The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ Another thing that bothers me about the ships is that many people do not think that slash or femslash should be allowed or even be considered a ship. To me, it shouldn't matter what genders the two characters are. That's just my personal opinion and it is not meant to offend anyone, it's just what I think.
    I seriously hope that TPTB have realized what a hit Torchwood was with the slash couple that went canon. They didn't lose viewers, they gained them!
    I seriously hope that Greg and Nick start getting bigger and better roles. I love seeing them work together on a case. Greg being flirty as usual and Nick being reserved, but you can tell he's enjoying it. His smiles tell all. xD

2. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Hi guys! Wow... so much conversing while I've been gone only a few days... not even, it seems. lol. And I bring word from Stacy (Only True Love) she says to say hi to you all while she's away from a computer for a few days. And I'm sure she would want me to welcome all the new people too, so I am... from me and Stacy, welcome!!! It does seem like we're gaining a lot of new Love fans lately. Just makes me happy.
    Anyway, as for the boys and the conversations, The only hair Greg had that I didn't like was that side shaved thing. I loved his curly hair cause it was cute, and the spikes cause they were cool. With Nick, I liked it most ways. I don't know about the long 'do though, but it did make him look like Greg... wow... taking after Greggo, huh? lol.
    Clar - that's an interesting thing to notice for sure! So there is hope. Well, there is always hope, even for GSR shippers. I mean, Sara's not dead yet. And neither is Gil. I'm really glad to know there are other shippers who love The Love too.
    I never noticed that Nick was the one who introduced Greg for the first time to viewers, and that their convo was about anal swabs to boot. Wow... I'm sooo gonna have to go back and rewatch the pilot just for that. How obvious can we get?! lol, Seabird, I think you hit the nail on the head with that one pic of Greg... I mean, God, the look in his eyes as he's looking right at Nick... why couldn't that be me... lol... and that's no manip either. Though, I love that manip too, way too cute!
    Well, I'm off to bed. Sadly, work comes early these days. I won't promise to get a new chapter up of either of my Love works this weekend, though I really want to, if you join my wiki, you can get an automatic pm letting you know when they've posted. You can also find links to other wikis, fanfiction and The Love related that you might be interested in. Ah, so the original link? queenoftheuniverse.wetpaint.com

3. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I'm glad you like the pics. I especially love that pic of Greg; Eric is so beautiful in it! :drool: It's something in his eyes... You can really see the love in them.

I find it interesting that they have re-aired "A La Cart" yesterday, because this episode has the three largest ships you mentioned, Clarrisani: GSR (the conversation in the car); Yobling (the scene in the restaurant) and of course, the best ship of all : Nick/Greg

Greg checking out the "evidence" :devil: Nick has a nice ass, right Greg?:

[​IMG]

Maggs wrote a funny fic about this scene.:"We May Have A Problem". When Cath and Grissom open the folder with all the evidence pics that Greg snapped, they find:a photo of a man's ass, a beer bottle, a photo of a man's ass, a footprint impression, a photo of a man's ass, a matchbox, a photo of a man's ass...:lol::lol::lol:

More from the slashy godness that is "A La Cart":

Nick can't take his eyes of Greg...but who could blame it? ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, it's Greg's turn:

[​IMG]

They clearly enjoy working together:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  4. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I love that fanfic to seabird. Just read it the other day actually. :lol: Also I noticed that about the episode as well. I'm bitter about the end of YOBLING when Warrick leaves. But I guess it will give me more time to obsess about the boys. Anywho this coming episode looks pretty good for the Love interaction. Since Nicky is shown a ton in the preview and Greggo is shown twice. So hopefully more action then we got with the last episode where Greggo is like in it for two seconds and Nicky only a bit. Only four episodes left this season.

5. my_last_chance

^-^
    Ah, the picture of Greg checking out Nick's butt. I personally love that pic, it's pretty awesome. How can people deny The Love when the evidence is right there? Well, it technically could be right there, if Greg did indeed take a picture of Nick's tush. Hmm. I wonder what lengths I would go to to see what pictures Greg has really taken with his camera...
    It would definitely involve me sneaking into his house and stealing it and leaving a note with my home phone number on it.
    xD
    Thanks for the screencaps seabird!

6. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

*A Green Pipe pops out of the ground, a figure suddenly pops out* So, what did miss? The new CSI episodes I haven't been able to watch it. *Shakes fist at college's cable* As an aside, it is my birthday today, I am 20. I got season 5 for my b-day <3.
    So, how has everyone been?

7. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Yes, it is so indeed in Greg's eyes just how much he loves Nick. Soooo obvious, and beautiful... *sigh*

You know, I was just watching Crash and Burn... very good episode btw... which of course, is why I brought it up. duh. lol. There's this scene where Greg's in his lab with the loud rock music on and Gil comes in and shuts it off. Seconds later, Nick appears and they're having a short conversation about what Greg's been doing. Nick asks something along the lines of "Yeah, what HAVE you been doing?" lol, it was just kinda funny, I mean, there are so many different ways you could take that, you know? And after Greg presents his findings to them Griss walks out without a thought and as Nick leaves he turns Greg's music back on for him and Greg smiles at him... just a great slashy moment what with Nick doing something small like that for Greggo. No one else would have done that. Seriously.

*sigh* ok, I'm gonna go back and restare at that romantic pic of Greg again for awhile before I go to bed. Thanks for that image Seabird!

