Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I thought I read somewhere that she is not coming back at all this season? So that leaves us with next season. oh the possibilities! :thumbsup:

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Emily - I thought the same thing about Nick saying "I think I've found my reason to get out of bed this morning." LOL!

I'm really excited for tonights show. It looks promising, so hopefully it won't disappoint. I still really feel Jorja's absence, so I'm hoping that when does come back, she'll have scenes with everyone. And hopefully, she'll be back on a recurring basis.

I think they (the writers) might be moving Grissom's character towards another love interest. Last weeks episode sort of made me feel that way. When that lady suggested (even if only jokingly) that she thinks Grissom is (might be) her soul mate, it almost felt the writers were testing the waters to see how GSR fans would react to it.

I hope he does move on so that when Sara does come back, Nicky can lend a shoulder to cry on and a supportive ear. The best romantic relationships starts with friendship . . . :D

3. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

They already talked about a new love interest for him in spoilers like... months ago.

I think they're trying to get back to whatever they'd planned at the begining of the season.

I hope so.

4. eveninstarz14

For who? Grissom? God, I hope so! Not going to say anything else about that matter. I really would at least like to see more Nick/Sara scenes period. Of any sort!

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lol, great minds think alike meg!:)

hhmm... i would LOVE for grissom to get a new love interest! that one girl that was in the episode 2 weeks ago, she seemed pretty interested. CSI doenst seem the same without sara and .... GSR jus completely screwed up CSI too. i duno, i LOVE snickers to DEATH, but i woudlnt want it to happene till the VERY end of the series. i saw how GSR screwed CSI up and i dont want Snickers to do that.. even though i KNOW it wouldnt. lol:)

sara and nick are perfect together. they havent put nick with anyone else, like they also said they wanted to do, so that's looking good for us!:)

keep the snickers faith alive guys. it's not over.... until we say it's over!!!

6. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

detto. might make me want to give CSI LV another try. caese after S6 I just gave up - not on SNickers, never on them but on the show

new love interest for Griss would be nice

and is anything certain about Jorjas return or are all these just speculations?

7. eveninstarz14

At this point just speculations, I read somewhere that Jorja is not coming back this season because of the writer's strike. There are whispers of her coming back to guest star next season though. Was it just me or did the Nick/Sara thing completely died after the sixth season? I have been watching recent seasons and they don't seem to have a lot of scenes together...:confused:

8. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

OMG is seems like forever sense I have been in here....Hi to everyone that is new;) I read somewhere ( can't remember where now :brickwall: ) that sara is coming back. It seems so sad to watch CSI without her on there. ( everytime they show the halls and all - I just keep remembering Sara and Nick walking throw them :( ) But I have high hopes for our ship....

talk to you all later,
    Angela

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

getting some action now:p

well, as i see.. we dont have a new episode tonight.. which sucks. but, whatever. i guess i'm not as.. into CSI ever since sara left. it's not the same without. i dunno, just doesnt have the same feeling. and, yeah... nick isn't the same. ok, NO ONE is the same. everything's screwed up since sara left:( . i miss my sara sidle and my SNICKERS!!!. think i'm gonna just go and watch my fourth season. make me happier! . lol:)

but yes, the rumors ARE true. jorja even confirmed them. pretty sure it was in and interview. she said she's coming back, can't say why or when, but she will be returning .... eventually. :)

but yeah... CSI doesnt excite me as much anymore. wish this stupid GSR thing never happened, wish the miniature killer never happened... WISH SEASON 6 (ish..) AND 7 NEVER HAPPENED!!.

but i'm keeping my snickers faith. no matter what happens, I know they are perfect together. Grissom and Sara... ew. Nick and Sara.... AAWWW YEAH!! . lol. END. OF. STORY!

10. eveninstarz14

Quick question...is there any Snickers moments after season 6? I really can't recall ANY at the top of my head...(well other than Nick being the one to save Sara...:cool:)

I want to go back to season one with all their cute flirty banter! :p

11. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Hmm, that's a good question. I'm actually a little more hazy on the later years like season seven than I am on one and two (weird, I know) so I'm not sure. Anyone?

eveninstarz, welcome to the thread! And I gotta say I adore that DL icon you and some other M&M shippers have been sporting lately. Who made it?

