Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

*Screams in such a high pitch only dogs can here!*

Oh my god!!! I actually have this huge smile on my face which makes my tummy feel fluffy!

*Throws on apron to go bake super tasty, sexy cookies*

Bella, that's exactly what I'm talking about! Perhaps just a little more Gutter next time? :devil: In fact, can we have the wedding Season 5? I wanna see them cancel it so many times due to him being an ass, she doesn't wanna wear a veil etc. Ok that's super fluff I know but suddenly all seems right in the world! Well, until Saturday.... :rolleyes:

Meg! My psychic other half - I'm so proud of how you're learning some nasty! thoughts from me ;) The bullet theory comes from Liffy's back catalogue of fics, and I came to the conclusion that the only way SMM can make up for being an ass is to physically take a bullet that was meant for WH,MM! What else can he do to prove his love?

I'm sure there's a simpler way but really, where's the drama! in that? :lol:

*Giggles to herself*

Dutch is being fluffy! :guffaw: what is happening here? Oh look, it would appear the crew on our ship is getting larger! let's just add another deck!

Today has been awesome & I'm so glad I decided to kick on my comp before heading to the shower - just hope I don't start singing...... :lol:

*Tosses freshly baked choc-chip-grand-marnier-flavoured-cookies-in-a-fluffy-pink-box to all those who desire them!*

2. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

*bounces up like oversized German Shepherd* I SMELL COOKIES!!! Oooh and the fluffy pink box... Yummy! XD

So is there an episode on tonight or am I going eppyless? 'Cause I haven't heard anything. I'm extremely tempted to click on those spoiler boxed but... oooh, I really shouldn't.

Anyways, I just got back from Ballroom Dance. Can anyone here see SMM & Lindsay taking lessons? I can totally see them doing that - the waltz, perhaps, or the tango? Or how about some classic Dirty Dancing? :devil:

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

*offers cookies to everyone, and stuffs one into evenin's pocket!* Oh I'm still waiting for Liffy to log on and read about that spoiler I've posted. :lol:

Can I ask what's SMM? :eek: I've been away for far too long! :lol:

ilovedanny: Please don't take this the wrong way, but please don't post consecutively more than once or spam with capital letters (that's like screaming in real life), to show excitement or not. ;) It's a bit unnecessary. Make sure what you type is relevant and useful.

I believe that we eventually will... but do you guys think that we'll hear Danny tell Lindsay that he's in love with her by the end of the season? :D

Oh and honestly, I think it's crazy when they say that Lindsay is more serious about this relationship than Danny is... because you wouldn't fly all the way to Montana for someone you were just "casual" about, now would you? :rolleyes: I don't think the whole thing between Rikki and Danny was not because he did not think that he and Linds were exclusive; I think he was just... hurting from Ruben's death. (Not that I'm excusing his behaviour, mind you!)

[​IMG]

4. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

I was thinking.

I was kind of shocked that Lindsay was not in the preview when the episode is supposed to have her involved so much.

I agree. I don't think Danny would believe Lindsay would go for that type of relationship. If that were the case they could have gotten together a long time ago.

5. cecilia

cecilia Dead on Arrival

I think this is what I want to see the most. I don't want any shoot'em up rescues or love scenes (well, I do but ...). I think that a simple scene were Danny explains himself and concludes with those three words just might be enough for me. They can leave the working it out and growing closer to season 5.

6. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

Ok does everyone hate me or something cause I've been lambasted more than once on here for being too happy and gee what ever happened to......if someone is happy they can do caps and repeated.

I'll stay away from here if everyone does hate me. :(

7. HillHarperHOT

Honey, I don't think anyone hates you. I think they are trying to keep you from coming across the wrong way when people read your posts.

I think they have to have him say it before I can see them getting back into a relationship. I know one person can be in love and not the other, but once you have had a situation like this, I think in order to move on, you need to be sure it is for the right reason. In this case, I think Lindsay needs to know despite the fact that he cheated, Danny does love her.

8. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Redhead_Rachel - I'm not sure if i can post the link here so just in case I can't - try searching under Danny, Lindsay, CSI NY and then sort by date added. That should work for you.

Sorry - I am fluffy :angel: rather than guttery. so I will leave that to you and Liffy :devil: I wonder what the opposite place of the gutter is.......

SMM stands for Sexy Man Messer :devil: and as much I want my happy ever after ending, I don't know how I would feel about Danny telling Lindsay that he is in love with her. If I was Lindsay, it would be too little too late IMO. I change my mind daily on what I want to happen :lol: but overall I just want them to be together, even if it just as friends for now. Season 5 is not that far away for us.....

I totally agree with you. Danny's actions in the past two seasons do not seem any where near that of man who is only casually interested in Lindsay. In Sooh alone, he sees images of her walking around the lab and seems worried when Stell tells him that she just spoke to Lindsay. If a man flew across the country at the last minute without any sleep to support me on my worst day ever..... the idea of him being casually interested would not even enter my head. and that was just one episode alone! But i guess we all see these things differently.

ILuvJon - hope you are feeling better :) I recommend an afternoon on the sofa with a good movie (i'm watching Just Like Heaven)

9. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

Well they should know if i was screaming or yelling....there would be a few swears in there.

Can't anyone be happy over the fact D & L are getting back together.

Don't burst my bubble for being happy people.

Ok getting back on topic:

I agree with you.....Danny does love her. Don't they say love can be blind and in that case Danny sleeping with Rikki was him being blind like a ship lost in a dark and stormy sea. Lindsay being a lighthouse beacon turned on.....told him she loves him and Danny began to find his way to the right place where he belongs.......with Lindsay.

10. HillHarperHOT

I am happy they are getting back together. I just don't want Lindsay to look bad in the process. If she forgives him and lets it go, I think she seems weak, and it looks like he can do whatever he wants (when he is dealing with something) and she will always take him back. I want them back together, but I also want to see him work towards gaining her trust again. I would like him to say he loves her this season, but I also don't want them back in a relationship that fast, unless there has been a big lapse (okay 2 months) in time by then.

11. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

True but I don't wanna have to sit there for another 2 seasons to wait for them to get back together. Needs to be this season!!! Soon.....I'm being deprived of seeing them laugh and smile and wanna see them kiss and be more intimate at work then before!!!

LOL he needs to say I love you with a dozen red roses with a card that says....I'm sorry.....Please forgive me.....I was stupid and I love you. Then she needs to punch him and say.....don't you ever cheat on me again!! :guffaw:

12. Redhead_Rachel

Redhead_Rachel Dead on Arrival

Is it bad that even though I would like nothing more than to see Danny and Linds kiss and make it up and work back towards being a couple (taking things reletively slowly realisticly), for some reason I really want to see Lindsay slap Danny for cheating? (Even though I do feel sorry for the guy,.. he cheated on Linds)

I hope we get some vauge fluff soon, because even "Neighbours" is depressing me...

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  13. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

hi i'm back

well we have a new tread i see,thats good.
    well i have reading the d/l spoiler and Gaelen tnx you verry much:).
    know i now a little bit more what i can see on the finale.
    I can't wait.

did i mist something special news about danny and lindsay?

14. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

The only thing I can think of is: they didn't show her in the preview cause it's a surprise for us viewers. Ya know.....tease us spoil the surprise.....don't tease us.....and a very bland word cause she can't do caps cause she gets lambasted.

*caps* Surprise!

15. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

*YAY! thanks kiss! i guess i should offer food to go with all these drinks and cookies i have been getting*

SMM, thanks to peaches is Sexy Man Messer :p Took me a while to figure it out as well...still some phrases that I don't know as well!

Wow...Danny has some balls (guess they are made out of steel ;)) if he were to tell her that he loves her...if he does I want it to be after the confession and everything has been clarified. If it is going to be next season then I will try to patiently await it (hah...me patient...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.