8. my_last_chance

^-^ I agree with you. I doubt Catherine, Sara, Warrick and definitely not Grissom would have done that for Greg. Nicky, the sweetheart that he is, would though, and he demonstrated just how much he loves Greg by doing that simple gesture. I may sound like I'm rambling, but that's 'cause one of my friends showed me George Eads' L'oreal commercial... it was, ah, umm... interesting?

9. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I'm back! And even though QOTU has already said this on my behalf, wlecome newbies! :D

That manip, just WOW and yummy and :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:and a little :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:. lol

What season was Greggo's hair that weird style that had the sides shaved oddly? Anyone?????

As for Nicky's hair I have liked most styles he has had but the buzz look and when he had it long in the front are my personal favorites.

As for the futures of this ship since Sara has left and the poss. of another character/actor leaving uping the chance of more Love moments and maybe them becoming cannon does help. As for said character leaving (I'm not saying name a little bit b/c I'm peeved about it and not 100% buying it yet) I have debated not only how I feel about their leaving but how they will leave. I wont say how I found out or who told me but I was sooooooo releaved that it was our boys that for a brief period of time I almost didnt care. *sigh*

Before I forget again~ Lynn loved you story that you posted on ff.net. Awesome job!:thumbsup::D:beer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKFANGIRL!!!!:thumbsup: *leaves some brownies and sugar cookies for you* :D

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  10. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

First things first, Greg's weird hairdo is from either S1 or S2 (the only ones I don't have on DVD at the moment so I can't check which, sorry). I think it's cute when they almost have the same haircut, isn't that some kind of subconscious sign of attraction?

I'm feeling hopeful for the boys, because two of my three ships have now been shattered by characters leaving :( (GSR/YoBling, if that wasn't obvious). It has to happen....! I think the small number of people TPTB would p*ss off by having slash in the show would be massively outweighed by the number of Love fans who would be forever grateful! But then I'm biased.

I love those pictures from Crash and Burn, thanks, reminded me of the same fic. And, indeed, QOTU, think there is such a lot in the little things like that. Things like that, that they could get away with at work, like how Nick would remind Greg that he loved him exactly how he was, without having to say anything *flail* :)

Also, can anyone tell me the name of the episode in which Greg finds the photographs under the floor, of the first victim of the miniature killer? I'm looking for caps, cos, um, he looks hot in it, is all. Having memory failure.

Right...am supposed to be writing an essay and instead I'm writing fics. Arghhh x

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

12. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

God,I'm gone for one day and I miss all kinds of great conversation!

lol. Hi, guys. My grandma's internet hasn't been working *Shakes fist at internet company* So, I've ben away from the computer for A WHOLE DAY! *cries*

*Sigh* NOT WARRICK! God...this can't be happening...OMG. My mom said that her friend (A confidential source) said taht they might be taking Warrick out my mudring him! this can't be happening. I'm, like, going into asmectic shock over here! Can't....Breath...

But, yeah, I remember that moment in A La Cart fondly. I almost wrote A La Cary again! lol. You're right, it does sound like a parody. (Who ever said that from the "A thousand Days On Earth" live chate Twins or Stacy, I think...)

anywho, Welcome back, Stacy! And, thank you very much!

Happy b-day nickfangirl! 20, eh? haven't seen you around. But, that's probably because I'm new! lol. *Feels embarassed*

Oh, Sara's Girl, I think your story was great! Cool Beans! lol. Left a review...not sure if you saw it...

Hey, before i forget, have any of you ever heard that one song my Nickelback called, "If Everyone Cared"? Because, while I was writting my fiction, "Meeting the Parents" the first cahpter, I was listening to it, and I found it very...fitting. For Nick and Greg, that is. I found this line espectially great and it clicked, "And as we lie/beneith the stars/we realize/how small we are/ if they could love/like you and me/imagin what the world would be. I imaging it as maybe nick about Greg? Or, I could just be rambling stupidly again! lol.

Gotta go, kittens.

-Lynn

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Happy Birthday nickfangirl! :)

Nick was not just the first one who introduced Greg's character to the audience in "Pilot"; Nick was also the first one who gave Greg a nickname: "G", "Greggo"....Leggo My Greggo... On Greg's first time out in the field, he inmediately followed around Nick (not Sara or Grissom) and it was Nick who consoled Greg after he freaked out. There have been so many evidences of The Love along the years...;)

You're welcome, QOTU.

And because a picture sometimes speaks more than a thousand words...More evidences of The Love:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I guess you don't mind if I repost this: ;)

[​IMG]

14. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Aweh Seabird, those pics are amazing. It's just so obvious when they look at each other. I don't understand the people like my mother who don't see it. I also think its cute about Nick giving Greg nicknames and Greg following him. That's just so adorable.
    Aweh, I'm gunna miss Warrick. It's kind of interesting because me and my friends took personality tests and I was Warrick so I'm leaving.:( I've been saying since it was first mentioned that he was leaving that he was going to be killed. I hope he isn't but it makes sense.

So yeah, Happy Belated Birthday nickfangirl and everyone have a great day.
    PS. Any new screencaps found should be immediately posted on the fort...

15. my_last_chance

^-^ I agree with both you and Greggo_Obsessed about Warrick, ah, getting killed off. I'd rather he didn't but TPTB obviously have their own plan happening. >.<
    I've heard that song by Nickelback but I haven't listened to it really closely lately, but it does fit for Nick/Greg! Cute!

^-^Absolutely adore those pics. Thanks for posting 'em! xD

^-^Ah yes, a happy belated birthday to nickfangirl as well! Hope your b.day went awesomely!
    I agree, Greggo_Obsessed, it is kind of weird that you're "leaving." For the same personality test I got Brass, but my friends all refer to me as Nick. Personality crisis much? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.