Em, yeah, I picked up on the "reason for getting out of bed" thing too, but I kinda didn't want to think about it too much 'cause it makes me sad, with Sara not being around anymore.

I actually liked Grissom and the new chick. And it's not just because I'm a Snickers shipper. I think that before they bring Sara back Grissom needs to move on. Otherwise GSR will never be dead and buried and we'll be stuck in this neverending cycle which was destroying season eight. I haven't been following the spoilers that closely as of late (mostly because I haven't been around this board much as of late) but I'd like to see TPTB give the new chick a chance with Gris. Anyone know if that's going anywhere?

llk, that's great that your fic's going so well. We need all the Snickersness we can get.:rolleyes::lol: Just out of curiosity, how does it work when you try to write the story together? Is it you brainstorm ideas together and then one of you writes it, or do you each write a part, or what? What happens if you want something written one way and your partner wants it written another? (I'm just a little curious ;))

12. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Liberty writing together we get on AIM and jsut write back and forth until the chapter is finished. I do a few paragraphs, she does a few, then I do again. We usually talk about what we're going to have occur in the chapter before we start so we both have a pretty good outline in our minds before we even start.

Honestly though for disagreements we usually just don't disagree. She and I just have a really similar since of what should happen and when and why. Sometimes we might have a little confusion or something but it all works out pretty easily. Usually it's just small issues like "would he really say that" or "I don't think she'd do that" and we discuss it and then decide that one of us was right or wrong.

I'm actually talking to her right now so I asked her what she thought... this is the conversation that followed just so you can see her take on our dynamic:

LLK: Someone is asking me questions about cowriting
    Her co-writer: about how we do it?
    LLK: Yeah
    Her co-writer ahh
    LLK:How we do it
    Her co-writer: It's just magic
    LLK: what happens if we don't agree
    Her co-writer well, we usually stop and discuss the reasons why it's good/not good
    LLK:Yeah
    Her co-writer: like, we point out why it should be different
    Her co-writer: or why it should stay the same
    Her co-writer: or, we might call each other names
    Her co-writer: like bitch and skank
    Her co-writer: and whoever starts crying first is the loser
    Her co-writer: also tell her, we have a sense of humor because we do
    LLK: lol. Yes we do.
    LLK: okay.
    Her co-writer: like, we don't take ourselves too seriously
    LLK: right...
    Her co-writer: but we also like a good verbal boxing match every once in a while, where one of us is reduced to crying in the fetal position
    Her co-writer:i've gone to bed feeling like a lesser person, i admit it
    LLK: lol...
    LLK: Only when we fight over George becuase you know with me around you don't have a chance...

Just keep in mind that this was all in jest. My co-author loves me! She knows it. I know it. We really never fight... I'm lucky to have found someone to write with that I get along with so well.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  13. eveninstarz14

Hey thanks! It is great to be here! Gaelen Kerr was the one who made this icon (I think he goes by Liff) of D/L :) Although, the situation between these two aren't so great...

So I haven't been really paying attention this season anything good?

14. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Yeah, I know. The DL situation is sad these days. I keep meaning to get over to their thread, but even when I do take a look at it, you guys just write so much so fast! Maybe someday...

And I assume you mean anything between Snickers? No, not really. Except for the season premiere where HE SAVED HER LIFE, YEAH BABY!!! But then the writers ignored it. And then she left. *tear tear* That's why we've gotta be hopeful for her return.

LLK, thanks for the info. It's nice to have someone you click with like that. ;)

15. eveninstarz14

Yeah sorry about that, if you ever need a cliff notes just give me a note and I will do my best. :cool:

I did watch the season premiere and that kind of ticked me off that it was Nick that saved her...NOT Grissom! And there was nothing to acknowledge that...or was there? I haven't watched past that episode.