Do the characters remind you of someone you know?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by geekloverulesGSR, Oct 5, 2005.

1. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Sara and I have a lot in common. Well that's not exactly true anymore, I've got more in common with the season 1 Sara exceept I'm not a biotch. I just... I dunno have a lot in common with her. We've had similar childhoods... similar, not identical. I act a lot like the Sara from season 1 did. However I hated her... it took me years to start liking her... weird huh? I see myself in her, even now.

2. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Justing bumping this topic! Cos its quite interesting! :D

My old Chemistry teacher looks a lot like Sara which is quite scary actuallY!
    And my friend works with a guy that is a splitting image of Greg!! I swear they were seperated at birth!!

3. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I guess I am like Sara in a way. I really enjoy spending time alone, not big on the social interaction thing. I wish I could say I was insanely obsessive about work/school, but that's not true. And there are some people where I really do have a problem accepting their authoritarian position, but for the most part, that's not totally accurate.

Any class clown reminds me of Greg. Funny guys are so cute. :)

4. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

My mum's friend looks like Stella, the same hair, eyes but a different jaw and my mum's friend is shorter.

Someone at my old school looked like Sara only with blonde hair...

I sadly at the moment have the same colour hair has Horatio (damn you cheap hairdye!)

5. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I know! I went through that phase too.. I know your pain!

I have a friend whose face reminds me of Messer :D (the same hair color, blue eyes, same lips). But just his face. He's more than 6 feet tall, and he's a bit more chubby than Danny.

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I get called 'Calleigh' at work because of my accent. But I don't look like her. I've got dark hair and blue eyes haha. But I do like guns... a lot... they're fun, I understand her obsession. Maybe it's a Southern thing.

I had a friend who looked like Danny, and my aunt reminds me of Alexx a lot. She's really kind and caring, more then happy to take me and my sisters in. Though she's not as clever as Alexx haha and she doesn't look like her at all. In fact, she looks more like Cath and Calleigh, she's blond, in more ways than one.

I do relate a lot to Calleigh, she's got a very similar personality to me. I never stop laughing and smiling, even when I'm sad. And I don't tell many people when things are wrong. And, yes, I'm a workaholic.

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Im kinda like Adam; geeky in every way that counts :lol:

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

My husband has a friend that reminds me of Greg :lol: He has the same hairstyle, the same taste in music and clothes and he's such a dork :p

9. Austin

Austin Hit and Run

My husband reminds me of Nick Stokes. Baby face, kind heart and very gorgeous.

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i think i speak for many posters on this site when i say if your husband is like nick you are one very lucky woman ;)

11. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

My Brother reminds me of Hodges...kind of quirky.

12. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

Grissom kinda reminds me of my brother sometimes. He quotes things and he is very smart! Like Grissom, he never gets really angry or mad at anyone and he knows a lot of facts.

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Gosh you are so lucky... I'm in love with Nicky... :lol:

My best friend, kinda reminds me of Greg, they have the same personality, it's pretty funny, lol, she'd love me for saying this... She's in love with Greg... :lol:

14. Austin

Austin Hit and Run

My 17 year old neighbor reminds me of Greg. He's really smart and can be a bit annoying when he wants attention. He has a good heart and goes the distance to make you happy and help any way he can.

15. TML

TML Hit and Run

I believe the interrogation style of Horatio Caine (and possibly also Jim Brass) resembles that of Mike Wallace of 60 Minutes.