CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Now I hope we will have just a bit of continuity between "All in" and next episode, that would make me really happy...:rolleyes:

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

That's exactly what I'm waiting for in the next episode:rolleyes:
    I mean "CSI:My Nanny" after "Stand Your Ground" was blah....there was no allusion to the previous episode:rolleyes:
    For me is sufficient an allusion to what happened to Calleigh last time....I'd love a scene with someone of the team giving her ID back....just to know she comes back to the lab after her kidnapping.
    I don't ask too much:rolleyes:

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok the title of the season finale is "Going Ballisitc"

The ep opens with H, Eric and Tripp showing up at a suicide jumper's crime scene. Immediately all sense something is wrong. The are chosen by the jumper is too public; most jumpers take the path of least resistance. As they are thinking the scene over, the new ME, Shannon Higgins shows up (Before you even ask, I have no idea what may have happened to Alexx) she introduces herself and moves towards the body. Suddenly she realizes that the man, Manny Ortega, is still alive and yells for Fire-Rescue. The words are no sooner out of her mouth when shots ring out. Eric, H and Tripp take cover but ME Higgins is not so lucky; she is shot and killed.

As the team investigates they find that Manny was working for a man name Brad Gaines who sold amunitions to our allies over seas. However, Brad decided to go the cheap way and started selling old rusted bullets at the same price. When he was approached by buyers outside of the government he decided to further his fortune by dealing with them. What he didn't know was that this person was then turning around and selling the bullets to some of the worst gangs in Miami. Manny's brother, Javier is one of them and he wants revenge for the death of his brother. He eventually confesses to killing someone who he thought pulled the trigger on his brother and then warns H to watch his back b/c there is a bullet out there with his name on it.

Later it turns out that the possible buyer of the bullets is none other than Ron Saris. He totally has a grudge against H and the department. What his total involvement is, I can't figure out...really nor do I want to. He does show up at the lab bragging to H that he and Julia are now married.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i cant believe Julia married that man, he's dangerous and not a good influence for Kyle!!!

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Any idea if Kyle, Julia and/or Yelina are going to be in the season finale?

6. delkolover

Julia and Kyle are in the ep but I don't know about Yelina.

7. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Wow Julia is too stupid-why oh why DOES she even need to marry if she's a billionaire's widow??? I mean she has all the money happiness should buy why give it up to someone like Ron Saris unless he controlled the whole Bill Winston engagement from the beginning like it was HIS con maybe and she just went along with it? I hope he gets whacked and Julia leaves her money to Kyle and leaves town. I'm starting to be glad she's only on for this season if she's that stupid-she better be the undercover lady to catch Ron Saris since that's the ony way to redeem her now.

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok I can believe in Julia married with Ron Saris:rolleyes:. They're practically the equal.
    Hmmm I really don't know what to think about what's going to happen with that bullet and H.

So are you saying that our team bought their amunitions from this man?? Wow I thought they bought them from a specific expert chosen by the department:wtf:

1. who is this Shannon??? I've never heard about her:confused:. I won't ask about Alexx cause I understood you don't know anything about it;)
    2. Well the facts Shannon realizes the man is still alive is kinda old. If I'm not mistaken it's kinda the third time it happens.
    3. OMG!!!!!! Poor girl (or lady....I don't know who she is:p). I feel for her :(. It's sad
    As always thanks Delkolover for this spoiler:thumbsup:

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hmmm this one sounds intersting. I'll just assume that Alexx maybe gets put on probation or something & this is why we have a fill in, then like magic of course the new ME dies & Alexx is back in a flash:rolleyes:oh the drama.:p

Julia marrying Ron is absolutely no surprise to me. He'll wind up dead or in prison.
    The ammunition story sounds "different", looks like we might get an action packed finale!!! Hope so.:)

10. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Thanks for the spoilers!

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Exactly. She's bad...he's bad...bad marriage. Perfect marriage for this couple!!!

Hmm yeah we can still see Alexx after this "drama":rolleyes:

I really hope we get an action packed finale.....an explosion is enough:rolleyes::p

12. delkolover

No what I am saying is that Brad is a munitons dealer who sells amunition to our allies like Britain, and Canada over seas so they can help us fight the war. His sales have nothing to do with H and his team; they don't buy from him. These rounds are strictly military, armor piercing bullets, use which is why it is such a bad thing they are on the streets of Miami.

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

osp Ok...that's why I was getting confused:confused:

14. delkolover

No problem :D

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Hm the finale seems okay, not exactly the most interesting way to end the season though.

Like mjszud stated, the new ME - who bites it - was probably filling in for Alexx due to that episode concerning her son. It would have been nice, though to have a second person in the morgue added to the cast. CSI has both Robbins and Super Dave (though one is the 'real ME', respectively) so why can't Miami have two people in the morgue? *shrugs*Oh well. Maybe when Alexx starts getting more screentime... :p

Thanks for the spoilers, delkolover!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.