Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Jealousy?Top, you really think thus?:confused::confused:
    I indetermination, but I think that the Flack can't jealousy!;)
    He why need jealousy? if Flack is that kind narrow-minded person . Yeah, he and Lindsay early already.......:mad::mad::mad:
    I still think that Flack and Dannies are "underground lovers", they all along love each other.
    But, I think, the Danny is a true love to the Rikki, he feels owes this mother.So I believe that the Flack would understanding Danny, he will not jealousy.He would if you say , he will care the Danny.
    Concerning Lindsay, I think Danny to her barely is curious, he hases no curiosity now, so.......
    I all along not think the Danny to the Lindsay's love, is true.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Aww, that picture of Flack is so cute. You're talking about your 'GIRLFRIEND', buddy, but that look is all for Danny and his sweet little set of manbuns. :devil:

Danny's expression in the picture from "CotP" makes me want to smish the poor woobie. Then I want to smack him when he leaves the hospital. Even though Don would understand his need to get away for a few minutes and collect himself, I do wonder if Don might have felt a bit hurt when he woke up and Danny wasn't right there.

I also wonder how Don was around Danny during his recovery. No matter how quick you heal on this show, Don was out of commission for at least some time, and I wonder how he felt about Danny seeing him so...vulnerable? And how did Danny feel seeing him that way? I'm guessing it scared Danny to see him like that, another close call--too close after what happened with Louie and Aiden. Flack was there to help him deal with what happened before, but then there he is, suddenly not able to lean on Don and having to deal with the idea that he almost lost Don too.

Friend or lover, that had to scare Danny shitless.

I want to see a crack in Don's armor, even if Danny doesn't witness it. He seems willing to show a bit of vulnerability around Mac, Hawkes or Stella, so getting to see him falter around one of them would be nice. Just show us that even though he's strong and he's moved past the bombing and accepts what happened to him--he can't help that instant gut reaction sometimes...

If they've been having a secret relationship all this time in addition to their public relationships (I could go along with that, written the right way--I'm pretty sure I've written it myself, anyway ;)), then I don't think Don would be jealous, necessarily. I think it depends on whether he thinks he and Danny could be exclusive at some point--if he wants to have a steady, public relationship with Danny, I can see him being a bit unhappy when Danny starts another relationship with someone else.

Overall, though, if that were the case, I'd say he would probably let it go pretty quickly--whatever else Danny might do, if he and Don have something, Don knows that he's giving Danny something nobody else can give him. ;)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  3. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

:guffaw:

Fay, you have such a wonderful way with words.

You made me smile after such a boring assed meeting.

Thank you, and I totally agree!

4. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Yes Kimmychu! That one! Thank you so much *stares at the photos after hugging Kimmy*
    Danny's look brakes my heart *sigh*

Couldn't agree more.

Is it just me, of Flack looks kind of dorky in that picture (he always looks dorky when it's about Danny)

Maybe if Danny sees it he might not know how to handle it or.. Flack wants Danny to see it but the latter misses it. Anyway, Danny needs to sort things out in his life and get a calm period when he can put his thoughts in place.

No doubt about that one :lol:

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Flack totally looks dorky in that picture--I love it. He just becomes this big doofus around Danny. :D It's so cute because he's so smooth and suave otherwise, but put him around Danny and he just melts. Awww, Flack.

I think Flack would understand Danny feeling like he needed to be close to Rikki or comfort her with what she wants--him. But I think Flack is pretty into Danny and while he might get it on one level, I still think he wants Danny all to himself. Flack might be a superhero much of the time, but when it comes to Danny, well, Danny is his only weakness. Flack gets so sad when he sees how vulnerable and sad Danny is. I think Flack just wants to take Danny in his arms and make it all better, to take Danny away from everything that upsets and hurts him.

:lol: Well, we know what Flack really, really wants. ;) :devil:

I'm sure it scared Danny, and Flack, too, because as much as Danny leans on Flack, it's also clear that Flack thinks of himself as the strong one. They both do. So I could see Flack rebuffing Danny if he tried to help him, and Danny being hurt over that and withdrawing more. I guess I see Flack getting angry and frustrated at being in that situation, and I could even see him snapping a little bit at Danny, which would of course totally upset Danny.

I think Flack wants it all, but I could also see him being the one more reluctant to go public. Danny has his friends at the lab--and we know Mac, Stella, Hawkes and Adam aren't going to judge him for being with Flack. But Flack's buddies at the precinct might not be so understanding. So I could see Flack wanting to have Danny to himself but not necessarily want to be out in every sense of the word.

