Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

p.s. seattle this little story is a corker mate! i'm laughing my little socks off :) :guffaw:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

orange_cat I feel it too, I just know that she'll be back soon, and surpise the hell out of all of us:thumbsup:and seattle have you been to Vegas yet? and soon by May, I'll have hi-speed internet and can finally see your fab. videos I think we're the most positive group on this site;) so lets hope for the best tonight and see if someone mentions Sara:thumbsup:& Brass will be at his best tonight, can't wait!

[​IMG] Two souls, one heart:drool:

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Orange cat, congrats on the CD. I'm definitely up for seeing you here in Seattle. You should contact a local radio station here, kmtt about playing your music. You're right up their alley. Glad you liked the fic, I didn't think about the Poms and the other colonials being able to get the gist of it. I reckoned it would be a flop.
    DR has a new web page. This is as good as I can do for an address, his agency:
    Dennis Kim and Vanessa Livingston
    The Rothman Brecher Agency
    9465 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 840
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Desert, I'll be in Vegas Wednesday. I can hardly wait.

Lets hope tonights episode is a good one. But if not, next week is the DR written episode. He's gotta give us some GSR. He's the god of GSR. Maybe even the guardian of GSR.

And for anyone who's following my mates fic Killing Time, a new chapter's up.

4. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Of course us Neighbours fans will get all the jokes (well, most of them! :) And for you lot over the pond, that includes the young Aussie dude from House!

Yup we are totally lighting up the shipper forum with our positive vibes. I'd be happy to have some stylish Brass with a hint of GSR in the background today, that would make my week. Build us up for the big surprise - you know they have one coming :drool:

5. Desertwind

Sounds good seattle how strange you'll be here and I'm moving back to California this weekend.. many reasons which I won't go into here..& I like your Rambo analysis of our couple GOD of GSR, Guardian of GSR right on:thumbsup:

Two bed scenes:drool:

SO CLOSE[​IMG]
    WATCHING A MOVIE[​IMG]

6. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Oh, my gosh! I just listened to your music and you are amazing. You have a new fan in me. I would totally love a cd. I hope someday!!!!!!
    I agree, I DO feel some great GSR love coming our way soon. I have nothing to support that, just a gut feeling.

7. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

orange_cat, i love your music and i wish you much success!

8. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Wow thanks guys, I reeeeally appreciate the support! :alienblush: I will let you know just as soon as it's available for those interested and I would love to hear what you think once you've heard it through :)

In the meantime, no GSR this week but that's not terribly surprising (when Jorja was still around they would do a couple of GSR bits then go a few weeks with nothing too, to keep everyone happy I guess). However I realised that some of my reason for stupid optimism comes from the fact that they put the proposal "let's do it!" shot of Grissom/Billy in the credits as soon as Jorja left... that's gotta be their way of reminding us he is a taken man and she will be back to claim him for sure at some point. Wahey! He just looks so cute and happy in that shot. :drool:

9. Desertwind

I can't wait to see your videos and music as well orange_cat soon:thumbsup: and I look at Grissom as being consumed by the cases, to take his mind off Sara, who knows what he does when he's alone, except pet, feed and walk Hank:( I was a great episode, and Brass & Nick fantastic together, and Drops with Brass talking all rapper style it was funny and the case was good!

ALA CART

THE KISS

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  10. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I quite enjoyed that episode. It kept me guessing, was fast paced, had a bit of science, a few funny wisecracks. Could of used a bit more Grissom in my opinion, but all in all pretty solid.
    Orange_Cat, I've been listening to your music on the net and its been giving me visions of Sara fanvids...High Stakes, what do you think?

11. stephanie

stephanie Victim

So for the last episode I think it would be great if Sara where to come back as a hired forensic smoking gun. She could be working for Warick lawyer. Through out the episode you could see Sara showing flaws in everyone evidence and Grissom getting very aggitated. The whole episode would leave the viewer to believe that Grissom was upset she was there but the finial shot could be them in his bedroom and he is thanking her for coming when he called her.

12. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

OMG Stephanie, that would be so cool :cool: I don't know if you write or not, but you should totally fanfic that one if you do. At this point, I'm not sure that I care how she comes back or what she does for a living when she does, just that she DOES come back, and that she does it ASAP!!! I miss her. I liked the brass/funny scenes. I loved the look he gave drops when he saw the chicken gizzards. And I loved Grissom, (although, to be fair, I'd love him no matter what he was doing), but I just miss Sara. I miss the whole big case, everyone on it, then dinner and jokes after the solve it thing that made me start to like the show in the first place, ya know? I just plain old miss it.

13. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'd be willing to pay extra for shipping and actually just for the trouble it would take! But I love your music, it's amazingly good. Good luck with the album. :)

I loved that fic that you wrote seattle with the Aussie, amazingly good. :) And Killing Time is good, I love it when a fic actually has it's own case to revolve around!

Who is reading Kirsten Elizabeth's Down To Sleep? I vote that the last chapter was just amazing, but anything GSR- related is good enough for me!Keep up the GSR faith and I am soo sure we will see Sara. Go team Stupidly Optimistic!

14. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Thanks desert and I totally agree that was a top class CSI episode - it was especially great to see Nick and Brass getting a good work-out, and the bit with Nick on the phone to Grissom after they lost Drops - classic!

seattle - I would be honoured to have a tune backing one of your fab fanvids, that would be brilliant! High Stakes (aka the Poker Song) would be v appropriate too... especially given we know how Grissom loves his poker! Email me on music@clarakousah.com and I can send you an mp3 :)

SA_Kate I have stuck up a 'hidden' page with a PayPal link just for you and my other chums abroad (see my signature below) - cost will be a bit high due to exchange rates and the fact I have to pack and post it all myself, so feel free to wait a couple of months for the online version which I'm sure will be a bit cheaper!

I agree that your idea would make a great fic stephanie! Gosh those pesky writers do like to keep us hanging (and drooling) for the what-happens-next, don't they? !

Not really a spoiler but...
    I am sure they will do something to address Grissom's personal situation at the end of the season and that will mean GSR for us :) but I wonder if they've had to shuffle things around/cut them down due to Gary's exit from the show :confused: I can't see Theory of Everything or the Two and a Half Men episode covering much of either (although I haven't gone too deeply into spoilers!) so they won't have much season 8 time left to sort it all out...
    Keep the ideas coming folks, and the optimism high - we are Team SO for a reason :lol:

(p.s. sorry for the immense post!)

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i have missed the past TWO EPPYS of csi :( its on too late for me in Calgary and i forgot to tape them! i was very sad. ive missed alot of this season due t the strike, i just found out that Garys leaving :wtf: itll be a big loss to this show, the more people that leave the more fans the show loses, the more fans we lose the bigger chance of getting canceled.
    im not very optimistic today... :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.