Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

ilovegrissom everybody loves Brass, he's a riot:guffaw:, I laugh at all his snarky comments, the writers give him the dialogue, but the way he delivers it is key:bolian: A funny manip. with him and Gil~

BRASS AND GRISSOM

2. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Desertwind!! Here: Jorja in Costa Rica

[​IMG] look Jorja's hair wow:cool:

hm they will record the first 5 season 9 episodes now , Gosh, i hope see Sara soon!!!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  3. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hey! I just watched A Thousand Days On Earth and even though it's sad there was no mention of GSR or Sara (oh, yeah, die-hard fan to the end), I think it would have ruined the episode. But I still like to think that something was going on in the back of Grissom's mind concerning Sara, even though he didn't voice it.

I also loved how Grissom stood up to Hodges (in a way) by asking Wendy. Sorry, love Hodges in some way but being a know-it-all in the wrong place is exactly where he deserves to be cut down. Kudos to Gil!

Thanks for the pictures of Jorja in Barbados! I agree, he hair is awesome. I read the news bullet that says Dourdan is open to guest-appearances!

Let us be glad Jorja was at the sound studio. I think this means good-tidings for GSR and Sara on CSI. Even if she doesn't return to the Series full-time. It would be awesome to have her back at all.

Killing Time was such a good fic! And orange, I love that song. Any chance I can get it in South Africa? ;) Just kidding, but I'm sure I will find a way to get my hands on one of your CDs. :)

Keep up the GSR love guys!

4. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

desert, you rock. I am adding this funny one to the wiki with credit (as always) to YOU!:thumbsup:

5. Desertwind

You rock too PiperGrissom and your welcome, it's fans like you that make it fun to come on here every day! take all you want, it is cute, and when I get a chance I promise I'll look into, and want to come on your site as well:thumbsup:and thank's for the cute photo of Jorja IloveBilly that's so cool except her hair look's a bit dorky:vulcan:what the H was she doing down there?

ROBERT..JORJA..BILLY..ERIC

6. PiperGrissom

Thanks! I don't like her hair either, I like it better long.
    Maybe it's gonna be a "new" look for Sara when she returns!?!
    ~Keeping the faith~

7. Desertwind

Gosh, I hope not on the hair, :(I bet it grows fast, and to keep our spirits up, and knowing what we all know, that this is the only "ship" on CSI, and they're always going to be in love & together, the pic. on the fridge/ and the last phone call form Sara, in "Grissoms Divine Comedy"[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THE PHONE CALL

8. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Did anyone read Ausiello this week? Nothing on Jorja yet *damn*, but now it's out that Gary D was fired. Am I the only one who didn't know this yet? Anyway, I thought that you would want to know.

Also, not to be mod-ish, but the thing about Jorja being in the sound booth, that should have been kept in spoiler boxes. Some people like to be surprised by the episodes as they happen, but they don't want to have to avoid this ship and thread to do it. So, I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but I would have preferred not to know that yet. Thanks :D

9. PiperGrissom

Yep, I knew he had been fired and that
    Warrick is gonna die-not! He'll be in Witness Protection. I also know that Jorja was SEEN at CSI Sudios, but we don't really know more than she was seen outside the sound studio. That could mean voice-over, or it could mean she was simply standing outside the studio.
    No matter what happens, I hope to high heaven that we will be getting a GSR moment or moments soon.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  10. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Ok, this is the point where I try to remember how to do spoiler boxes...

I read in some of the news bullets the other day that Gary Dourdan was willing to come back and guest star! How can he do that if his character is dead?!?!
    http://www.csifiles.com/news/210408_02.shtml
    One of the bullets says that Dourdan may return.. Maybe it's just false hope.. *Sigh*

PiperGrissom you almost killed me there with that spoiler! Okay, good, so he isn't going to die. Hey, maybe it will be a continuation of Cockroaches... One of the CSI's in Witness Protection would be really good CSI stuff!

Let's hope for a happy GSR reunion. I'm just going to go off into CSI dreamland... Ooh, I had a CSI dream last night! Sara had returned to CSI... And she was more stronger and all of that. It was soo good. Unfortunately I woke up before my mind could show me the GSR reunion scene! Gosh!

And thanks to everyone who posts pics of the happy couple! I never remember who but I love them... Such a GSR love rush!;)

Okay, spoilerbox is now in. I am soo sorry!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  11. PiperGrissom

Sorry about the near attack!:guffaw:
    I can't wait to see the GSR reunion. That's NOT a spoiler, we know it's gonna happen, we just don't know WHEN!

12. Desertwind

On Gary/Warrick there are 3 threads pertaining to him and his situation, so this is probably not the proper place to discuss him.. and I hope as well that there is a GSR reunuion soon, P-L-E-A-S-E way to long, geez I miss her and their intereaction with one another:drool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  13. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Okay, so I had this strange idea about a CSI fic with an Australian accent. This is it...The Case of the Fast Talking Aussie. Just a smidgen of GSR, for some reason I can't seem to write anything without it, but then again, why would I want too.
    Gee, I hope tonight has a hint of GSR in it. I NEED some.

14. PiperGrissom

There had better be even the slightest hint of GSR, I am starving for it!:drool:

15. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Wow guys I've been off in la la land reading lots of lovely fics for the last week (in between getting the album out!) - it sure does make work survivable! :) I hope all you GSR nuts out there are feeling happy because I can FEEL that we are going to have a great bit of dramatic GSR CSI TV CLASSIC viewing on our hands before too long!

I don't know why I feel so positive about it (probably too much fanfic!) but there you go... I've even decided I'm going to send my CD to David Rambo and see if he likes the track.... well if I am going to dump my raw, real life emotions out for the world then it might be nice to get a little GSR lovin' in return eh? :devil: Ooh, if someone can tell me where to send the record I'll be all over it... what a giggle!

SA_Kate I'm sure I can send you a copy no worries... give me a little while to get all the nonsense red tape crud under control and I'll be there :rolleyes:
    Same for you seattle - although I plan to be over your way early next year in person and hope you will be up for supporting a wandering (british) minstrel!

And of course desert is totally right about Brass - he makes me laugh so much... just thinking about that conversation with Catherine in TGTBTD has me in fits - 'I know something better' heh heh :)

Here's hoping for a great story tonight :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.