The jackhammer? :devil: ;) But yeah, I'm with you on that one. They really are meant to be, these two. They'll be together in the end. :D

6. althea

althea Lab Technician

7. Faylinn

Ah yes, the vacuum conversation--too cute. Flack's like 'Hey Danno, check this out' and Danny is annoyed,which of course Don thinks is just adorable. :p

Hmm, that's true. Danny is a cop, but he's more of a scientist than the good old boys Flack works with. It makes you wonder, then, if Don was reluctant to be public with it, would Danny have a problem with that? Kind of a 'you want me but you don't want to be seen with me' thing. Hmm...

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: Oh, I remember that scene! What made it even more funny was that in the scene, Lindsay was explaining something and not doing a good job of it either. :lol: It was after her explanation that Flack said what he did, hahahah! Betcha he would have clung onto every single word if it was Danny who was doing the explanation instead.

Flack: Oooh, Danny, tell me know, yeah, I love the sound of your voice, babe, talk to me 'bout your scientific discoveries, yeaaah.
    Danny and everyone else: ...
    Flack: What? What did I say?

Bwahahaah! Danny's reply was priceless:

[​IMG]

Danny: Yeah, I know what it is, Flack!

And Flack, that dork, he just smiled at Danny like being told off by Danny's the sweetest thing in the world. :lol: Danny must be so confused sometimes why nothing he does can scare Flack away! :lol:

9. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

I don't think Flack would necessarily see it as protecting himself from slights and potential homophobic attitudes, I think he would worry about Danny and it's potential to increase Danny's insecurities about himself (and how good he is at his job). Danny does question himself, his job, how good he is, also if what he does is worth it more than the others (maybe with exception of Mac). Whilst Flack is pretty quiet about the partners in his live (for example Devon) and he seemed a little uncomfortable at first with PDA in front of Stella (and the other cops in the room) but he did it and I think was more uncomforatble about who it was with rather than who it was in front of. Whilst I don't think Flack would broadcast his relationship I think he is one of those people who keeps the important thing and his emotions close to his chest. I see it as more of, "i'm not going to tell you but i would never deny it if asked directly", because it's personal and not really anyone elses business.

Plus on the "you want to be with me, but not seen with me.". My personal feelings is that Don and Danny wouldn't behave very differently in public than they do now, in private I would imagine (and i like to imagine :drool:) that they are all over each other, but I think like any hetrosexual couple they would tone down that kind of behaviour to occasional hand holding and so on. They are already comfortable with each other, standing in each other personal space and so on, that behaviour needn't change.

Plus I don't think neither Flack nor Danny would deny each other comfort if one of them needed it (in a public situation), but I get the feeling that neither of them were brought up in households where it was common to give affection (maybe apart from their mother's up to a certain age then it was "Stop coddling him!" kind of thing) and perhaps this would also constrict how they behaved towards each other - more so in public.

That is just my opinion though.

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yes, he is! I love that scene because it just goes to show how smitten Flack is. :D The man goes out of his way to impress his baby. Danny, of course, isn't impressed. :lol: I guess that Kinkapoodle really is a tough customer. :lol:

I love how Flack finds just about everything about Danny adorable. If that isn't true love, what is?

I think that's just the kind of thing that would hurt Danny, and that he'd be afraid of. Even if Flack was doing it to protect Danny, Danny wouldn't see it that way. He'd take it as rejection, or as Flack not wanting him enough to be out in public with him. Danny's pretty darn insecure.

:lol: I could so see that! Flack always looks totally engrossed whenever Danny is explaining something--like science is the most awesome, fascinating thing he's ever heard. For everyone else, he's kind of like, "eeeeeh, whatever science nerds." Especially Lindsay--you can see that Flack doesn't like her silly long-winded explanations anymore than we do.

The look on Danny's face is so cute though. Even though he's kind of being saucy with Flack, he looks up at Flack with big puppy dog eyes.

That smile was priceless! Flack's feelings were all right there, in his expression. He just loves his baby, even when his baby's being a bit of a brat. Awwww, Flack. :D

I could see that. Flack is incredibly protective of Danny, and even though his immediate co-workers wouldn't judge them, guys Flack works with might be harder on Danny than they would be on Flack.

And I agree that Flack probably plays things close to his chest. Well, except for his feelings about Danny. I don't think Flack can hide those.

11. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

He doesn't even try! :rolleyes:

But that's what I love about them, neither of them have poker faces, neither of them can keep a lid on their emotions, neither of them can not say what they think, but when it comes to each other they just fail miserably at putting their actions into words, I guess it is difficult putting yourself out there in words, once you've SAID it, you can't take it back, but you can misread body launguage or tell yourself you are.

Sometime I feel like this :brickwall: when I watch them.

I've been dying to use that!

12. Faylinn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.