg! Congrats on your promotion to Prime Suspect! We rock!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  7. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

YAY!I love being a prime suspect! prime suspect of what is the question...

Peaches you know that is way too innocent minded for you! I have to say that pool table looks mighty comfortable why would they ever want to leave it?! Oh yeah thats right Mac is blowing up the lab *sigh*

In regards to the second season finale, I read in a TVguide magazine that was an interview with Carmine and he was saying there was a scene with Danny and Lindsay that would of progressed them as a couple but it was cut. No word as to what the scene actually was...why doesn't the dvds have deleted scenes like every other show???

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  8. Little_Peaches

Picture 2? Hahahaha! Well, :lol: I'm, sorry this is a 12 rating board right? Or PG-13 as you call it?

I could publicly announce what SMM is doing but I really don't wanna get the sack!

Meg! do you have an iPhone? how much do you rock?

As for the pool table, how did it feature in the fic I sent you? :guffaw: Bless, it's all really just a pile of gutterazzi! xx

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Happy Monday every one

first of all Natty, you just totally made my day.

I think the Dark Side has something to do with it :lol: why its always us who gets deleted? and the scenes dont even make it on the DVDs? I still cant watch mine, damn regions. damn TPTB. and those are the scenes that sound the best. maybe we get some new promo shots for Boo too. that would be awesome. though Im still waiting for my lovely Carmine/Anna promo picture. nope, havent forgot about that one, Santa. still waiting

we talk about Lindsay saving someone in her thread but I think given the situation it should be our Danny Boy doing the rescuing - because you dont miss the water until its gone, or however goes the saying. I would love love love to see his reaction to Lindsay getting hurt and him being unable to do anything to help. and then when she is back in his arms we can finally get the I love you too we all now he so wants to say :lol:

thank you, Bella. Im eternal fluffy no matter how angry or disapointed they make me with their decissions.

and you can call me Carly. every one does :)

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff sneaks his head into the thread, whistling as he wonders if he's still welcomed or has been permanently kicked out due too long an absence...* Hey guys! It's great to be back! :D And my...I missed two whole pages? Wow, we oh so rock :)

Peaches, took a look at pretty numbers you sent me and, err...what's there to say? I mean is it really that surprising? I think not ;)

Right-o, I've "tried" to look through all the posts (I'm not going to mention that I failed miserably), but there were too many and I'm still pretty exhausted from the trip. But I got the general jist of things anyway :)

Nat, thanks for posting those SD pics :) I guess we were uber happy with what we got only because we didn't know what was cut! :lol: Oh well, they're still pretty pictures anyway.

As for Danny's unattractive underwear... :lol: No comment on my behalf, lol I don't think the man cared what he had on (don't think Linds did either), it was all whipped off anyway. :p Besides, I don't think that was supposed to make the cut anyway, it's probably because they wanted us to assume they were naked under the covers, but Carmine can't exactly go around parading without anything on now can he? :lol: Ok, so you all probably would love it...but I'd prefer he didn't.

Oh, yeah I got an email from audacity that Ausiello answered my question. That was great at first but when you're along in a hotel room, you start to think. I like the up from "not going to be disappointed" to "pleased" which means there probably will be a happy ending in some form for our ship - which is good.

The realistic side of me wonders how they define "pleased". Right now, I think the only thing that would please me is Danny telling Lindsay everything, which includes the way he really feels about her. If he even so dares to fix things with her because he feels guilty for hurting her, then I'd rather not watch that pretence. We know he cares on some level for her, more so than friends would, so I'd love to hear Danny tell her that. We've never really been told what Danny wants - and I'm pretty certain it's moved beyond 'drinks and a few laughs', because otherwise, they wouldn't have lasted this long. I always thought the drinks and laughs line was a really big lie anyway. :lol:

Oh well, I'm optimistic that the writers won't be stupid and think we're even more stupid in that we'd be happy with any DL they give us. No, like mercy said a long time ago, we don't just want DL, we want DL done right!

Since the finale is 21, I'm hoping we see everything laid out on the table by the end of 18, so 19 now somewhat makes sense, but they're still slightly awkward with each other. 20 has the Hawkes/Lindsay scene which kind of tells me Danny's still holding back - maybe they're really taking it slow so he doesn't want to bring back any old memories just yet. Look forward people! Who knows, an uber great scene would be Danny calling Lindsay "Montana" sometime later in the episode and we see them share a grin. I don't really have any expectations for the finale itself, but even a shared smile, or even a wink would be great. With the DL heavy episodes AND the season 3 finale, I don't think we'd get anything big - I actually prefer it if we don't get anything big.

The next BIG thing I'd accept is DL either discussing them moving in together, or Lindsay getting annoyed with his habit of leaving clothes on the floor. :p There's drama for you if the writers are ever short on some. :lol: Either way, it's not going to happen any time soon.

As it stands, I'm going to remain optimistic, I just hope the writers don't screw this up with a sudden "it's all okay! We're happy again! No worries, so stop sending us back feedback now!" routine. :rolleyes: I hope they've seriously planned this whole thing through, and I'm sure they're going to be FFW through some time, if it's a large gap, I hope we're told how long etc.

