George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY new thread... can't wait to check it out... I haven't been online in like two weeks. Once school gets out in 2 weeks believe me it will be hard to pry me away :)

Captain, are you sure you don't want to organize someone else's photobucket. Mine really really could use it. ;)

Yeah right :guffaw:You could live up to your Nickname and be Speedy about it and get it down :guffaw:

Here are my missing two from my second post

Louise Lombard
Liquids

I will come back with my last 6 later on :)

Jacquie... I must compliment you on that banner of pecs/abs. I found myself just staring and perhaps:drool: a little. Thank You... you made my day

I can't believe how much I've done on re-organizing my photobucket. I've got the first 5 seasons already done :) and no I'm not doing anyone else's before you ask :lol:

Aren't you supposed to be unloading cat food or something? ;)

I want to organize mine too! Maybe one of these days when I'm sitting out a theme.

First set:
Loud
Liar
Landing
Lucky
Lake
Lure

ETA: Uh oh! Isn't that "leather belts" shot considered a spoiler pic still?

Last edited:
Captain, are you sure you don't want to organize someone else's photobucket. Mine really really could use it. ;)

Yeah right :guffaw:You could live up to your Nickname and be Speedy about it and get it down :guffaw:

Funny aren't ya? :wtf: I can be Speedy, however, the connection and computer can't keep up with me and I have a cable modem. I tried at work where we have a T1 line, even faster than cable, and it still can't keep up with me. :rolleyes:

Not to mention all the pics I have that aren't labeled and I have to figure out. Don't worry though, I'll be posting some for help in identifying them. Well, that is, when I find the time. :rolleyes:

I can't believe how much I've done on re-organizing my photobucket. I've got the first 5 seasons already done :) and no I'm not doing anyone else's before you ask :lol:

Aren't you supposed to be unloading cat food or something? ;)

ETA: Uh oh! Isn't that "leather belts" shot considered a spoiler pic still?

Wednesdays are our delivery days. I'm usually off on Tuesdays so the time is mine :)

And yes I would say that that 'leather belt' pic is a spoiler as it was posted in the spoiler pic thread :)

Not to mention all the pics I have that aren't labeled and I have to figure out. Don't worry though, I'll be posting some for help in identifying them. Well, that is, when I find the time. :rolleyes:

Tell me about it :) the hardest part I had was labeling the pics. I had done that a while ago and since then any new pic I had I always label it. Once they are labeled the moving part is very easy. I'm half way through season 7 :)

Here are the rest of my theme pics

Lab :)
Lying down :(
Leaves
Legs
Lights
labcoat :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back