CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well it is official...Khandi Alexander is leaving the show!!!:eek: As reported by Ausiello...TPTB state a "mutual deal" but Ausiello thinks differently. Check out his article http://community.tvguide.com/blog-e...siello-Report/Ausiello-Scoop-Khandi/800037901

The show is currently on the look out for a MALE M.E. to fill her role. And in the finale there is a male coroner who seems to fill the role for the ep....no idea if this particular character that is in the ep will be the permanent M.E. or if he is just for the ep.

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Oh, I`m so sad... :( I love Khandi! She is cool...

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Any chance Dr Quincy (Jack Klugman) retired to Miami (on his boat, of course) and is recruited into service? Then he can recommend Sam Fujiyama (Robert Ito) as an assistant. But Klugman is in his 80's and Ito is in his 70's, so I don't know if they would want to put up with the weekly grind of another TV series.

4. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

from what i have been reading on some sites people are now sayin that miami is less of a forensic show and more into a soap opera, wanna hear your opinion.

5. delkolover

:lol: I think the writers are looking for some younger blood ;) But those shows and actors were awesome. I loved watching Quincy!

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I think that show should come back to solving crimes... It`s OK if we find out about personal lives, but I like watching them solve crimes that are in no way connected to them. Enough of H drama...

7. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i kinda agree with the soap opera thing but i dont care how the show goes i will NEVER stop watching it lol

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well as for Khandi's news I read it before and I've already commented it on the other thread.
    I'm sad for Alexx but honestly I'm happy for Khandi...to me she was underestimated on this show:rolleyes:

As for the show being a soap opera...well lateley there has been too much drama and let's say not only H's drama.
    We had drama and practically no crime scenes although I have to say I really enjoyed the last three episodes especially "All In" in which Calleigh had to improvise a sort of kit;). These were three good CSI's episodes.
    I'm all for crime scenes but still I'm also for some drama...for some character developments.
    Obviously having always H, Calleigh and Eric's drma with evryone else excluded like Natalia, Ryan (does he have a family???) and Alexx ( oh boy :( this was the most underestimated and usless character of the show:rolleyes:)is not good. I mean it's kinda boring.
    In all honesty....I'll never leave this show...because I'm too affectionate by all the characters and the show that I don't think I'd be able to say one day "well...stop it!!! I'll stop watching it" although there are a lot of aspects I don't like about it.

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

My sentiments exactly Florry, and I totally agree with what you said. I mean to be realistic crime scenes alone will get boring with time, and it takes some drama to keep audiences hooked to the show. I guess the best example would be with the H/Raymond storyline in the first couple of seasons. They had good forensic stuff and mixed it with a little hints and clues here and there about Ray Sr. It didn't get all explained in a few episodes but over the seasons. Another example is in season 4 about H's parents' deaths. Just a line here and there to make the story complete.

In the recent seasons ie 5 onwards thre has been more H drama, a litttle too much I feel, and I hope to find out more about Ryan and Natalia and even Frank. But like Florry said, it's very unlikely I's stop watching it.

And I agree again that 'Ambush' and 'All In', although having alot of drama and personal storylines rather than some solving a crime about some victim story, those were two of the best epys I've seen in a long time.

But anyway I think we're like discussing this in the wrong thread, this is the spoiler thread.... sorry mods! I think this discussion warrants a thread all by itself! ;)

10. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Oh I am so sad. Alexx was one of the better characters on the show. She was so funny to watch.

I wish Khandi the best. Hopefully she will return in the future.

11. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

I think I have a sneaky suspicion why Khandi left, but I'll just leave it at that.

I will miss her though :(

12. delkolover

If you are thinking what I am thinking...then yeah; I think she left for that very same reason.

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Just so we don't have 20 threads discussing the same topic: Khandi Alexander Departs CSI:Miami thread for those who haven't ventured there yet. ;)

^^^ Also, it's fine to discuss how the show has evolved in here since some of these spoilers relate to the topic. But feel free to start a thread on the matter if you wish!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

ATTENTION!

Jess and I have been discussing the fate of the Spoiler Lab and we were wondering maybe it might be easier to follow all of the spoilers if they were all posted as separate threads? (Much like the episode threads are posted as separate threads, however this is for anyone who comes across spoilers) That way, if you want to know about episode 7.13 but not about 7.20, you won't have to scroll past hundreds of replies for other episodes. So basically, the discussion of spoilers would be driven by supply and demand.

This would most likely take place following the finale for a fresh start before the premiere.

We'd like to get y'alls input on the matter. Keep the spoiler thread? or dump it? Feedback is appreciated.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.