Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

lol, that would be ADORABLE!! i have NO idea how to do those. i'm still trying to find a good program to make a wallpaper or like, icons and stuff. start entering those compatitions in the fanart place... get some snickers in there!! haha so cute! :)

2. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Wait, that picture isn't a manip? I thought it was... Have you seen the ones on the Snickers site? They're awesome. I love the one of the two of them in the Snickers wrapper. :D

It's true, when characters get together early on they never stay together, since you have to keep the drama, so I guess it's a good think that Nick and Sara aren't together yet? If season 9 is the last season, maybe then they'll ride off into the sunset together. Dreaming? Yeah, I thought so. But who cares?

LLK, I do enjoy Yo!Bling too, and for you, I hope they end up canon as well as Snickers. I agree with Emily, I was kinda going back and forth between Yo!Bling and Grillows for Catherine, but TPTB screwed that up, so now I'm Yo!Bling all the way and am convinced the Grissom is destined to be alone. He just can't do relationships. Except with his bugs. Like Em said, when Sara was with him she lost her identity. She became "Grissom's Girlfriend." I actually thought she was a little OOC at that point. Whatever happened to the Sara from Rashomama, the one who thought that a wedding was just a "property exchange between a bride's father and her husband"? I never thought she would marry Grissom, even before he proposed and she accepted. I don't know if she got with Nick if they would ever marry, but I think there's a chance he might sway her just because he would never step on her individuality like Grissom did. He would let her be free to be herself, and that would make her happy, and gain faith in relationships, and perhaps willing to take that step. With Nick. Sara Stokes has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? ;)

Also, today is a certain sexy actor's birthday. :) Happy birthday George!!!!

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Actually, George's birthday is yesterday, March, 1. He is 41 years old, but that's okay.

Someone make the manip picture of Nick and Sara, I don't know who. I think SaraSidleStokes did or her friend did. I can't remember who did it. She is no longer on the board anymore, because they put Sara with someone, so she don't watch it anymore.

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah, that pic is a manip. it's REALLY good!! lol

Bell, i honestly agree with EVERYTHING you said. Sara is Sara Sidle! and... when grissom and her got together, she competely lost that. i think she got wrapped up in the fact that she FINALLY got grissom that she didnt realize that's what she really wanted. because, he's upset her so many times and he never really truely said he was sorry. uuughh.... annoys me SO much!! :mad:

SARA STOKES, SARA STOKES!!

oh man, i can't wait till they actually DO get married... we're gonna win! we're gonna WIIIN!!

Grissom, i think, can't actually REALLY settle down with someone, anyone! he's just... the kinda that wont. and, i dunno... it kinda seems like he doesnt want to either. his job has always been his #1 priority, and that's not gonna change, because he's GIL GRISSOM. Sara, i think, does want to settle down because she IS a girl, and like any girl.. she has her dream of the perfect family and stuff. and we all know that nick has always had a thing for familys ;) haha

snickers is GONNA happen you guys.. i KNOW IT!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GEEOOORGE EADS!!:):) <3

5. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

Ohhh I feel so horrible for not being around in such a long time, but my school life is so hectic.

I think the manip's cute. I'm hoping, like you all are that, if...when Sara does come back, the whole GSR thing will blow over, and she'll start looking in the direction of our favorite Texan CSI. ;)

But I'm sure that's what most of you are hoping for.

6. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Oh yes, I hope so too!

It'll happen though.

-LLK

7. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

Of course it will dear. We all know it will. *laughs lightly*

It's sooo gonna happen. It's inevitable.

8. LibertyBell

OMG, Pearl, you're back! (It's Gemmy, btw)

Em, I love your optimism, but we have to keep in mind that the writers do not like us Snickers shippers, and therefore are not exactly willing to give us nice shippery scenes, let alone a wedding. But that's what fanfiction is for, right? ;)

Y'know, at this point I would settle for a hug when she comes back. That's how little we've been getting. *le sigh*

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

How you like the new board? If you have problem find the spoiler tags. Hit the Go Advanced and you will find the blow face it will said, spoiler tags, click on that then go between the spoiler and write down what you want to said about the spoiler then hit replied when you done.

Sara will return as a guest star. I think she will come back in season finale. Nick will be happy again to see his sunshine girl.

10. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

hi girls i just watch the first episode of season 8. it very touching specially the flash back for nick to remember sara and there conversation and he almost cry or his already crying. how are you all doing? i have a long list to read to catch up. and i love the new board :)

[​IMG]
    they look so good and happy together

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

wooow... new forum! this is CRAZY! lol:p

so, i've been kinda busy lately... got some personal stuff going on. so yea... im in a pretty bad mood now. i was reading the CSI files thing, and we have a snickers writer back, BUT he sees them as brother/sister. grr..... he does LOVE them together, his favourite characters but never as a romantic couple it's 'diiistasteful'! uuugh. i'm pretty mad. they're PERFECT together. they were saying that sara and nick are 'two sides of a coin'... but that means the coin would be WHOLE! yea yea... that sounds pretty profound eh? lol. they're perfect together... and that's all i can say to THAT.

adorable pic cocoa! they're so cute together!! once again... they're PERFECT together!! lol:p

now just waiting for the new episodes to start up. hopefully sara will come back and she'll be like I'M CRAVING A SNICKERS!!! lol:p

12. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I REALLY hope that we get it in season 9, almost as much as I'm hoping for Yo!Bling! But enough of me talking about YoBling. I'm here for the SNICKERS!

So I was thinking that maybe when Sara comes back at the end of the season she realizes one of the biggest ghosts that she has to bury from her past is Grissom. Maybe she even realizes that she was never really, truly, in love with him. It was more of an attachment to something familliar, to the first man that was ever truly kind to her. I thinknk she's going to see Grissom and her relationship with him for what it was. A deep friendship that she morphed into something more because it was familliar and comfortable.

THEN she's going to come to realize that it was Nick that had her heart all along.

13. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i agree with you llk.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

that would be completley cute llk! nick and sara are different, but that's what makes it so perfect. its never boring and no mattere what, they make each other smile. i definatly dont think that nick and sara have a brother/sister relationship. the way they look at each other is DEFINATLY not brotherly/sisterly... well unless there's something COMPLETELY screwed up with the kids:p lmao. they just get each other. if CSI was real life, nick and sara would of pounced on each other in season 1! their chemistry is undenyable... and it's so peerfect!! lol:p

15. LibertyBell

LLK, I like that. It's very plausible. What Sara had with him was a fascination, it wasn't like they were soulmates or whatever. Like I've said before, Grissom is just too introverted for a romance like the one Sara wanted. Honestly, I think that when she first fell for him she wasn't ready for a relationship. But, I do think that now that she's been through what she went through with the Grissom thing, she can recognize that and is ready for the real thing (with Nick, of course ;)).

I wish we had an official return date! I hate the wondering, especially when it could be all for nothing. And even when she does come back, we don't know what TPTB will do....But we're thinking positive, right?