Yes, I have many demands, but at least they're realistic ones. :p Can't wait for Wednesday!!

Oh it's good to be home :) *dances around in the fluffy pink fog*

11. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I actually haven't, I did at one point think i'll see what its like cos it looked interesting but i haven't.

Yeah the whole boxers shot can tell why that wasn't used cos technically meant to be nude underneath. Its a wierd shot anyway.
    I like the phone pic but i would have moaned at him cos for all we know he could have been going through her phone.... and reading all sorts.

I vagely remember the scenes being missed from boo. Tbh though they could have overfilled it with DL love but they would have upset a lotta people as well as made people happy I'm curious at to what stage they decided lets keep them together or lets just screw it all up and have fun.

This is procrasination for me hehe, am bored at uni meant to be doing work but i decided its to hard lol.

12. Little_Peaches

It's not suprising, just comforting that you'd only been gone 24 hours! :lol:

I'm guessing the second SD pic is SMM being a complete sweetheart and lifting Linds head so he can move his arm without waking her up.

:lol: the next big thing you want is them moving in together? Yeah, clothes on the floor is the only type of drama! we want for a long time.
    I'll happily take a little Montana in the finale. Still want some life saving action though but I'll settle!

*ducks in fear of flying missiles* Sometimes I kinda like hearing him call her Lindsay instead of Montana. I think it shows growth in their relationship to something more serious. Well, up until the disaster that was RND.... Anyways, I suppose now Montana would show some light heartedness again. TPTB if you can't give us shirtless SMM then a return of that grin would be greatly appreciated. :D

13. cecilia

cecilia Dead on Arrival

Am I the only one that hopes that it is Lindsay, not Danny, that's holding back and that's the reason for the Montana exchange with Hawkes? I would really like to see him reaching out and wanting her but she is holding him off but still obviously wishing it could work. I mean after season 3 it really annoys me that I need it to again be Danny that is wanting her and not getting anywhere, but I do.

I also feel like the writers are still playing games with us and really, if they intend to build upon D/L, that needs to change immediately. They are going for shock value (not having any interaction between D/L and then out of the blue having L call to invite D to lunch only to widen the shot and show D in bed with the neighbor lady). I tend to think they are doing this because they are going to do something big with D/L in the finale and all this is to heighten suspense.

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

No, you're definitely not the only one. I would love to see Danny trying to win her back and Lindsay trying to hold him back at arms length. But that situation is awkward, and for some reason, I doubt TPTB wants to show that. I wish they did though, because what Danny did to Lindsay is going to hurt and I hope they show that in Lindsay's reactions to him in the near future.

I dunno, maybe it's the way the spoiler is worded but it doesn't sound like Lindsay's the one holding back on Danny. Who knows, maybe I'm completely wrong (I hope so, I hate it when my negative thoughts are right). :p

As for the whole shocking angle. If they give me one more shock, I'm going to get annoyed. Shocks just doesn't WORK when a relationship is involved, unless...well, ok I'm glad the whole nasty neighbour thing was a shock because if it wasn't then I'd be even more annoyed they did it. *sigh* TPTB need to stop playing with us and start writing good episodes with "continuity" and a steady pace. I mean, there's only so much interest you can hold with all these bits of shocking news here and there because after a while, it just becomes nothing more than annoying.

If they want shocks, shock other unused characters; there are plenty of them. I really hope that the something *big* is something big that MAKES SENSE when it comes to the pace of what's happened so far.

Hmm, the more I think about it, the more I seem to believe that 418 is going to end on a bad tone, perhaps the game in 419 has Danny and Lindsay trying to remain close to each other despite what Danny's done. 420 shows they're not *there* yet, and suddenly they do something that's going to "please" us all in 421.

Hmm, if by some chance we get a DL scene in the finale where they say they're gonna start over and put the past behind them, I think I'd be pleased. At least it would make some sense - since I don't think Lindsay could forgive him so easily. between 418 and 421, I think (hopefully) that the time passed would be sufficient to make it believable. :)

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Nope, Never seen it :lol:..is it worth the watch?!?!

I can remember being so p****d off that morning when I got up early, like I usually do on thursday monrnings, to see if any clips had been posted of the well discussed Monster Mash scene!! I was not a very happy bunny though when I realised they'd been cut!

I've got a pile of work next to me that needs to be done for tomorrow but as always it can wait....this board/thread is much more fun :lol:

Maybe a sitution like in Trapped but with thr roles reversed. So Lindsay is trapped or in danger somewhere and Danny has to work on another case so after watching Danny looking at his phone and getting all worried Mac gives in and sends him to where Lindsay is :D

These spoiler boxes are making me get worried.....because after the season final airs I am going spoiler free!! All though I haven't decided if that'll just be for the first episode therefore all summer OR for the whole of next season!!! Although I don't know if i'll be able to stay saine if I pick the latter! however I have a bet with a feelow board member if i'll be able to keep myself from that spoiler thread and these little boxs untill the first ep :alienblush:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.